SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:23 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 A0289aa476de11e29bac22000a9f13d0_6

@ ] terranceantonio Just got followed by @emilygmaynard !!! She's amazing !!! Her !! 11h

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:25 am

Emily Maynard ‏@EmilyMaynard
If you're near CLT you have to to see @LesMisonTour at @BlumenthalArts. Went last night and the entire show was absolutely amazing!

6:33 a.m. - Feb 13, 2013 · Details

Back to top Go down

Post by lsutigergirl78 Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:05 pm

Any thoughts as to what Emily is doing all of these photo shoots for?
lsutigergirl78
lsutigergirl78

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 pm

I imagine she's got something tv related in the planning. Otherwise - why do these?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:26 pm

'Bachelorette' Emily Maynard designs affordable jewelry line
Friday February 15, 2013 2:52 PM By Nina Ruggiero

Sorry guys, former “Bachelorette” stunner Emily Maynard won't be giving out any more roses . . . but good news for the ladies-- she will be selling jewelry this spring.
Maynard has been working with North Carolina-based company Towne & Reese to develop a line that is both fashionable and affordable.
“Anyone who knows me knows I'm a girly-girl to a fault,” Maynard told Newsday. “I've always been interested in jewelry, and this is all things I would wear.”

The collection will retail for less than $150, she says, with earrings costing about $30-40.
“I found there was a lack of really good quality, affordable jewelry out there,” Maynard said. “These are unique pieces that don't cost an arm and a leg.”
Maynard, who teaches a jewelry making class at a middle school in Charlotte, N.C., where she lives with her daughter, Ricki, 7, says she has been closely involved with the design process.
Maynard describes her style as “very eclectic,” and says she uses accessories to switch up her look on a single mom's budget.
“Just keep your clothes basic and add things like costume jewelry or scarves to make an entirely new outfit every day,” she advises, adding that she'll often dress up a pair of leggings from Target and a big T-shirt with boots, a cardigan and statement jewelry.
She may have a down-to-earth style, but the season nine “Bachelorette” did have many glamorous moments on the show. She names an AllSaints tribal-inspired beaded dress that she wore on a date with ex-fiancé Jef Holm as her favorite TV fashion moment.
AllSaints also makes her favorite closet staple, a leather jacket.
“Some days I dress very ladylike with heels and hair up and pearls, and the next day I wear my combat boots and leather jacket,” Maynard says. “I just dress for how I'm feeling that day. That's the fun thing about being a girl.”

Emily Maynard for Towne & Reese will launch in May and will be available for purchase at towneandreese.com.

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Image

Photo credit: ABC | Season nine “Bachelorette” Emily Maynard will launch a jewelry line for Town & Reese in May 2013.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:28 pm

tigertiz wrote:I imagine she's got something tv related in the planning. Otherwise - why do these?

I wonder if the photo shoots will have anything to do with her new jewelry line.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:32 pm

I meant to include the link even though Emily's line won't be available there yet.

http://www.towneandreese.com/home

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:57 pm

BKay wrote:I meant to include the link even though Emily's line won't be available there yet.

http://www.towneandreese.com/home

Good for Maynard! She is a fashionista for sure, and this niche fits her much better than TV!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:27 am

Alot of people believe that Emily's financial future is assured, but that may not be the case, depending on how Ricky's estate was set up. Little Ricki is certainly the beneficiary of most, if not all, of it, with it set up for her to inherit when she comes of age. Emily might have only a certain number of years before she must provide for herself, or become dependent on her daughter's generosity. Whatever the case though, I admire Emily's efforts to earn an income.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:38 am

BKay wrote:Alot of people believe that Emily's financial future is assured, but that may not be the case, depending on how Ricky's estate was set up. Little Ricki is certainly the beneficiary of most, if not all, of it, with it set up for her to inherit when she comes of age. Emily might have only a certain number of years before she must provide for herself, or become dependent on her daughter's generosity. Whatever the case though, I admire Emily's efforts to earn an income.

I'm with you! I think that she'd be wildly successful in the fashion industry. Jewelry, makeup, clothes. I loved her style on Brad's season.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:38 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 Dbf7f0e278b511e2990322000a9f192c_6

[ @ ] emilygmaynard Trouble @cecille_lawson 40min

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:39 am

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum - Page 9 559789de78b711e2a2d522000a1fb04d_6
[ @ ] emilygmaynard My date for the night @lawtonm 29min

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Tyler Johnson & Family - SM - Updates - Fan Forum

+110
alwayscooking
gurlbrit
TrishB
Aria
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure