SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion Empty Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:49 am

Last edited by MissLittle on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:36 am

This is wonderful news! Congrats to Melissa & Tony!!! yes

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:16 am

Thanks for posting the videos. I didn't get to watch last night but have it all saved to watch on my day off. They're so happy. Melissa & Apolo got my votes all season but I think it turned out for the best. It looked to me like everyone was happy for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 am

I hope someone can put the videos of GMA on here. I will be getting the kiddos ready for school and can't watch.

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion 87b72b10 toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion 86669110 toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:59 am

Congrats to Mel and Tony - but mostly to Tony for FINALLY getting that disco ball!!! After all the countless duds, Tony can now say he is the winner -and of an All Star Season!!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:11 am

Mel and Tony are coming up on GMA at 8:15

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:25 am

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion ?size=l

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion Proxy

Maksim Chmerkovskiy ‏@MaksimC
Fresh from the big win! @Dovolina is spooning her Champion! Well deserved rest tonydovolani .... well deser http://instagr.am/p/SkLqFQSQAn/

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion ?size=l

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion A8yN6q0CEAAK5Fa

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion X2_fc93105

TEAM ROBIN! @shawnjohnson @derekhough @MelissaRycroft @tonydovolani @iamvalc @kellymonaco1 @GMA - the best!!! #LOVE pic.twitter.com/HUuC1Hp6

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion A8zFa0iCYAErRjV

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion A80LxEzCMAAJBU2

Last edited by cimcoe on Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
cimcoe
cimcoe

Female Posts : 1154

Back to top Go down

Post by samc Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:04 pm

So happy for them! especially Tony!!!! High clap
samc
samc

Female Posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Derek Hough ‏@derekhough
Congrats to Tony and Melissa . Proud of all the girl finalists . http://instagr.am/p/Sj-zzbNoni/

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by cimcoe Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:45 pm

Tony Dovolani Finally Wins Dancing With the Stars After 15 Seasons: "This Is Unbelievable!"

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion 1354114915_melissa-rycroft-tony-dovlani-article

Good things come to those who wait!

After 15 seasons -- and some truly infamous celebrity partners -- Dancing With the Stars pro Tony Dovolani finally earned his first Mirror Ball trophy when he and Melissa Rycroft were declared the All-Stars season winners Nov. 27.

"This is unbelievable!" Dovolani, 39, told Us Weekly after the show. "I can't thank you enough for the support. I felt all your support. Today is an incredible day. It's my wife and my anniversary today -- 13 years! -- and it's the 100th anniversary of independence for Albanians today, so it's an incredible, incredible moment, and I thank you all. For me, for my family, for everyone. This is so great. It's unbelievable!"

When the dancing duo were named the new champs, beating Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough and Kelly Monaco and Val Chmerkovskiy, "I went spastic," Dovolani admitted. "I lost it. I literally lost it! I don't know how to describe this."
Dovolani said he plans to give the trophy to his children, Luana, Adrian and Ariana. "I'm coming home as a champion and they deserve to see their daddy win," he told Us. "I worked hard all my life and this is a special moment for my kids."

Rycroft, meanwhile, plans to share her victory with the world. "Maybe I'll put it in my front yard or on top of my car," she said. "Anywhere where everyone can see it!"

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion Melissa-rycroft-tony-dovlani-inline

The Bachelor alum (and mom to daughter Ava, 21 months, with husband Tye Strickland) was particularly surprised by the final results. "I can't even sum up what's happened to my life in the past four years. It is unbelievable," she told Us. "Everything has been unexpected and I've just kind of learned to go with the flow and take everything with a grain of salt. . . I've been blessed with a lot of really good things in my life and I want to take advantage of it and always know when to smile. Things are good right now! I have no complaints and I feel very blessed. I've gotten married, I've had a baby, and now this moment is third best in my life!"

To celebrate, Rycroft plans to return home to Dallas to spend time with her family and "just enjoy being a mom again."

For Dovolani -- who's had nightmare partners including Kate Gosselin and Wendy Williams -- the win was a long time coming. "I've paid my dues, but it was worth 14 seasons to get someone like Melissa," he told Us of the ex-cheerleader, who first competed with Dovolani in season 8. "It was worth it for this moment, this unbelievable moment, this incredible ride. All the stars have to align sometimes and tonight they did! This moment I have to share with all of our fans. We thought we were going home week one!"

Added Rycroft, 29, "We just wanted to do our best and leave some kind of impression, but never thought that we'd be the champions, never thought we'd be the last ones standing. I wish we hadn't underestimated ourselves, but at the same time, it kind of makes us even more proud of what we've accomplished. Once this dies down, I'm going to look back and reflect on what we've done because it feels pretty incredible."

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tony-dovolani-finally-wins-dancing-with-the-stars-after-15-seasons-this-is-unbelievable-20122811

cimcoe
cimcoe

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 pm

MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Summary from the Dailymail:

Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani claim Mirror Ball trophy as they win first ever all-star season of Dancing with the Stars

toofast - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam