SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:52 am

First impression, I liked Tim. Not wowed by any of the girls, like I was by Bianca right from the start. Will have to get to know them I guess but overall not sure how many would catch his interest outside of the show. My gut feeling is that for a driven, urban, well-off professional & entrepreneur there weren't a lot of potential matches for him. I think he could easily meet someone more suited to him out in Toronto than on this show, so not expecting a lasting love match, but I'll watch for the fun of it.

Don't know any names yet, but I think he liked Ballerina (she reminds me of Cheryl Burke), the tall girl in the red dress he wanted to keep talking to at the limo and the red head the best.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:06 pm

relaxing wrote:First impression, I liked Tim.  Not wowed by any of the girls, like I was by Bianca right from the start.  Will have to get to know them I guess but overall not sure how many would catch his interest outside of the show.  My gut feeling is that for a driven, urban, well-off professional & entrepreneur there weren't a lot of potential matches for him.  I think he could easily meet someone more suited to him out in Toronto than on this show, so not expecting a lasting love match, but I'll watch for the fun of it.

Don't know any names yet, but I think he liked Ballerina (she reminds me of Cheryl Burke), the tall girl in the red dress he wanted to keep talking to at the limo and the red head the best.

The last two were April Brockman and Lisa (the redhead).

Lisa is going to be the 'Courtney' of this season. That's why I'm not even bothering watching. I don't get her attitude about the women when she just met them and they seemed nice enough.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:11 pm

Catching up but I'm going to go ahead and guess the final 3 in no particular order:
April: Seems to be the hesitant/skeptical one. She's going to have Tim chase her instead of chasing him.
Natalie(My local girl): She seems to have an outgoing personality and knows what she wants in a future husband. However, she seems to be waaay into him before she really got to know him.
KayLynn: She is the overdramatic crier of the season. She'll also be the first to profess her love to him.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:19 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Catching up but I'm going to go ahead and guess the final 3 in no particular order:
April: Seems to be the hesitant/skeptical one. She's going to have Tim chase her instead of chasing him.
Natalie(My local girl): She seems to have an outgoing personality and knows what she wants in a future husband. However, she seems to be waaay into him before she really got to know him.
KayLynn: She is the overdramatic crier of the season. She'll also be the first to profess her love to him.

You don't think Lisa will be in the Top 3? I do.

I think Natalie came off as way too scripted & over the top. I think she won't make the Final 6.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Speaking of Bianca, has she said anything about the first episode?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Sep 20, 2014 1:31 pm

atem wrote:Speaking of Bianca, has she said anything about the first episode?

Ask and you shall receive. Smiley

Bianka Kamber @Biankakamber11 · Sep 18

"April looks handsome".... I think he meant gorgeous!!!! Lol....something about that intro reminds me of mine! I think April B might be #1

Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:08 pm

Brill wrote:
atem wrote:Speaking of Bianca, has she said anything about the first episode?

Ask and you shall receive.  Smiley

Bianka Kamber @Biankakamber11     ·   Sep 18    

"April looks handsome".... I think he meant gorgeous!!!! Lol....something about that intro reminds me of mine! I think April B might be #1

Thanks! I don't agree that April will be F1 though.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:17 pm

Where are Tim & Lisa walking on a bridge...is that her HTD?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:31 pm

I don't think Lisa gets past the top 6 imo

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:37 pm

atem wrote:Where are Tim & Lisa walking on a bridge...is that her HTD?

Do we have a s/cap of the bridge? Or did you see it in the previews?
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
atem wrote:Where are Tim & Lisa walking on a bridge...is that her HTD?

Do we have a s/cap of the bridge? Or did you see it in the previews?

It was in the previews, but there's no screencap.

I noticed she's the one on the motorcycle as well.

So, in Italy we know Lisa and was that the ballerina lady or the one with the name that sounds like Shell? You can tell they made pizza and eat it afterward and that's when she tells him something which must have happened in the Bahamas.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:01 pm

I will have to look. Lisa is from Calgary Alberta. It should be easy to find the bridge if it's Calgary during her HTD.

I put a bunch of pics in the No Discussion thread. We had a poster Dazed and Confused, wish they'd come back sad he had some inside info.

I need to take the time to learn the easiest way to make s/caps, or someone tell me so I don't waste time. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose