SELECT CONTENT

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

YourNext - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by bleuberry Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Amberish wrote:Until googling just a few minutes ago, I had only followed the couple here. Anyway, the piece this came from reads much like the People mag announcement, except for the paragraph below ...

"During the 2012 finale of "The Bachelor Canada," 30-year-old Smith proposed to Kamber in Barbados. But the duo has not been seen together publicly since June 2013, when they attended a Lancôme photo exhibit in Toronto."

http://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrity-news/bachelor-canada-couple-brad-smith-bianka-kamber-end-172631754.html

Lets see, this would mean they lasted for 6 months outside of the Bachelor bubble?

This can't be right. They were definitely posting pics together, and they lived together until at least December/early January, which was their last Instagram photo together in their home.

YourNext - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 42 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

YourNext - Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

Post by anders Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:50 pm

yeah - i'm sure there's evidence on this board that that is false.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:06 am

bleuberry wrote:
Amberish wrote:Until googling just a few minutes ago, I had only followed the couple here. Anyway, the piece this came from reads much like the People mag announcement, except for the paragraph below ...

"During the 2012 finale of "The Bachelor Canada," 30-year-old Smith proposed to Kamber in Barbados. But the duo has not been seen together publicly since June 2013, when they attended a Lancôme photo exhibit in Toronto."

http://ca.celebrity.yahoo.com/blogs/celebrity-news/bachelor-canada-couple-brad-smith-bianka-kamber-end-172631754.html

Lets see, this would mean they lasted for 6 months outside of the Bachelor bubble?

This can't be right. They were definitely posting pics together, and they lived together until at least December/early January, which was their last Instagram photo together in their home.

Seen publicly together would be different than posting photos on social media. If they were happy and in love, they would have announced a wedding day instead of their break up. I certainly don't know one way or another, but could be that this relationship didn't do well past the honeymoon stage.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Gale1 Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:22 am

Amberish wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Seen publicly together would be different than posting photos on social media. If they were happy and in love, they would have announced a wedding day instead of their break up. I certainly don't know one way or another, but could be that this relationship didn't do well past the honeymoon stage.

Does not seem right to me either, as beginning of this year they were house hunting together were they not?
http://toronto.curbed.com/archives/2014/01/30/bachelor-canadas-brad-and-bianka-house-hunt-in-the-city.php
Gale1
Gale1

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:00 am

Oh, I meant even publicly long after this June date. The writing was on the wall maybe when they postponed the wedding. But they were definitely seen together in the fall and early winter.

Gale's link is interesting. I didn't know they were house hunting either.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:04 am

yeah- I remember the house hunting too.

the conspiracy theorist in me thinks that something specific actually happened that caused the split. I can see postponing since everything was so rushed in the beginning and taking that extra time to be sure this is the person you really want to spend the rest of your life with, but house hunting (and I seem to recall them getting a pet together) as recently as January indicates they were still moving forward with their relationship.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Mar 31, 2014 1:52 pm

as recently as January indicates they were still moving forward with their relationship.

Maybe their "relationship", but certainly not their wedding, IMO. Bianka haven't mentioned planing or anything wedding related in a REALLY long while.... sometimes last fall perhaps.  hmmm 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:00 am

So, I'm going with she broke up with him  laugh out loud 

The Bachelor ‏@BachelorABC Mar 25
Who would you want to see on The Bachelor spinoff, Bachelor in Paradise? http://abc.tv/1gW2OTw #BachelorParadise

Bianka Kamber ‏@Biankakamber11 Mar 25
@BachelorABC @WilliamFHolman where do I sign up? Lol

William Holman ‏@WilliamFHolman Mar 25
@Biankakamber11 @BachelorABC B you gotta be on it

@WilliamFHolman @BachelorABC contact your peeps !

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:46 am

bleuberry wrote:So, I'm going with she broke up with him  laugh out loud 

Who would you want to see on The Bachelor spinoff, Bachelor in Paradise? http://abc.tv/1gW2OTw #BachelorParadise

Hmmm very interesting!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:04 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
bleuberry wrote:So, I'm going with she broke up with him  laugh out loud 

Hmmm very interesting!

I agree!! :Nod: 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 am

Bringing this thread back up from archives at it appears a reconciliation is brewing!

Topazgold wrote:https://instagram.com/p/1rAG9IpzRS/

It seems that taking a break to travel, build a career, Brad & Bianka have decided to give it another go?!? Happy for them. Always thought they were great together! :cutesmile!:

Topazgold wrote:I agree she would not have gone if it was an unfortable situation but they seem to mingling with people this weekend: https://instagram.com/p/1otL5diXfR/?taken-by=joycerichards

I've also noticed on instagram maybe withing the last month that they've both been making comments about each others posting ie: Bianka getting ready for a fitness competition (like you said), Brad cheering on the Habs, they are both endorsing a health food delivery service, Brad hanging out with "Bianka's Army" her BFF recently... It's pointing that way

Brill wrote:I saw this today it is like a blooper video Brad Smith's TV co-workers made on him.

http://www.bttoronto.ca/videos/4206006913001/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 05, 2015 11:48 am

thirteen wrote:So I did a little research and I'm 95% sure Bianka and Brad are back together :Woah-hoo:

One of her friends Elli Paras, which is the aunt of baby Carter (daughter of Mich Paras) which Bianka posted a pic wishing Carter a very happy 1st Bday comment on her instagram saying:
Auntie B!! You are so special we are so grateful to have your guidance and support #YourNext

And then tagged Brad in the pick saying:
@bradcsmith she's a natural

Bianka followed both Elli and Mich Paras very early on on Instagram. I also figured out that Bianka follows lots of wedding accounts but that's just probably to see the designs I think.

I have a question, did Bianka never stop following Brad's instagram? Because she is following him now.

Anyways, I'm so happy if they are back together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 53 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Smith - Bachelor Canada Season 1 - Discussion

+74
bluwavz
umngirl
mysthelma
hawaiiangirl
AllAboutLove