Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by loverro on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:38 am

They filmed the ATFR on Nov. 2

loverro

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:50 am

So they got to see each other then.. I hope things are still good between them. Thanks for answering me. : )

LoveDovez

Female Posts : 2854

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:45 am

I don't understand the thinking that there might be problems. All of their interviews are fine. They were showing instagrams today at being at a football game etc.

They are out and about tonight in Toronto. Just tweeted that they at a Oyster Bar. They are doing just fine, having fun which is what they should be doing. Enjoying each other now that they can be seen.

Brill

Female Posts : 2537

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't understand the thinking that there might be problems. All of their interviews are fine. They were showing instagrams today at being at a football game etc.

They are out and about tonight in Toronto. Just tweeted that they at a Oyster Bar. They are doing just fine, having fun which is what they should be doing. Enjoying each other now that they can be seen.

I DIDN'T mean there was problems between them. ALL I meant was I hoped all was well SINCE the article said the last time they saw each other was early September... As we ALL know that's what causes the death of most of these couples!!

LoveDovez

Female Posts : 2854

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't understand the thinking that there might be problems. All of their interviews are fine. They were showing instagrams today at being at a football game etc.

I DIDN'T mean there was problems between them. ALL I meant was I hoped all was well SINCE the article said the last time they saw each other was early September... As we ALL know that's what causes the death of most of these couples!!
If I understand that article at all, they just didn't see each other in person for the months of Sept and Oct. Considering how much of a press train Brad was on for the 2 months the show was airing, they likely didn't have much of a chance, but did see in several articles of how they were skyping each other. Also according to several interviews, they really look happy.

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7248

Back to top Go down

Post by reason on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:59 am

They are fine he has moved in with her family and living with them and looking for a house for them selves, wedding planning begins in january so say the articles I have read

reason

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:14 am

I saw some CUTE extra clips of Brad and Bianka on Citytv :Smiley: But I can't watch them curse of being in the states.... HELP? Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:46 am

High clap ATR has it on Dailymotion. The finale...

Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:23 pm

Can we get the link ? Thanks!

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love on Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Can we get the link ? Thanks!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 7248

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill on Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

No problem, sorry I missunderstood. :Smiley:

Brill

Female Posts : 2537

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:13 pm

Thanks for the link! Awesome ending! I liked how the f2 went to Brad's hometown to meet his parents. Very classy guy, that Brad :yes:

Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 53 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 28 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum