SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:09 pm

Renee from JPab's season is pregnant with her 3rd child (2nd with her new hubby) Smiley

Bumpin' || Here we go AGAIN!Smiley Photo:: @bracymay || #SuperPsyched #BabyNumber3 #Sleep #WhoNeedsItAnyway #ItsWayOverrated #InstaPreggs #SummerBaby #Silhouette #SoLucky  by @floridaray18

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 1f49c

solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 8367-910 solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 I_got_13 solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 E5kqdm15 solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:41 pm

Another one!? There really is something going on. They must be trying to populate contestants for Season 100:The Second Generation Bachelor!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:36 pm

http://www.eonline.com/news/749815/the-bachelor-s-erica-rose-is-expecting-a-baby-girl

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 1f49c

solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 8367-910 solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 I_got_13 solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 E5kqdm15 solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:54 pm

Sprite wrote:Another one!? There really is something going on. They must be trying to populate contestants for Season 100:The Second Generation Bachelor!

giggling Is there a current count of the current past contestants sporting a "bump"?  

Catherine, Alli, Jilly, Rene, . . . ?
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:14 pm

Erica Rose, Ashely S. aka Onion Girl, Emily, Melissa Rycroft are the only others I can think of.

Also a bunch of engaged as well.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:33 pm

Linds911 wrote:Erica Rose, Ashely S. aka Onion Girl, Emily, Melissa Rycroft are the only others I can think of.

:babybaloon: We need a baby pool!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:29 am

MiniDiva wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Erica Rose, Ashely S. aka Onion Girl, Emily, Melissa Rycroft are the only others I can think of.

:babybaloon:   We need a baby pool!

There is someone else whose name I can't recall, although I can clearly see her face in my head. Also, Deanna either just had a baby or is about to shortly.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:17 am

^ the only other person I can think of is Blakeley Shea from Ben F's season. She got engaged to another Bach contestant, but they broke up.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:44 pm

Oh Deanna had her baby boy a couple days ago which is why I didn't include her. Oh yes Blakeley too laugh out loud

It's the spring/summer of Bachelor baby boom! solucky - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - Page 77 1f476 :babybaloon:

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:46 pm

^^^Yes, Blakeley was who I was thinking of.

Seriously, just with all the babies this year they have half a cast for one season.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Has anyone heard anything about Travis Stork getting a divorce from the woman he married in 2012? I saw an episode of The Doctors the other day, and he wasn't wearing a ring, and he was acting sort of like a teenage boy when one of the women on the panel was possibly flirting with him. I thought he seemed to be acting rather odd for a married man - especially in front of cameras. The only thing I could find was that wikipedia says he is divorced as of spring 2015.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 650

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:48 pm

Yes, I found a source other than Wiki that states they are divorced. 
source
 In June 2012, he married pediatrician Charlotte Brown, the two later divorced in the spring of 2015

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion

+135
Rosepetal
sdmom
loveactually9
Beach Lover
happygolucky