Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Post by gurlbrit on Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:58 pm

@bluwavz wrote:
@ninu wrote:Wow. That recap was HARSH :Frown:

I was a little surprised how harsh it was, too. I thought she was a Jash fan for some reason. hmmm

Actually as I was reading it, I thought she was very angry at it all. She came across as not liking Ashley at all, so in saying that why in the heck did she even bother to watch? Maybe she's another one who makes a living at her blog, so without the blog and ppl hitting on her blog she would be broke *shrug* who knows.

Glad she's not reviewing my life, that's all I can say. giggling
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3460

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz on Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:03 pm

@gurlbrit wrote:
@bluwavz wrote:
@ninu wrote:Wow. That recap was HARSH :Frown:

I was a little surprised how harsh it was, too. I thought she was a Jash fan for some reason. hmmm

Actually as I was reading it, I thought she was very angry at it all. She came across as not liking Ashley at all, so in saying that why in the heck did she even bother to watch? Maybe she's another one who makes a living at her blog, so without the blog and ppl hitting on her blog she would be broke *shrug* who knows.

Glad she's not reviewing my life, that's all I can say. giggling

I was confused by that because she seemed supportive of Ashley in her earlier recaps. I guess she got sick of her and the show by the end. no idea
bluwavz

Female Posts : 10317

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:12 pm

I'm so excited!!! I just recieved my shipment from The Bachelor auction for the Red Cross. I got some jewelry. I was winning two more pieces of jewerly for most of the week but got out bided in the final hours. I couldn't do any thing about it because I was at work and not allowed to do personnel stuff. The bracelets I did get are wonderful!
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:15 pm

@Rosepetal wrote:I'm so excited!!! I just recieved my shipment from The Bachelor auction for the Red Cross. I got some jewelry. I was winning two more pieces of jewerly for most of the week but got out bided in the final hours. I couldn't do any thing about it because I was at work and not allowed to do personnel stuff. The bracelets I did get are wonderful!

So excited for you. You'll have to post some pictures if you can.
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:27 am

@Rosepetal wrote:I'm so excited!!! I just recieved my shipment from The Bachelor auction for the Red Cross. I got some jewelry. I was winning two more pieces of jewerly for most of the week but got out bided in the final hours. I couldn't do any thing about it because I was at work and not allowed to do personnel stuff. The bracelets I did get are wonderful!

That's cool! Please post some pics of the jewelry. :Nod:
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal on Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:46 pm

Here is a pictures of my new jewelry. When I started bidding I had put in bids for 5 pieces and with in a day a Emily Manyard piece and a Jillian Harris piece got to rich for my blood so I had to stop bidding on them. Like I said earlier when I woke up in the morning of the final day I was top bidder on 3 pieces but when I got home from work I found out that I only won one. Even though she is one of my least favorite bachelorettes I knew the auction was for a good cause so I bidded on them. These bangles were last owned by DeAnna Pappas.

Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by atem on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:18 pm

@Rosepetal wrote:Here is a pictures of my new jewelry. When I started bidding I had put in bids for 5 pieces and with in a day a Emily Manyard piece and a Jillian Harris piece got to rich for my blood so I had to stop bidding on them. Like I said earlier when I woke up in the morning of the final day I was top bidder on 3 pieces but when I got home from work I found out that I only won one. Even though she is one of my least favorite bachelorettes I knew the auction was for a good cause so I bidded on them. These bangles were last owned by DeAnna Pappas.

Cool! Thanks for sharing the pic!
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:34 pm

@atem wrote:
@Rosepetal wrote:Here is a pictures of my new jewelry. When I started bidding I had put in bids for 5 pieces and with in a day a Emily Manyard piece and a Jillian Harris piece got to rich for my blood so I had to stop bidding on them. Like I said earlier when I woke up in the morning of the final day I was top bidder on 3 pieces but when I got home from work I found out that I only won one. Even though she is one of my least favorite bachelorettes I knew the auction was for a good cause so I bidded on them. These bangles were last owned by DeAnna Pappas.

Cool! Thanks for sharing the pic!

That is neat! Thanks for sharing this with us.
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32396

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 25 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fun Times with Bachelorette 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum