SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:53 am

Congrats to Emily and family!! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 8367-910 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 I_got_13 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 E5kqdm15 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:46 am

awwww Such a heartwarming photo. I love that Emily really seems to have found her true self and the life she always wanted and that the Bachelor franchise can just be remembered as a weird speedbump along the way to finding herself. She was sooo young when she was on and it's great to see adult Emily settled and happy with a wonderful family. Very happy for them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:01 pm

Incredibly sweet. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of this adorable family.

Have they named the new baby yet ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:14 pm

@nd4reality no details yet.

IG
emilygmaynard best friends already

best friends already by @emilygmaynard

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:26 pm

^^ That is beyond sweet. Congrats to fam.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Name: Gibson Kyle

http://celebritybabies.people.com/2016/09/17/emily-maynard-johnson-welcomes-son-gibson-kyle/

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 87b72b10 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 86669110 Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:07 pm

Thanks @umngirl. The master list has been updated.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71350

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:34 pm

laugh out loud @ the argument in the comments section of the People article.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 59 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:54 pm

I had to delete my own comment here. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Sep 20, 2016 4:18 pm

mindless wrote:She looks ridiculously pretty for someone who's just given birth. Picture perfect family!

She really is a stunning woman who doesn't need all the enhancements she seems to have a preference for. One of the things I love about the hospital photo is that it is a little more on the natural side. She's radiant.

Incredibly happy for her.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:23 am

veg_out wrote:So happy for Em! I've always had a soft spot for Maynard and am impressed with the way she has reoriented her life.

It is precious that her hand is holding Ricki's in that hospital photo while the other one is tucked around Jennings. What a sweet family PINKHEART PINKHEART

Wow, great catch! I went back again to study the photo. So sweet all around! Looks like Ricki will be a big help.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:09 am

dw_a_mom wrote:
mindless wrote:She looks ridiculously pretty for someone who's just given birth. Picture perfect family!

She really is a stunning woman who doesn't need all the enhancements she seems to have a preference for. One of the things I love about the hospital photo is that it is a little more on the natural side. She's radiant.

Incredibly happy for her.

I actually love both looks. She is a natural beauty for sure, but she also looks stunning when she is made up and dressed to the nines. JMO
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 80 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure