SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Sprite wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:The new Bachelor will be revealed Thursday on Breakfast Television. Teaser pic clearly shows this Michael Burns is not the guy, even with only one eye showing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is he wearing glasses or just has thick, dark brows? ... and how did we get the other guy spoiled as the Bach? I had thought he was officially announced already?

Looks like thick bushy brows  giggling , and dark hair. Looks younger than Michael Burns, no gray hair in sight. The way I figure it is that tweet was either a foiler (by production or just some twit) or a really bad joke on Michael Burns. No there was no official announcement yet. I kind of figured that the official announcement would be on BT, just like Brad Smith was 2 years ago. BTW Brad is now on Breakfast Television doing entertainment news. I expect to see Brad and Tyler there for the announcement.

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:13 pm

The other guy, see upthread, was a random tweet. There isn't an official announcement yet.

I noticed Adam Korson co-hosted BT this morning. He looks like the guy in the pic laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The other guy, see upthread, was a random tweet. There isn't an official announcement yet.

I noticed Adam Korson co-hosted BT this morning. He looks like the guy in the pic laugh out loud

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks GA, sure does look like the same guy!! :yes: 
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:41 pm

I never heard of him before.  I guess he is a Comedian, Actor and Singer.

Born and raised in Toronto, Canada. Trained at Randolph Academy for the Performing Arts in acting, singing and dancing. In his early years in Toronto, Korson starred as the Chairman in the Mystery of Edwin Drood, Dan in Patrick Marber's Closer and Jean Paul Marat in an adaptation of the play Marat/Sade; among many other plays and independent films. Moved to Los Angeles, where he resides.

Adam Korson ‏@KorsonAdam  · 1h  
“@DinaPugliese: Amazing time with "Mahomies" @austinmahone @korsonadam @bradcsmith pic.twitter.com/XFEd7huiVZ” Love the Mahomies! Tearin it up.

Adam Korson ‏@KorsonAdam · 20h
Tis true, tom I'll be cohosting w the lovely @DinaPugliese @BTtoronto Things r gonna pop. Secrets will b revealed. And of course lotsa love!

Hmmmmmmmm, interesting that he mentions secrets. :yes:  I can't find an age on him but much younger then the other guy we thought might be the one.

Last edited by Brill on Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 pm

They will probably be dropping a few more petals off that face Tuesday and Wednesday. :giggle:

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:19 pm

Adam Korson stars in CityTV's Seeds, the production company Force Four Ent also does The Bachelor Canada. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If you know anything about Seeds, that's probably not the best perception for the Bachelor????

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Sues_Reality wrote:They will probably be dropping a few more petals off that face Tuesday and Wednesday. :giggle:

I was looking for the promo they did for Brad Smith to see if they really used him, or someone else's picture. Bachelor USA if famous for using just anyone's face/body, but I couldn't find it.

I never heard of Seeds, until I checked on Adam, (never heard of him either). I guess I watch too much hockey. Smiley

That show has been picked up by the U.S. CW Network. He's probably too busy to be the Bachelor. He seems pretty popular from the tweets on BTs twitter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Sprite wrote:
Sues_Reality wrote:The new Bachelor will be revealed Thursday on Breakfast Television. Teaser pic clearly shows this Michael Burns is not the guy, even with only one eye showing. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Is he wearing glasses or just has thick, dark brows? ... and how did we get the other guy spoiled as the Bach? I had thought he was officially announced already?
This happened last season too, someone other than Brad was spoiled as the Bach.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:55 pm

If you look at the teaser pic, with the rose petals in front of his face...looks like a really bad Photoshop...look at the neck in relation to the head. Plus the highlights on the petals are very well placed to deceive...can almost look like anybody. I don't think it was a coincidence Adam Korson was on BT this morning, but I am not convinced it's him...yet. CityTV must be loving this.

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:57 pm

Yikes! His neck is two inches over where it should be compared to his head. laugh out loud

Good eye SR!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yikes! His neck is two inches over where it should be compared to his head. laugh out loud

Good eye SR!

It's silly!  :shocked!: right? It's not just me?

Last edited by Sues_Reality on Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to convey my feelings better)

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:35 am

Here's the lead.  Tim Warmels.

He seems to have alot of interests. He even makes furniture.

Last edited by tigertiz on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:39 am; edited 2 times in total
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose