SELECT CONTENT

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Recap of the last date. She does not look happy watching. Again with the don't disrespect me. A lady in the audience is wiping tears...seriously.

Awkward. Brad had a nightmare about this.

Brad asking her when her feelings changed. He feels like an idiot. Did she have an agenda, was asking if she was acting? If she didn't feel it why didn't she say anything.

She is stumbling all over the place. She came on the show because of the timing...wanted to start a family. He is not going to demean her, but she is talking about marriage and kids, but she can't even express herself about what she wants/needs. He is being nice but not buying it. I have to say, that she is acting exactly as she was edited...not answering in clear sentences.

She had feelings and he is a great guy and it is so hard...wah wah...how she has been portrayed. She was being honest and she is crying.

He is nice and gives her a hug.

Sorry, I missed the whole next segment with audience questions because I am at work and had to stop to take care of someone. I will rewatch when I get home and fill in the blanks....Here goes the rest:

Questions from viewers...

Does the order the roses are given reflect your preferences? No...He goes in the back room with the pictures and makes his choices and he wonders who he can make sweat the most.

Best kisser?...Bianca...by far.

How hard was it to hold off on the intimacy aspect of your dates as you got to know each bachelorette? Hmmm...It was awkward because of the cameras but it was a process. If he wasn't comfortable enough to kiss on camera then he wouldn't have been able to propose at the end. At first he would be peering at the camera and ask if it looked OK/if he was doing a good job...Although, I think he should have been asking his date the answer to that. Did it look as if he was trying to recessitate her?

Did any of the girls families influence his decision? Yes, meeting Bianca's parents he was terrified.

Quick fire questions:

What is your full name? Bradley Charles Smith.

Most precious possession? His Queen's University jersey.

Most important feature in woman? Teeth and eyes.

He is a funny guy. What is the best impression he does? Not many good ones. He does Sly Stallone...badly.

Explain your love of the deep V T-shirt? Show his tatoo.

Do you believe in love at first sight? No.

Worst personal habit? Bites his nails.

Biggest pet peeve? Picky eaters.

Best smelling Bachelorette? Bianca. Duh...

Funniest Bachelorette? Ana because she has such a weird sense of humour.

Smartest Bachelorette? Bianca.

Favourite 1 on 1 date? Paris.

What do you wear to bed? As much as he can.

Do you want kids and if so, how many. Yes, of course. As many as she'll have.

The first thing you will do with Bianca in public? Smooch.

Who's your favourite Bachelor host? Chris Harrison.

How long does it take to fix your hair? 5 minutes and then they show him all the times he is fixing his hair and he then changes his answer to 50 minutes. All in good fun.

Last edited by Sprite on Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 9 Empty Re: ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Thanks for the recap! Sadly, I won't be able to watch it until tomorrow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:17 pm

Here comes Bianka. He runs over and big smooch. she wipes away her lipstick, but what's the point...more kissing.

He won the lotto...She asks for kleenex...I thought she was asking for him but it is for her. He has never wanted anything more. Awe...

It's been tough because they feel so great...when she can grab his thigh on national TV...but they had to hide and meet out of town.

She didn't know what was going on with other girls and she was taking it slow. Not a plan. After Mexico it was when things turned around and she told one of the stylists on the way back that she thinks she has a bit of a crush on him. They talk about everything.

Recap of their relationship and they are giggling/smiling/happy throught the whole thing watching.

It was hard everyone asking them what happened. She hid it pretty well other than with the folks.

They found out quickly after the show that they not only have a great chemistry but became great friends. He is like his father, following her around and standing behind her asking what she is doing. She jokes she has to stop him when she goes to the bathroom and he kids right back...if you need anything.

Next up a salute to all the women of the Bachelror...maybe another blooper reel?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:22 pm

It was hard to watch him kissing other women...not jealous, but still hard, she called him crying a couple of times.

He liked that she had backbone and told him if he stepped over the line.

Rewatching the proposal...She is wiping tears. He is smiling. Awe....Kiss.

Audience going crazy.

They are still madly in love. She is the luckiest girl...No she is not...It's beyond luck...What if he didn't do this? What if she didn't go?

Showing off the ring.

She is talking of joking with her mom about coming back with her husband. More kissing.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by loverro Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Yes,yes yes

They will marry as soon as possible..... :Iloveyou!:

loverro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Are there wedding bells in the future.

Almost eloped on their trip after the filming.

There will be a wedding ... soon ... they can do it in the back now.

Honouring the other Bacholerttes.

Montage of the rest of the season. Some behind the scenes of stuff during some dates and some in between...with Canadian Girls playing in the background.

Brad bows to the audience as the credits roll. Both hug Tyler and Brad and Bianca kiss and wave goodbye to the audience.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:38 pm

It wasn't questions from the audience per se it was questions that had been submitted on-line. Nothing that stood out for me or that we haven't seen asked/answered somewhere on her in one of the media reports.

I got the feeling that although he's truly bewildered by Whitney he actually feels sorry for her. He could have been much harder on her than he was and I'm glad he wasn't because that would mean he wasn't the Brad we've seen.

They both came across as very real and honest. I believe this couple will make it.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by loverro Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:39 pm

http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/after-the-final-rose-clip-3/

Brad and Whit having a chat while in commercial.

loverro

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:44 pm

loverro wrote:http://www.bachelorcanada.ca/2012/11/after-the-final-rose-clip-3/

o.k. after watching that, I actually do feel sorry for her - think she's still a bit wacko, but I feel sorry for her. Brad is such a nice guy though.

I wonder what the ratings were for the show. Brad said to her "Nobody knew this was going to be a huge as it was". Sounds like they got more viewers than they thought.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm

just logic wrote:

o.k. after watching that, I actually do feel sorry for her - think she's still a bit wacko, but I feel sorry for her. Brad is such a nice guy though.

I wonder what the ratings were for the show. Brad said to her "Nobody knew this was going to be a huge as it was". Sounds like they got more viewers than they thought.

Could not watch it. what did they say?
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:05 pm

ja1968 wrote:
just logic wrote:

They cut away to commercial and Whitney was telling Brad how awful it was for her and that she doesn't even want to go to work. People saying hateful things and the awful posts on facebook and other places. Brad telling her to just keep her head up and to know that she's a good person. At the end she tells him she does really just want him to be happy.

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:12 pm

just logic wrote:
ja1968 wrote:
just logic wrote:

They cut away to commercial and Whitney was telling Brad how awful it was for her and that she doesn't even want to go to work. People saying hateful things and the awful posts on facebook and other places. Brad telling her to just keep her head up and to know that she's a good person. At the end she tells him she does really just want him to be happy.

Thanks!
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

ATFR - November 28th - Discussion - Spoilers

+21
Barbarossa
momoftrips
Alanna
ja1968
HowSoonIsNow