SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by lsutigergirl78 Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:33 pm

I noticed that Emily is in LA doing a photo shoot. Has anyone heard what it is for?
lsutigergirl78
lsutigergirl78

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:58 pm

lsutigergirl78 wrote:I noticed that Emily is in LA doing a photo shoot. Has anyone heard what it is for?

DWTS? no idea
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:43 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 1ed5ab9e5c5e11e2a82b22000a9f1408_7

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
Bach family rose ceremony @jillianharris @SeanLowe09 @jason_mesnick @EmilyMaynard @MollyMesnick @tristasutter http://instagr.am/p/UXdrsEDPzM/

8:20 PM - 11 Jan 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:22 am

Ali Fedotowsky ‏@AliFedotowsky
Bachelorettes @jillianharris @EmilyMaynard @tristasutter @DeAnnaPappas @MollyMesnick http://instagr.am/p/UX0glbjP7m/

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Fc1e96d05c7911e2852322000a9e288c_7
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty I think you are on the right track.

Post by cre8tive1 Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:15 pm

Lost17 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:There's a Radar Online article saying Emily regrets trying to get back together with Jef - that he keeps hurting her. My guess is an ABC publicist is planting stories to increase Emily's image before Dancing with the Stars which is nice for Emily. Both Emily and Jef have learned not to talk to anyone directly about their relationship.
I haven't been on the boards in awhile, is it rumor that Emily's doing DWTS, or confirmed somewhere?

The public is getting to see what ABC wants them to see to keep their "star/celebrity" in a positive light. Poor Jef doesn't have a chance really. He can only look after his own image through his Twitter and Facebook feeds and People Water. I think they are probably both nice, genuine people with their hearts in the right place who got caught up in the celebrity world and didn't have enough advice and expertise to navigate through the craziness. IMHO

Maria
cre8tive1
cre8tive1

Female Posts : 41

http://www.acreativecircle.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:06 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 BAggGNDCAAA98mP

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
“@EricaTheRose: With the gorgeous @Emilymaynard pic.twitter.com/WWYD4Xck” aww love this! So glad I got to see you! Xoxo
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 93b1c8365de311e28dc022000a1f8c21_7

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
I just found Rickis stash of pictures from her new Polaroid. She is her mothers daughter. #catpics http://instagr.am/p/UccudXJCgX/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:06 am

cre8tive1 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
RealityEscape wrote:There's a Radar Online article saying Emily regrets trying to get back together with Jef - that he keeps hurting her. My guess is an ABC publicist is planting stories to increase Emily's image before Dancing with the Stars which is nice for Emily. Both Emily and Jef have learned not to talk to anyone directly about their relationship.
I haven't been on the boards in awhile, is it rumor that Emily's doing DWTS, or confirmed somewhere?

The public is getting to see what ABC wants them to see to keep their "star/celebrity" in a positive light. Poor Jef doesn't have a chance really. He can only look after his own image through his Twitter and Facebook feeds and People Water. I think they are probably both nice, genuine people with their hearts in the right place who got caught up in the celebrity world and didn't have enough advice and expertise to navigate through the craziness. IMHO

Maria

Staying silent is the best thing 1F can do - Emily has harmed her own reputation - ABC can do whatever they want = it's not going to change anyone's perception of her - unless its for the worse.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Emily Maynard
Having lunch with the most stylish girl in Charlotte @theericahanks

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 14918_403504313064422_1185449770_n
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:55 pm

Exclusive: Former Bachelorette Emily Maynard Tells OK!, "I'm Taking Love Off My List For a Little While."

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Ok_1-15-13_emily-maynard_main

Welcome back to Bachelor Week here on OK! As we told you yesterday in our exclusive interview with reigning Bachelor Sean Lowe, we spent Friday night at the Bachelor Mansion in Agoura Hills, California and mingled with past Bachelor and Bachelorette stars. All week long, we're bringing you our exclusive interviews with them all.

Today we have one of the most famous Bachelorettes—Emily Maynard. She won Brad Womack's heart on The Bachelor though their romance fizzled shortly after. Then Emily signed on as The Bachelorette—even having production of the show moved to her home of North Carolina so she could be close to her daughter. It was there that Emily rejected Sean for a chance at love with Jef Holm . . . but things didn't work out with them either.

So, is 2013 the year that Emily finally finds love and happiness?

OK!: What is it like being back in this house where it all began for you?

Emily Maynard: I have so many great memories of being here with the girls and Brad. It’s bittersweet, I feel like it’s summer camp and I’m too old to come back.

OK!: It's the beginning of a new year. Is finding love one of your resolutions?

EM: It is a new year and I always have this big list of resolutions. One of them is get better about texting people back. I'm taking love off of my list for a little while. I’ve given it my best effort and it’s not really working out for me.

OK!: Would you be open to it if it came up unexpectedly?

EM: I’m hoping that fourth time is a charm. . .

OK!: What did you think when you heard that Sean was the new Bachelor?

EM: I think the world of Sean and there is not one human being on this planet that could say one bad thing about him. I don’t think there is anyone that could be a better Bachelor.

OK!: Do you have any advice for him?

EM: If I were Sean, I would be the last person to take any advice from. I’m going to let him on his own—I think he’s best to not take my advice!

http://www.okmagazine.com/news/exclusive-former-bachelorette-emily-maynard-tells-ok-im-taking-love-my-list-little-while
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:17 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 Bbf3aee85f7511e2b70422000a9d0df6_7

[ @ ] extratv Emily Maynard's interview with special guest... #Bachelor Sean! Check it out tonight on @ExtraTV! #thebachelor 31min
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:47 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 734071_535644799787544_790941755_n

Kari Feinstein Public Relations

Emily Maynard showing off her cute, new pair of Taylor Says shoes at Kari Feinstein's Golden Globes Style Lounge — with Emily Maynard.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 5 406043_433775803357883_76352564_n

HOLLYWOOD, CA TV personality and Bachelorette Emily Maynard is interested in ReBoot Energy Spray from Marz Sprays while she attends Kari Feinstein's Pre-Golden Globes Style Lounge at the W Hollywood on January 10, 2013 in Hollywood, California. — with Emily Maynard at Hollywood,Califonia.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure