Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by bluwavz on Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:03 pm

bluwavz

Female Posts : 9321

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:28 pm

lol...JK is hilarious. Thanks, can't wait to see JPash on there Monday night.

Back to top Go down

Post by moflan on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:36 pm

From Jimmy Kimmel Live!

I like dressing like a cowboy. It almost makes me forget that I watch “The Bachelorette” every weekend.

moflan

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Ashley loves her cupcakes too! :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18472

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32421

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:43 pm

Thanks blu! those were hilarious!

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by HBgirl on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She’s a little…just a wee bit- she looks fourteen!! Four effing teen!! Even Ben seemed really nervous about putting on sunscreen, like the To Catch a Predator group was about to hop out of a porthole on the yacht.

rotfl rotfl rotfl rotfl

HBgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:45 pm

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Chacharo on Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
She’s a little…just a wee bit- she looks fourteen!! Four effing teen!! Even Ben seemed really nervous about putting on sunscreen, like the To Catch a Predator group was about to hop out of a porthole on the yacht.

You're on fire with that one! :laughing:

Chacharo

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:30 am

OMG Rich I just realized what is in your Avatar along with Ryan. rotfl

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:28 am

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:17 am

The Bachelorette: Overnights or Over It?

By Lily Sparks July 26, 2011 11:33 AM

This season of The Bachelorette has been less a high-production dating game and more of a silent war between Ashley and the production executives of ABC. There’s not a doubt in my mind that when they cast Bentley and began filming, they had knowingly cast a villain and vaguely mapped a storyline that would include him among the final three. But their ratings-making anti-hero held not only Ashley in contempt but ABC’s entire production, and now they are in a state so desperate they had to resort to bringing back Ryan and a rose ceremony with two guys and two roses. KHARMA!

Much the way I'm sure Ashley did not tell the production staff that she was going to dismiss Ryan during their first one-on-one date, (he had to walk into town to secure a taxi) Ashley was equally surprised to see a man she had firmly rejected re-appearing in Fiji.

What pretext was there for him to be in Fiji? He was de-rosed. I’m certain he made the call to ABC about getting another chance, but probably half the guys on the show do that. I think production got his call, imagined Ashley’s face if he returned and all just started cackling. Although I also like the idea he just paid out of pocket to fly to Fiji and charged through the hungle until he saw cameras. That would also explain him taking cover in a sea cave.

I don’t blame them for bringing Ryan back, despite it making no sense, because it added an interesting 10 minutes onto the lowest-stakes overnight-date episode I’ve ever seen. Ashley is just as insecure as ever. She basically talked Constantine into a corner until he was forced to leave the proceedings. He said he was trying to be respectful of her given what the fantasy suite “implies” but a fat man does not leave a table with that much steak on his plate unless he’s truly annoyed.

This is what we call self-sabotage, Ashley. You kept a guy around because you respected how much he didn’t like you, and guess what? Turns out he doesn’t like you. And what exactly DOES the Fantasy Suite imply? Contestants swear up and down that its just a chance to have 12 hours alone in a room together, but based on footage from Jillian’s season where Ed had erectile dysfunction, and Ashley hopping out of the bathroom in an oversized men's dress shirt, I think we can conclude its a Naked Stuff Test Drive.

Ashley gave herself an ego boost after Constantine "peaced out" by dismissing Ryan again. He took it weirdly hard. He is in such a movie in his mind, and it is the worst movie ever.

So Ashley canoodled uneventfully with Ben and JP, who both joined her in the Fantasy Suite. (For, it can be assumed, X-RATED HOT TIMES!) I loved her no-make up look this episode. But I do feel weird when I see her with such tall guys without her heels.

They had a no-stakes rose ceremony, which served more to reinforce that these fine two men had sold their public images to the Devil more than anything else.

... and then released the torrent of “COMING UP NEXT WEEK”…my favorite episode, of course, the Talk with the Guys episode.

...and also more footage of everyone’s favorite! Bentley apparently has some yet-unseen Hong Kong footage where he declares he’s better in bed than every other guy on the show. I’m sure John Wayne Gacy thought he was the best at tying balloon animals, but it doesn’t make either of you less of a creep. This guy is so deeply immature, his priorities so severely out of whack, I kind of can’t wait to see what comes out of his crazy mouth next when he’s surrounded by the guys who’s sexual prowess he’s secretly estimating.

QUESTIONS:

…Does ABC secretly hate Ashley?

…Is the Fantasy Suite concept pervy/voyeuristic/ weird you out?

…Is Bentley the best at sex or simply the best at being a provocateur?

Link

bluwavz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Permissions in this forum: