SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:40 pm

jcrbil wrote:There are often not cocktail parties as they get down to the last girls/guys. I don't think this would be something "of note" to RS.

So it could be something that happened at anytime during Ben's season?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by renaissance Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:51 pm

does someone have the magazine article sean was looking at? I wonder what it says...

renaissance

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Love_Me wrote:
jcrbil wrote:There are often not cocktail parties as they get down to the last girls/guys. I don't think this would be something "of note" to RS.

So it could be something that happened at anytime during Ben's season?

It's probably just Lesley having a second 1-on-1 date and then getting eliminated at the rose ceremony like Emily on Ben's season. I don't really think that's something "of note" either though. no idea
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

I don't know... he was so cryptic, but tweeted to someone he'd probably spill whatever it is in his blog on Tues.- so we don't have to wait long.

I don't know what would be repeated from Ben's entirely forgettable season- a girl leaving just because she wanted to (the granddaughter); the girl who was sent home because she's got a boyfriend at home (Casey.... or perhaps Elan just wanted her for himself), skinnydipping (not with this bachelor), swimming with sharks (don't think that would be noteworthy enough). Maybe it's not the idea of no cocktail party, but it's the private chat pre-RC-- maybe that's when Tierra snaps!

Wouldn't change the spoiler, since that when she goes home, but would be a repeat.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:24 pm

jcrbil wrote:I don't know... he was so cryptic, but tweeted to someone he'd probably spill whatever it is in his blog on Tues.- so we don't have to wait long.

I don't know what would be repeated from Ben's entirely forgettable season- a girl leaving just because she wanted to (the granddaughter); the girl who was sent home because she's got a boyfriend at home (Casey.... or perhaps Elan just wanted her for himself), skinnydipping (not with this bachelor), swimming with sharks (don't think that would be noteworthy enough). Maybe it's not the idea of no cocktail party, but it's the private chat pre-RC-- maybe that's when Tierra snaps!

Wouldn't change the spoiler, since that when she goes home, but would be a repeat.

There was also that girl (can't remember her name) that left early because she was falling for one of the producers (not Elan, one of the married ones)
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:36 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:42 pm

In Ben's season the girls on the 3on 1 date sat him down to talk about Courtney. Ben then talks to her before the rose ceremony. Maybe the same thing happens in St Croix the girls have a talk with him and his talk with Tierra results in her meltdown. There are VO's of Tierra screaming about how she can't believe they did this to her. Just a thought!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:59 pm

motheroffive wrote:In Ben's season the girls on the 3on 1 date sat him down to talk about Courtney. Ben then talks to her before the rose ceremony. Maybe the same thing happens in St Croix the girls have a talk with him and his talk with Tierra results in her meltdown. There are VO's of Tierra screaming about how she can't believe they did this to her. Just a thought!

welcomeback motheroffive!

Love_Me
Love_Me

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:11 am

motheroffive wrote:In Ben's season the girls on the 3on 1 date sat him down to talk about Courtney. Ben then talks to her before the rose ceremony. Maybe the same thing happens in St Croix the girls have a talk with him and his talk with Tierra results in her meltdown. There are VO's of Tierra screaming about how she can't believe they did this to her. Just a thought!

So, if the assumptions about the 1:1 dates are correct, the 3 on 1 would be Catherine, Lindsay and Desiree. For some reason, I have a hard time seeing them as the ones complaining about her to Sean. I get that they may be miffed by her behavior but they seem to be more focused on their relationship with him. Whereas, there are clips of AshLee on a beach telling him all about Tierra's behavior as well as Tierra and AshLee having an argument in St. Croix. I have always had the feeling that AshLee eventually leads the charge against Tierra based on the previews that we've seen. JMO

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by bachs Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 am

renaissance wrote:does someone have the magazine article sean was looking at? I wonder what it says...

found this:

...A recent Life & Style article asserts Sean is being “duped” by contestant Tierra LiCausi, who the mag alleges may seem all sweetness and light in their one-on-one time, but is a witch in real life. Sean got his hands on a copy of the magazine, Instagramming the above photo with the caption, “Apparently I’ve been duped,” feigning shock in a grey henley. ...

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/bachelor-sean-lowe-laughs-off-tabloid-rumors-hes-being-duped

bachs

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:46 am

Brittany Bushek‏@BrittanyBushek
I thought of @JuliaElizabethG when I got this, my aunt met & stayed with Sean in the same hotel @SeanLowe09 pic.twitter.com/3ySejZHC
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion 2rp7mfn

Kiki Smith‏@Kiki_Smithh
MET AND TOOK A PICTURE WITH SEAN THE BACHELOR :) #Vegas #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/vGv9UEjV
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion 35l9174

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:28 pm

just getting caught up. It is go great that you caught Reality SKeve so quickly Love Me. What a disgusting little jerk he is - coming here and insulting the posters while frantically trying to steal information that he can pass off as his own. Great sources Stevie! You're so clever . People just "send" you information all the time because You. Are. The. Man.

I think I just might tweet him again - with a few choice hashtags; (thanks Barbarossa).
#KissyFace #babymama #WhostheHausFrauNow
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelor 17 - Discussion

+73
slipper89
DKWillis
deeliciouz
sky
BarbB222