SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:09 am

I honestly can't figure out how anyone wears those shoes ... takes talent, I guess!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:50 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 72b5c8ee6c1611e29b0e22000a9f12cb_7

LoveStoned
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierz Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:46 pm

She is so pretty! Smiley

Today is Emily's 27th birthday! :Happy Birthday
Pierz
Pierz

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:15 pm

that pic is horrible.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 pm

Friday, February 01, 2013 ABC Television Network

PRESS RELEASE - ENTERTAINMENT -

LIVE TWITTER CHAT EMILY MAYNARD FOR MONDAY’S EPISODE OF THE BACHELOR (2/4)

MEDIA ALERT

LIVE TWITTER CHAT WITH POPULAR "BACHELORETTE" EMILY MAYNARD
FOR MONDAY'S FIFTH EPISODE OF "THE BACHELOR," FEBRUARY 4

Explosive Drama and Surprise Eliminations Mark a Two-Night "Bachelor" Special Event,
Which Kicks Off Monday, February 4 and Continues Tuesday, February 5

Fans of ABC's hit romance reality series "The Bachelor" will be able to submit questions and receive real-time responses from fan favorite Bachelorette Emily Maynard, who will be up on Twitter at @EmilyMaynard during the East Coast broadcast of "The Bachelor's" next episode, MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4, from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET.

On the fifth episode, "Episode 1705, a two-night Bachelor special event begins with Sean whisking the remaining 11 bachelorettes away to picturesque Whitefish, Montana, to explore his romantic connections. But the outspoken Tierra and sweet natured Jackie face off in the dramatic two-on-one date, and one of them will be sent home immediately. The Bachelor attempts to escalate his relationship with Lindsay to new heights when the couple takes an astounding helicopter ride over the gorgeous mountains of Montana's Glacier National Park. Eight women get to compete in a Montana relay race, including milking goats, with the winning team getting to spend more time with Sean. And one controversial bachelorette continues to cause a firestorm in the house, leaving Sean to worry if he will ever find his wife here, on "The Bachelor," MONDAY, FEBRUARY 4 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The second part of "The Bachelor" special event, Episode "1706," will air on a special night and time, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET).

Chris Harrison is the host of "The Bachelor."

This episode of "The Bachelor" will be available on ABC.com the day after airing on the network for users to watch online. For more information on "The Bachelor" visit ABC.com.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:11 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 C2390cce6d9b11e2a61a22000a9e06f0_6
[ @ ] emilygmaynard Circus Saturday with my favorite girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:12 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 0311d77c6d5a11e2bb5122000a9e2955_6
[ @ ] emilygmaynard Thank you all so much for all of the sweet birthday messages! Who can guess what my wish was? :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:13 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 98b5656c6d0211e2b56022000a9f1354_6
[ @ ] emilygmaynard Lucky girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:14 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 Eed1cbd06d0111e2a2c122000a1f9d4d_6
[ @ ] emilygmaynard Best friends ever. Here's to another year :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:25 pm

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 C1e082be6fe611e2a03a22000a1fbd56_7
Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:19 am

http://news.instyle.com/2013/02/06/the-bachelor-episode-6-emily-maynard/

The Bachelor Episode 6: Emily Maynard’s Favorite Looks
Feb 6, 2013 @ 4:21 pm
Watching Sean Lowe’s season of The Bachelor is extra fun, as we’re asking one of our favorite fashionable Bachelorettes, Emily Maynard (Lowe came in third on Emily’s season), to tell us which of the contestants had the prettiest outfits each week. Last night, the show headed to Canada where the bachelorettes did a polar bear plunge and attempted to stay warm in the frigid temperatures. “It’s hard to find something to wear to a cocktail party in the wintertime because you want to look good, but you also don’t want to freeze to death,” Emily told InStyle.com, noting that Lindsay’s winter white dress topped her list of favorites. Click through the gallery to see the other outfits Emily loved most on last night’s episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:25 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 6 8d2248ee721d11e29d0322000a1f97e3_6

[ @ ] emilygmaynard Girl talkin with @theericahanks I LOVE my bracelet! Thank you so much! Xox 12h

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure