SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 63 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:03 pm

I can't view the vid, but good article! Thanks @Max64

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 63 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:05 pm

I love that her recent interviews are so real. I love the extra years and post baby curves. And I really love "give yourself some grace". So true, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:11 pm

Totally agree Kasha! I've been following her on SM for years and there's a notable change there too.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:18 pm

The link won't open sad Can someone give me the footnotes about what she said.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:02 pm

mizzoufan wrote:The link won't open sad Can someone give me the footnotes about what she said.

She said she isn't someone to give advice on Bachelor or Bachelorette, but wished Nick well and to have fun. Her husband comes from a big family and they both want more kids, but she wants to wait a little longer. Two kids under 2 is a little chaotic, so she wants a little more time in between before the next kid. They moved into their new home and are loving it. Ricki is doing great and a big help. She said to give yourself some grace.

Emily looked happy and seems very content.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:09 pm

For you @Mizzoufan:
source
The former "Bachelorette" contestant Emily Maynard opened up about her life as a mom, and shared her advice for this season's "Bachelor" Nick Viall, in an interview with "Good Morning America" that aired today.

"It is crazy at our house all the time," Maynard, who is the mother of three said, "but it's a lot of fun."

Maynard first gained notoriety on Season 15 of "The Bachelor," where she was looking for love after losing her fiance in a plane crash. She then went on to Season 8 of "The Bachelorette." She ended both seasons engaged, but both engagements were later called off.

Maynard eventually found love at her church, where she says she met her husband, Tyler Johnson.

"I met him at church before I did 'The Bachelorette,' he really wanted nothing to do with me," Maynard said. "I told my girlfriend I met this guy and he could like not be less attracted to me, he was in the friends zone."
Maynard and Johnson wed in June 2014, and have had two children together, Jennings, 1, and Gibson, 3 months. Maynard also has a daughter, Ricki, 11, whom she had with her late fiance, who died in 2004.

"He is like the best dad ever," Maynard said of Johnson. "Jennings is obsessed with him and I'm sure Gibson will be too."
Maynard opened up about what it was like to have two babies in less than two years, saying, "With Jennings, my older boy, I was on Cloud 9, like everything was perfect, I couldn't wait to have another one."

"Then I got pregnant when Jennings was 6 months old," Maynard said. "I was like I don't have this thing figured out at all, I thought I did, and now it's like too late, we're already in this with a third kid."
Maynard added that she struggled with horrible morning sickness during her pregnancy. "I was sick from the time I woke up until the time I went to bed, and I finally got put on this medicine called Diclegis and it like changed my life," she said. She now works as a paid spokesperson for the drug.

Maynard said her advice for new mothers is to "give yourself lots of grace."

"I just think God knew I could not handle a lot so he gave me three super easy babies and three super easy kids," she added.

Maynard also spoke out on the struggle she faces to be perfect, saying, "it's something I struggle with everyday, I think anybody who has social media struggles with that."

"I mean I know I put pictures up and then nobody sees the background," Maynard said, "you have to realize everybody has those behind-the-scenes moments, they don't want everybody to know about."
Maynard said she still enjoys watching "The Bachelor," calling it, "the best TV on TV."

Her advice for Nick Viall, and the ladies vying for his heart, on this season of 'The Bachelor' is simple: "just have fun."

"I always say I should not give anyone any 'Bachelor' and 'Bachelorette' advice because it has kind of been a train wreck to be quite honest, my time on the show was a bit of a mess," Maynard said, adding that her only advice is to "just have fun."

When asked for her advice for people out there looking for love, Maynard said, "for me, honestly I just had to give up and it was in God's timing, that is the only time it is ever going to work."

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:02 pm

Looks like Ricki's grandfather (Ricky Sr?) was inducted to the Nascar Hall of Fame.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 63 Img_8710

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 63 Img_8712

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:06 pm

Beautiful! Look how much Ricki has grown. She is looking super sweet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:19 am

Ricki is such a lovely young lady. I love how honest Emily is in that interview. She seems to be in such a great place with wonderful family. Everything came together the way it was meant to be.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:34 am

Emily Maynard Gushes Over Husband Tyler Johnson on Anniversary — See the Sweet Post
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:43 pm

Wow, those three years went fast!
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:14 pm

Is Emily pregnant again? And it's funny to see all the Bach Nation connections, she came up for me because she's friends with Like Rodgers gf Airelle laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BVZxkL9hthz/

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure