SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by anders Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:33 am

iamreal2u wrote:Maybe blame is the wrong term to use in this instant since I am only observer. My point is, he came off an emotional high from Bianka( his words the best date he has had) and then back to his physical connection he had with Whit. Whit is noticing he has taken Bianka to two fab dates(did any of the girls believe that he would have send Bianka home in Paris?) Brad thought he was handling his emotions and departmentalized his feelings for both girls but feelings cannot be turned off and on like a faucet. He may not have known it, but Whit picked up on changing intensity. Whit might have continued with wanting it to be her feeding him crap, but also Brad knew that his feelings were changing and he did kinda feed her crap as well. Unfortunately the show had to go on. In the end I really love the emotional connection that Brad and Bianka have and I hope all really works out for them.

Brad was ready to send Bianka home at F12 - he didn't know at that point that she would be F1, in his words (if you believe him) it wasn't until the FD phase that he knew Bianka was F1 - so anything before that ie. Penwhatever he was definitely feeling it for Whitney - he shared the tat story with her - he poured his heart out to her, he asked her the hard questions along the way and his physical connection was always there - maybe it changed after the FD stage, but by then Whitney had decided 3 weeks earlier she didn't want Brad.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:22 am

anders wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Maybe blame is the wrong term to use in this instant since I am only observer. My point is, he came off an emotional high from Bianka( his words the best date he has had) and then back to his physical connection he had with Whit. Whit is noticing he has taken Bianka to two fab dates(did any of the girls believe that he would have send Bianka home in Paris?) Brad thought he was handling his emotions and departmentalized his feelings for both girls but feelings cannot be turned off and on like a faucet. He may not have known it, but Whit picked up on changing intensity. Whit might have continued with wanting it to be her feeding him crap, but also Brad knew that his feelings were changing and he did kinda feed her crap as well. Unfortunately the show had to go on. In the end I really love the emotional connection that Brad and Bianka have and I hope all really works out for them.

Brad was ready to send Bianka home at F12 - he didn't know at that point that she would be F1, in his words (if you believe him) it wasn't until the FD phase that he knew Bianka was F1 - so anything before that ie. Penwhatever he was definitely feeling it for Whitney - he shared the tat story with her - he poured his heart out to her, he asked her the hard questions along the way and his physical connection was always there - maybe it changed after the FD stage, but by then Whitney had decided 3 weeks earlier she didn't want Brad.

Actually he was ready to send her home before Mexico, things started to change after then. He poured his heart out before Paris and Pen. Pen was the date that she started to doubt her feelings. I agree that he really had it bad physically for Whit, but could not get over the emotional barrier.

Last edited by iamreal2u on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added sentence)
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:28 am

see - I dont' believe Whitney that her feelings changed at Epi 4. that was the Pen date right?

ETA: Just wanted to add that i think she said that because he dumped her first and that was her way of getting back at him.

she claims she never acted during the process, but if we are to believe she checked out that early, then she was so acting. Her words and actions did not match someone who wasn't into the lead.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 am

anders wrote:

Brad was ready to send Bianka home at F12 - he didn't know at that point that she would be F1, in his words (if you believe him) it wasn't until the FD phase that he knew Bianka was F1
- so anything before that ie. Penwhatever he was definitely feeling it for Whitney - he shared the tat story with her - he poured his heart out to her, he asked her the hard questions along the way and his physical connection was always there - maybe it changed after the FD stage, but by then Whitney had decided 3 weeks earlier she didn't want Brad.

I believe the FD is when Brad really just acknowledged completely to himself that Bianka was the f1. But I think he felt it more for her before that, in Mexico or Paris. He has stated that the best conversations he had were with her on those dates. But he still had this strong physical attraction to Whitney and thought because of their strong start there had to be something worth there to keep trying for. I also do not believe Whitney when she says she stopped feeling it that early. Either she acting the rest of the time which she says she was not or she was just saving face because as she said "Whitney never losses." Which is it?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:30 pm

anders wrote:

It is called Penticton. Yea, actually it was the HTD stage when he went back to Calgary that he was questioning things with Whitney. I think he even said that in the finale. And you are right, Whitney did decide in Penticton that she wasn't into this and it was around 3-4 weeks earlier in the process. So IMO, she was playing a game with him and stringing him along, and when the roses were handed out, she should of said no. Instead, since he was the one asking(because he thought she felt the same way about him as he did her-even though that was completely false)he continued to ask her to accept a rose. She should of completely denied it, ESPECIALLY at the FD stage.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10788

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:33 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
anders wrote:

Actually he was ready to send her home before Mexico, things started to change after then. He poured his heart out before Paris and Pen. Pen was the date that she started to doubt her feelings. I agree that he really had it bad physically for Whit, but could not get over the emotional barrier.
It is actually called Penticton! You are right about her maybe going home before Mexico. That was the RC that went from 16 to 12 just like what Anders was saying.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:36 pm

anders wrote:see - I dont' believe Whitney that her feelings changed at Epi 4. that was the Pen date right?

ETA: Just wanted to add that i think she said that because he dumped her first and that was her way of getting back at him.

she claims she never acted during the process, but if we are to believe she checked out that early, then she was so acting. Her words and actions did not match someone who wasn't into the lead.
Penticton. Even if her feelings hadn't started to change at Penticton, it was obvious the next episode that they had when the HTD's happened. Brad even took her aside at that RC to find out what her feelings were. She should of spoken up then. He had the feeling that things weren't right and gave her an opportunity away from the other women to tell him the truth and she didn't.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:28 am

got it Auntie - Penticton. giggling

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by maumauu23 Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Does anybody know a site to watch this episode???

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 0002mcd-2ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Sign310
maumauu23
maumauu23

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:11 pm

anders wrote:got it Auntie - Penticton. giggling
LOL, sorry, one of my faults is being a stickler for stuff like that. TY

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:13 pm

maumauu23 wrote:Does anybody know a site to watch this episode???
You can watch all the episodes here:
https://www.dailymotion.com/ATR2012

The full episode isn't uploaded at the usual sites.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow