SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:31 am

Sprite wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
just logic wrote:
ninu wrote:
just logic wrote:The previews from After the Final Rose were shown and it looks as though Brad asks Whitney some tough questions - wonder if she'll just clam up on him?

Probably giggling I doubt he cares at this point, TBH... he has a fiancee he loves, and they looked pretty solid still, judging by their glued to the hip on the sofa Smiley

I hope they don't spend too much time on the emotional implosion of Whit and show us the happy couple! Hugesmile

It's been what, 5 weeks since they stopped filming? With them living so close to each other I think they've probably seen and talked to each other more than any past couples and they seemed pretty happy greeting each other during ATFR so, I'm thinking they're still together and going strong. When Tyler asked about marriage plans Bianka gave a quick shake of her had and then the audience looked shocked. How long after the show finished did they tape the ATFR?

Was the shake Yay or Nay???

She did shake no but I'm thinking it is just editing...maybe a no to another question. They seem pretty happy when they saw each other at the ATFR and all the pictures they have been posting tonight show them very happy. Either way, they have no need to rush and can do it in their own sweet time. I wish them the best. They seem to be so relaxed around one another and laugh so much. Brad was right...we should have trusted him...the kid did good. High clap

He absolutely did! They both look really happy there!!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:25 am

Description for next week's episode:

Next week, Wednesday, Nov. 28 at 9:30 p.m. ET/PT, catch the riveting conclusion to the first-ever season of The Bachelor Canada in the one-hour “After the Final Rose” special. Host Tyler Harcott sits down with Brad and Bianka for a look at life after the show and what lies ahead for the happy couple. Plus, Brad and Whitney come face-to-face one last time to discuss how things ended and where it all went wrong.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:23 am

In an interview they did together this morning they said that Brad was moving into Bianka's parents house with her until they can find their own home. I'm wondering if they maybe didn't elope. Her parents seem to be very traditional people.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:46 am

Yes I heard it too..they were so cute...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Definitely a couple in love. Interview was adorable and they both can laugh about the whole situation, which is a good sign. I have the same feeling about them as I did about Ash and JP... that it's a good fit. Him moving into her parents house til they buy a house in the spring says a lot about their intentions.

So happy that I took the time to watch this season... sooooo worth it!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:06 pm

northernviewer wrote:Definitely a couple in love. Interview was adorable and they both can laugh about the whole situation, which is a good sign. I have the same feeling about them as I did about Ash and JP... that it's a good fit. Him moving into her parents house til they buy a house in the spring says a lot about their intentions.

So happy that I took the time to watch this season... sooooo worth it!

Couldn't agree more!! I rewatched the FRC a couple of times last night. So happy for them. Well one thing for sure they are not pretending to be happy till the contract says they can split if Brad is moving into her parents house, that says alot.
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 pm

In the preview for the ATFR when Brad and Whitney are talking, Brad asks her why she didn't leave earlier if she wasn't feeling it and did she stay to mess with his head, Whitney starts to say something like I did have feelings - the look that comes on Brad's face is anger. Saw that same look on Brad's face only once before and that was at the WTA when talking with Tia and she basically called him a liar saying she told him in New Orleans that she wanted to leave which Brad was saying did not happen because he would have asked the producers to take her out. That same look of anger came on his face and he then turned his back to Tia. So I'm guessing now that Brad has seen for himself from the episodes and heard from the ladies he realizes that Whitney has major issues and that she was not there for the same reason he was. Gabby said on one of the episodes that Whitney was not there for Brad but she was there for 'the bachelor'.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:30 pm

newfiegirl wrote:In the preview for the ATFR when Brad and Whitney are talking, Brad asks her why she didn't leave earlier if she wasn't feeling it and did she stay to mess with his head, Whitney starts to say something like I did have feelings - the look that comes on Brad's face is anger. Saw that same look on Brad's face only once before and that was at the WTA when talking with Tia and she basically called him a liar saying she told him in New Orleans that she wanted to leave which Brad was saying did not happen because he would have asked the producers to take her out. That same look of anger came on his face and he then turned his back to Tia. So I'm guessing now that Brad has seen for himself from the episodes and heard from the ladies he realizes that Whitney has major issues and that she was not there for the same reason he was. Gabby said on one of the episodes that Whitney was not there for Brad but she was there for 'the bachelor'.

You know I didn't really like Gabby at the start...apparently like a lot of the other women...but, just like them, she turned me around. She has no filter on her mouth, but she is truthful and she seems to be a good judge. She is still a little young and at her age, I also had to learn to think before speaking (still doesn't work all the time). I think with time she will learn to be more diplomatic and make a better first impression. She is funny and I think people come to like her inspite of themselves. I think it would be a hoot to have her as the first Bette...certainly, more entertaining than Kara who seems the prevelent choice....although, because she is still fairly young, I don't know if she would be ther for "the right reasons". Hugesmile

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:35 pm

I feel like there isn't anyone this season who can handle a season of the B'ette, IMO...

Whit - NO.
Kara seems to be too young and I'm not sure her season would have the depth that even Brad's did... for sure, she and her F1 would not last.
Ana is ESL and too shy
Chantelle and her morals would not be a good fit
Gabby isn't the classical fit for a B'ette, and she's too blunt for TPTB's machinations anyway.

I wish they'd actually pull a new B'ette :) JMO!!

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Looking back at Whitney's journey, I think she did come on with the show with a competitive edge right from the first night when she gave Brad that long hug at the intros. It gave me a creepy feeling but I'm guessing that Brad didn't mind a good looking woman with an attractive body pressing said body close to him - nice plan Whitney. I'm wondering if Whitney is used to getting attention from men because of her outward appearance and uses that to her advantage. She knows that Brad is attracted to her and she, to some extent, is to him. They have the physical chemistry and 'dating' is fun but when things start to get really serious beginning with the HTD Whitney starts to shut down because she is not that serious about Brad (he's s fun guy to date but she doesn't want to marry him). I think that after talking with her sister at the HTD she starts to feel guilty about continuing on with Brad because she is realizing how serious he is about this, and says as much at the FD when talking with her sister on the phone. Her drama at that RC was IMO her trying to back out hoping Brad would ask her to leave but Brad convinces her to stay and work through this. Remember Brad has not been privy to her conversations with her sister. Whitney is torn between feeling guilty about staying and hurting Brad because she does not want to marry him vs. I can stay and win this whole thing competitiveness. By the time she gets to the MTF and FD her guilt must be going into overdrive. Brad could potentially ask her to marry him and she has no desire to make that commitment. Hence her complete melt down when Brad comes to tell her he does not see a future with her. She's being called out on her behavior and is not willing to take responsibility for her actions. She had let her competitiveness overcome her desire to do what was fair to Brad. It's sort of like telling a 'white lie' and then having to cover that with another lie, and having to cover that lie again - rather than admit to the truth to the person in the beginning. Sorry Whitney, I am sure you are a very nice person but not all things in life are about winning and hurting people to get there.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:49 pm

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2usetc7
ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 5vszfb
ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2zfvdpd

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 352lr0w
ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2aio7ew
ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 34t7215

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 1fbfbs
ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Iof28x
ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 2hdxmkp

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:51 pm

Ana may be ESL but is fully belingual and I'd love to see her be the first Canadian bachette - we saw a lot of her spunk at the WTA (refusing to clap when Whit came out, and speaking her mind)
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow