SELECT CONTENT

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Melissa - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:18 am

Melissa Rycroft: From 'Bachelor' to Baby | Interview | On Air With Ryan Seacrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYcRiiULjNM
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Melissa - Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion - Page 49 Empty Re: Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

Post by atem Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:30 pm

Thanks for the link. I will have to check this out later!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:05 pm

@ElonM Thanks for the link. She was not someone I cared for, but she has a lovely family now, and that's very sweet.

From the vid, they have a new show on CMT. Melissa and Tye.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:31 pm

That was the name of their old series, the one they did right after getting married, when Ava was a baby, when she was trying to make it in LA.  Are they reviving it?
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:33 pm

I am so over her. Personally she and the family may be cute, but basically, I don't care for the woman. I guess Tye does not make enough $ for the fam that they have to resort to tv again.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:41 pm

@Ladybug82 IDK the youtube was uploaded Feb 2/17

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:22 am

Epic rant on FB about a bikini photo she posted while on vacation. Apparently, she was body shamed for being anorexic and having a poochy tummy. I came over here to see if someone posted it before she deleted it. laugh out loud. No such luck.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:29 am

I am no Melissa fan, but that is awful. She has had 3 lovely children. Body shaming is so horrible, IMO. In my eyes, she is a beautiful lady.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:33 am

People are so incredibly horrible. I'm not a fan of hers all that much either, but she has a lovely family, and a knock out body last time I saw a pic of her.

I wish my only complaint was a poochy tummy. Geesh!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:34 am

Melissa is a BIRD imo. Body shaming is terrible and people should really stop doing it but :detective can't seem to find any sympathy. She dissed Beyoncé a couple of weeks ago. That Beygency karma will get you. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:39 am

I agree that body shaming is terrible, but she's in the public eye now and there are mean people out there that type horrible comments and then hide behind their computer/phones. I still don't understand why people go on this show. I know they are looking for fame, but they also become an easy target on SM.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:42 am

ReneeM wrote:Melissa is a BIRD imo. Body shaming is terrible and people should really stop doing it but :detective can't seem to find any sympathy. She dissed Beyoncé a couple of weeks ago. That Beygency karma will get you. All JMO.

What did she say about Beyonce?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Melissa Rycroft & Tye Strickland - Discussion

+46
Lennoxcolinrolland
mindless
Maddy
MiniDiva
rhondam