SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by anders Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm

and I just read on another board that Sean is hooking up with Emily.....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 pm

Sean and Cat dont remind me of Brad and Bianka at all. It seems that Sean was quite conflicted and nearly let Cat go after the hometowns. In contrast, Brad focused on Bianka from episode 3 . It was clear to me, well before the FRC, that he wanted Bianka and only Bianka. The two situations couldnt be more different.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:39 pm

Brad was about to send Bianka home, but a produces persuaded him to keep ehr around, cause he thought she would be a good match.
So Brad wasn't into Bianka from the start.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 28 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 pm

yeah, I think it was Epi 3 he was going to send her home and they talked him into keeping her.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Dutchy23 wrote:Brad was about to send Bianka home, but a produces persuaded him to keep ehr around, cause he thought she would be a good match.
So Brad wasn't into Bianka from the start.

Brad was about to send Bianka home in episode 2. As Tigertiz said from episode 3 on his focus changed.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:45 pm

but he was ready to send her home, and had the producers not changed his mind she would've been gone.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:39 pm

Yes in the first 2 episodes he thought she didnt like him. He was worried about it. (I think he did like her but thought his interest was not mutual.) Once he knew that she liked him, on their 1 on 1 day in Mexico, that was it. Their experience reminds me of Ashley and JP, but not of Sean and Cat at all.
Here it is in Brad's words:
Would you say your relationship was a more gradual progression over the series, rather than a "love at first sight" meeting?
Brad: We were both attracted each other from the get go for sure, and we both had great personal chemistry, but it was like hit and miss, hit and miss. Then Mexico happened and I thought, well this thing is a taking off!

Bianka, you seemed quite standoffish in the early stages, would you agree?
Bianka: It wasn't that I was standoffish, I just went into it thinking if I was in his situation and I had to choose between 25 women, I would immediately know who I had a liking for and would then pursue those people. So I kind of sat back and if there's something interesting or attractive he finds about me, he'll come out of his way to talk to me.
Brad: She just has a way of disarming herself, but once you give her what she needs in a relationship, she's going to give it back to you 150 times. It's just that you have to find what that little piece is.

Wasn't there a moment in the second episode where Bianka almost didn't make the cut?
Brad: Oh yeah! She was 13th on a list of 12 and lucky enough the producer -- who I'd grown close to -- had my back and said, "I just think there's something about her and you. Give it one more week because I have a feeling." The next week was Mexico and...
Bianka: ...the rest is history!

Last edited by tigertiz on Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm

tigertiz wrote:Yes in the first 2 episodes he thought she didnt like him. He was worried about it. (I think he did like her but thought his interest was not mutual.) Once he knew that she liked him, on their 1 on 1 day in Mexico, that was it. Their experience reminds me of Ashley and JP, but not of Sean and Cat at all.

I agree!! He did like her but she kept giving him the cold shoulder so that is why he was going to send her home. It was never because he didn't like her.

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 pm

For those of us that like Brad and Bianka, he will be a presenter at the Canadian Screen Awards on Sunday. Both of them have been fitted for outfits so I am thinking we will see them on the Red Carpet.

Here is a link that maybe those outside of Canada can use to see them.

http://www.cbc.ca/live/meet-the-stars-at-the-canadian-screen-awards-fanzone.html

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 28 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:58 am

tigertiz wrote:Yes in the first 2 episodes he thought she didnt like him. He was worried about it. (I think he did like her but thought his interest was not mutual.) Once he knew that she liked him, on their 1 on 1 day in Mexico, that was it. Their experience reminds me of Ashley and JP, but not of Sean and Cat at all.
Here it is in Brad's words:
Would you say your relationship was a more gradual progression over the series, rather than a "love at first sight" meeting?
Brad: We were both attracted each other from the get go for sure, and we both had great personal chemistry, but it was like hit and miss, hit and miss. Then Mexico happened and I thought, well this thing is a taking off!

Bianka, you seemed quite standoffish in the early stages, would you agree?
Bianka: It wasn't that I was standoffish, I just went into it thinking if I was in his situation and I had to choose between 25 women, I would immediately know who I had a liking for and would then pursue those people. So I kind of sat back and if there's something interesting or attractive he finds about me, he'll come out of his way to talk to me.
Brad: She just has a way of disarming herself, but once you give her what she needs in a relationship, she's going to give it back to you 150 times. It's just that you have to find what that little piece is.

Wasn't there a moment in the second episode where Bianka almost didn't make the cut?
Brad: Oh yeah! She was 13th on a list of 12 and lucky enough the producer -- who I'd grown close to -- had my back and said, "I just think there's something about her and you. Give it one more week because I have a feeling." The next week was Mexico and...
Bianka: ...the rest is history!

Sean said something very similar to Brad...he didn't think Cat was into him. He used the phrase friend zone...but, once he found out he wasn't there, their relationship progressed. I think Sean is a different kind of guy from Brad and was much more anylitical in his search. I don't know just how much doubt he had vs what doubt he was urged/edited to express, my point was that they are similar in that both couples seem to be able to converse very easily on all manner of serious and lighthearted topics and share the ability to laugh together. They GET each other.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 am

I just have my doubts about Sean. As many of you know I dont' judge anyone for capitalizing on their 15 minutes - but there's just something about him jumping into DWTS that doesnt' sit well with me ---- I know I shouldn't but it reminds me too much of Jake and Vienna.

I'm sooooo happy for our Brianka - and hope they do get married someday.

anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Love Me hope you can bring the actual big pictures over here.

Here are Bianka's tweets.

Bianka Kamber‏@Biankakamber11
Wearing Twenty Cluny by Sara Rabkin #canadiandesigners #stunning #classy pic.twitter.com/50Gc4ZvEXf

The grin of love http://instagr.am/p/Wad9DSNwN9

What an honour to be a part of the #CanadianScreenAwards with my hubby who's presenting pic.twitter.com/f1siXBYMs7
LOrealProCanada‏@LOrealProCanada

We are loving @Biankakamber11 with her hair up - and she may redo the look for her wedding. What do you think? pic.twitter.com/0qgNANsf36

The last one is a repeat pic of Bianka on the Red Carpet but I posted the tweet because of what they said in bolded.

Hmmmmmmm, not sure why when clicking on the pics they don't show up.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove