SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:38 am

Is he short? Hmm... 6 foot 1 inch? He looks shorter in the pics.

Thanks so much for the news!  clapping!

Too funny we have another Tim!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:57 am

I don't know... He's not really doing it for me in those pics. It's almost as if his head is too big for his shoulders in some of those shots. Will have to see him on screen. Brad didn't...and still doesn't...do it for me, but I found him sincere and enjoyed watching him. Hope this one turns out the same.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Retweeted by The Bachelor Canada

Breakfast Television ‏@BTtoronto · 13m
This week's #FF goes out to the new @BachelorCA @BachCanTim - Check out his Q&A here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] pic.twitter.com/qemiZOqJDy

Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Do you guys think he will keep around the 'winner' of the contest to be on the show?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:38 pm

atem wrote:Do you guys think he will keep around the 'winner' of the contest to be on the show?
"On paper" they both seem to like a lot of the same things so who knows....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:53 pm

This Will Be An Odyssey

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I really can’t describe how excited, and frankly honoured, I am to be the new bachelor. When I heard about this opportunity, my mind was initially focused on all the peripheral ways that it would affect my life. At that point, I didn’t take it very seriously. But when the interviews began to get more serious, I started to think about this as an incredible way to find someone who I would want to marry. It’s at that point that the existence of the show and all the shooting logistics and flights, they all fall off the radar, and the only thing left on my mind was finding someone amazing.
I don’t think this is for everyone. It’s a very unique way to find someone and you have to accept that. But I have a lot more respect for the women that apply for the show. It puts them in a much more vulnerable position, and anyone who is willing to brave that for an opportunity to find love, I have a lot of respect for.
I am excited. And, rightfully, a little bit scared. I don’t think anyone can take it seriously without being a little bit scared. This will happen fast. It will be an odyssey.
- Tim

Whoever he chooses, it will be someone who is smart, like him, business savy, doing well in her career, a professional type of person. JMO's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:49 am

He reminds me of Peter Gallagher.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:18 pm

The show's twitter makes it seem that taping has started? Has it?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sues_Reality Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm

atem wrote:The show's twitter makes it seem that taping has started?  Has it?
I guess if they said so, it must be true. LOL. But Tim tweeted that he was leaving for his adventure (or whatever) on Thursday. The show tweeted out those pics Friday.

Sues_Reality

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Tim Warmels ‏@TimWarmels Apr 7
No posts for a while.. off for an adventure..

It seems they take such a long time from filming to airing. They haven't announced a date that I could see, all I can find is "fall" of 2014. Maybe it's a little more realistic compared to the schedule of a couple of months on The Bachelor - 'ette

Brad and Bianca's season premiered Oct 3rd.

We just got over winter, I don't want to think about Oct/Nov laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Tim Warmels ‏@TimWarmels  Apr 7

It seems they take such a long time from filming to airing. They haven't announced a date that I could see, all I can find is "fall" of 2014. Maybe it's a little more realistic compared to the schedule of a couple of months on The Bachelor - 'ette

I think that is the only time that the American version of Bachelor/ette or BP doesn't air. I don't think they want to compete against the original. Same as BB or AR in Canada air at off times from the US version.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:22 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Tim Warmels ‏@TimWarmels  Apr 7

I think that is the only time that the American version of Bachelor/ette or BP doesn't air. I don't think they want to compete against the original. Same as BB or AR in Canada air at off times from the US version.

Makes total sense! Speaking of AR Canada, that's coming up too!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Season 2 - Premiere Sept 18 - Discussion - *Spoilers*

+29
Eagle Eye
ThankMeLater
Maddy
Metronomy
richmondrose