Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Page 22 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by cupcakes on Fri May 27, 2011 12:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

cupcakes

Female Posts : 3577

Back to top Go down

Post by realityfan26 on Thu May 26, 2011 11:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This guy is pretty funny with all his snark. RS used to be funny like this, but not anymore. I laughed at the nicknames he's given the guys. All tongue in cheek for some laughs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks, it was great! rotfl

realityfan26

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Thu May 26, 2011 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:This guy is pretty funny with all his snark. RS used to be funny like this, but not anymore. I laughed at the nicknames he's given the guys. All tongue in cheek for some laughs:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I love this!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 25, 2011 7:39 pm

This guy is pretty funny with all his snark. RS used to be funny like this, but not anymore. I laughed at the nicknames he's given the guys. All tongue in cheek for some laughs:
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=4&article=article12608.art&page=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sun May 08, 2011 3:46 am

[quote="Bloomers"]
San wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]

This is a hoot!
I usually don't bother with an avatar, but if someone can help me make this pic work as one, I would like to use it. You would also have to tell me how to post it as my avatar.

Sorry to be such a bother..... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here ya go~ To make it an avatar. Right click on it, click on Save picture as... When the pop up comes up click save. Then, click on Profile at the top of this forum. You will see your profile and some tabs at the top. Click on the tab that says Avatar. Then click on the browse button, select the avatar from on your computer and click open. Then click save and it should work. I hope that helps!

Thanks so much! I got to this spot right here, and it was a little diffierent. The picture filled the whole screen and gave me no "save" option, so I found another "open" on the bottom of the screen and the url jumped into the blank space.
I appreciate you helping me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It looks Great! I love the avatar you picked out Bloomers. Nice Job San! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Sat May 07, 2011 10:07 pm

[quote="San"]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]

This is a hoot!
I usually don't bother with an avatar, but if someone can help me make this pic work as one, I would like to use it. You would also have to tell me how to post it as my avatar.

Sorry to be such a bother..... hmmm

Here ya go~ To make it an avatar. Right click on it, click on Save picture as... When the pop up comes up click save. Then, click on Profile at the top of this forum. You will see your profile and some tabs at the top. Click on the tab that says Avatar. Then click on the browse button, select the avatar from on your computer and click open. Then click save and it should work. I hope that helps!

Thanks so much! I got to this spot right here, and it was a little diffierent. The picture filled the whole screen and gave me no "save" option, so I found another "open" on the bottom of the screen and the url jumped into the blank space.
I appreciate you helping me. for you

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

[quote="Bloomers"]

This is a hoot!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Sat May 07, 2011 8:53 pm

[quote="jurystillout"][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][img][/img]

This is a hoot!

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat May 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Ashley: "Oh, nice booty!"

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom on Sat May 07, 2011 5:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are so many possibilties to this one....

Where are you taking me, hello.....laugh out loud.....Can you put me down please?

Huh Jon? I think I'm going to :puke: all over your back.....

Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout on Sat May 07, 2011 5:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: rotfl rotfl who's that in the picture?? ^^

The picture description says Jon.

jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu on Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

rotfl rotfl who's that in the picture?? ^^

ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:14 am