SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by chloep Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:47 am

It's Karl. ;) :married Hoorray

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:42 pm

Thanks Elon for all the pics. It's always nice to see wedding pics and couples in love!

l o v e Congrats to both!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:27 pm

chloep wrote:It's Karl. ;) :married Hoorray

Thanks.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:13 pm

The last two pictures Lindsay posted to her IG are stunning. Selma and Diana were bridesmaids and Sarah and Daniella attended the wedding. I love how other than keeping friends, Lindsay left the whole franchise behind her and moved on.

I noticed that Catherine and Lesley Murphy congratulated Lindsay on one of Daniella's pictures. Shay Shull (Sean's sister) has been liking Lindsay's wedding pictures on IG too.

Still my favorite season. Class all around. Congrats to Lindsay and her husband!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:49 pm

Congrats to Lindsay! They're a beautiful couple! awwww
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Congrats to Lindsay and Karl!!!!

I've followed her on sm since S17, and it seemed clear from the beginning that the relationship was solid and leading to marriage. Happy for them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:33 pm

Pretty dress! Congrats to her & hubby Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 1f49c

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 8367-910 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 I_got_13 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 E5kqdm15 9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:12 pm

Color me confused no idea question  Bianka Kamber posted a photo on IG of a plane ticket sticking out of her passport.  She is on her way from Toronto to New York.  It lists her name as Mrs. Bianka Kamber.  Maybe someone can bring the photo over.  I looked at it more than once and am sure it says Mrs.  The idea that she has on her ticket saying Mrs. and inside her passport is confusing to me.  Doesn't your name have to be the exact same as your passport????  Why would she call herself Mrs?

On her twitter page she has taken a picture of her hair after having it done and it looks like a band on her left hand. no idea

Last edited by Brill on Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Brill wrote:Color me confused no idea question  Bianka Kamber posted a photo on IG of a plane ticket sticking out of her passport.  She is on her way from Toronto to New York.  It lists her name as Mrs. Bianka Kamber.  Maybe someone can bring the photo over.  I looked at it more than once and am sure it says Mrs.  The idea that she has on her ticket saying Mrs. and inside her passport is confusing to me.  Doesn't your name have to be the exact same as your passport????  Why would she call herself Mrs?

It could be that the airline agent made a mistake.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 12224285_1641199002834404_217545646_n
@biankakamber
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:20 pm

ElonM wrote:
Brill wrote:Color me confused no idea question  Bianka Kamber posted a photo on IG of a plane ticket sticking out of her passport.  She is on her way from Toronto to New York.  It lists her name as Mrs. Bianka Kamber.  Maybe someone can bring the photo over.  I looked at it more than once and am sure it says Mrs.  The idea that she has on her ticket saying Mrs. and inside her passport is confusing to me.  Doesn't your name have to be the exact same as your passport????  Why would she call herself Mrs?

It could be that the airline agent made a mistake.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 12224285_1641199002834404_217545646_n
@biankakamber

It could be but the fact it is inside her passport and they are usually very sticky that the name has to be exact same as the passport?

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Or she got married? Is she giving out a hint?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:23 pm

Congrats to Lindsay and Karl! She's probably my all time favorite f2. Sean had such a great group of girls.

9 - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 69 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky