SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by alwaystulips Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:14 pm

I do, too. She looks so different than at those 1 or 2 Carolina Panthers games she went to with 1F. What a difference three years makes.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:20 pm

So true alwaystulips! The dark shadow and false lashes were too much for day to day I thought. I'm glad she toned it down.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:23 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 12106269_917116338343101_1842941142_n

Guess what's finally making a comeback today?? MY BLOG! Check out www.EmilyMaynard.com to see some new pics and get an update on what's been going on the past year! Let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions for blog posts! Xox thank you @allisonkuhnphotography and @lindseyreganthorne for the beautiful pics! www.liketk.it/1NH2U #liketkit - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1096325012075587662_144097313

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 JenningsNewborn0118

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 JenningsNewborn0082
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:19 am

Those pictures are lovely...particularly the one of Ricki and the new baby.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:32 am

Baby Jennings has Ricki's mouth IMO. Beautiful pictures. What a difference a few years make. Lovely family.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Thanks so much ElonM for these beautiful pictures of Little Jennings and family! :sprinklehearts

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:24 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 12139885_1654360228156698_1724167759_n

happy halloween everyone. #nofamilypicturesforus {also his hair is blonde. Not sure why it looks red.} - See more at: http://iconosquare.com/viewer.php#/detail/1108175813530101847_144097313
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:08 am

Yet another Bachelor nation author, Emily has a book coming out in March.

I Said Yes: My Story of Heartbreak, Redemption, and True Love

When her high-profile search for romance led Emily Maynard to dead end after dead end, real love finally found her.

Millions know Emily Maynard Johnson from her unprecedented double appearances on The Bachelor and The Bachelorette. Millions also know that neither of the relationships from those shows lasted much longer than a commercial break.

Overcome with embarrassment following her nationally televised failures at romance, Emily finally committed her heart to the only one she knew would never leave her empty and alone. Abandoning her desire to be chosen by men and finding peace in the fact that she was already chosen by God, Emily found the joy she had been looking for in serving God.

In I Said Yes, Emily tells the story of her life before and after reality TV fame, describing the profound new reality she discovered when she forsook fame in favor of the Lord. At the end of a long, fruitless search for a man, this courageous young woman found the truest love of all waiting right in front of her. To that love, Emily said yes.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 51ufnjtyJfL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 47 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:18 am

Haha, thanks bleuberry. I don't feel as meh about Emily writing a book as I do the other two because I have a hard time seeing her throwing anyone under the bus.

The bitchy side of me is wondering how Andi is feeling about Emily and Michelle writing their own books. :uptonogood
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:21 am

This is the perfect read for Tenley! giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:24 am

^ laugh out loud

I don't see her throwing anyone under the bus either or really focusing on Brad or Jef at all (based on the book description).

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure