SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 73 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:10 am

This was the pic I thought she might be in her early pregnancy.  

She looks fantastic but the fuller face and breasts made me look through the rest of her pics.  It could be PMS tooo... But you know how she wants that full minivan so it got me thinking.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 73 35505563_234532610612854_5032392620714754048_n

I’ll never forget my son, Jennings, first day of preschool when they said there was another Jennings in the class. It’s a name you don’t hear often, so I immediately felt a connection to someone in a school where I knew hardly anyone. Fast forward to this year in the 2s class and we all got the news that Jennings was diagnosed with acute myeloid lymphoma. Ricki cried for an entire day and just kept wondering, “why their Jennings and not ours?” While I don’t have answer for that in this world, I do know that I never could have handled it with as much grace as his mom, @lgpalmer. Being at the @leukemialymphomasociety event last week I was struck by how many people were there only because of their connection to Lauren and her family. Please join our me in praying for Jennings and his family in not only healing him but finding a cure! #AllinForJennings

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkQi1TRBrOX/?hl=en&taken-by=emilygmaynard

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed post)
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 73 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:11 am

hmm that didn't work.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:17 am

She's already commented she's not pregnant. In all of her past pregnancies, she would just ignore the question and not answer when asked. She was also very, very upset when she was asked, *edit*she's clearly sensitive about her body and her weight and she’s trying to juggle four kids and is struggling adjusting to her new body and getting the baby weight off. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:21 am

I wasn't trying to be insensitive.   I was curious and I did not ask Her.  I am asking in this group.

Just in case she wasn't.     *edit*

I also didn't read the comments I just looked at the Pics.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:03 am

Love the updates on Emily and her sweet family @nikikass ! I'm so glad she got her HEA. Jumping hearts

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:17 am

@nikikass I fixed the post, but IA with you. She did look different.

Emily has nothing to worry about, she looks fantastic, before pregnancy, during pregnancy and after pregnancy.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:34 pm

Her baby is still pretty young so I might have thought that she was crazy if she was. giggling

It's no problem discussing it here, @nikikass, but I don't know why anyone would ask her on her Instagram. I have a co-worker I'm wondering about but will wait until she announces it if she is. I learned my lesson a very long time ago when I asked someone when she was due and she had had her baby a while before. Embarassed

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:41 pm

@albean99 me too. I'll never ask anyone for that reason. It's silly for anyone to ask her especially on IG. As if she would respond to some no name person that she doesn't even know.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:37 pm

Look at Ricki!! It's wonderful to see happy contestants and their families. A bunch of cuties all in one picture!

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 73 42386487_711813362537122_1372246470914190219_n

emilygmaynardHow do I explain to my kids that Halloween is only one night? And can everyone leave their decorations up a little while longer so I can get a quiet minute in the car? Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:36 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 73 61802160_442638643217093_4123100931789284730_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram
emilygmaynard five years. with all these kids it seems like way longer but I love you even more today than I did then. you are my most precious gift @mtylerjohnson happy anniversary! {photo: @joseph_bradley_photo}
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:58 am

That's a beautiful picture! I am happy for her. She went through a tough time and it certainly was all worth it for her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:20 am

So glad that she got her Happily Ever After! Smiley
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 80 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure