Welcome!!!!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A Site For Fans Of The Bachelor & Bachelorette Who Enjoy

Sleuthing and Discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join Our Site for Updates on Past Contestants As Well.

Discuss a variety of other shows as well!

Enjoy!

Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Post by melika on Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:15 pm

Who is the person in the pic with Catherine?

*Edited By Administrator *

melika

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Welcome melika! That fan is a member here. Please, read our rules before posting. Thank you.

#TeamPositive

Follow Us on Twitter @bachspoilerfans [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Admin
Admin

Female Posts: 32824

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiger on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Why did Catherine feel a guy like Sean would not like a girl like her, I can't believe she would think like that shocked!

She is completely unaware of her own sex appeal. During the FD, she explained to Sean that she has never been in a bathing suit as many times as she has done this season.

See, I don't get the impression that she's completely unaware of it. She reminds me of a few friends of mine who know they're good looking so they'll try to be cute and put themselves down (I'm so fat! I'm such a nerd! I hate being in a swimsuit!) to listen to guys reassure them and tell them how amazing they are.

tiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:39 am

@tiger wrote:
@estahafa wrote:
@sky wrote:Why did Catherine feel a guy like Sean would not like a girl like her, I can't believe she would think like that shocked!

She is completely unaware of her own sex appeal. During the FD, she explained to Sean that she has never been in a bathing suit as many times as she has done this season.

See, I don't get the impression that she's completely unaware of it. She reminds me of a few friends of mine who know they're good looking so they'll try to be cute and put themselves down (I'm so fat! I'm such a nerd! I hate being in a swimsuit!) to listen to guys reassure them and tell them how amazing they are.

She does not have that kind of personality, though (at least as she is portrayed on TV). Would coquettish be the right word for that? While Dez and Lindsay were in their skimpy bathing suit during the group date in St. Croix, she had a towel wrapped around her while talking to Sean. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt over her bathing suit when doing the push-ups on Sean's back while the rest of the girls have already discarded whatever cover-ups they had.

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:47 am

^ And there was a photo in St.Croix posted on instagram with her Lesley, Des, and Lindsay.. the other 3 girls were in their bathing suit and Catherine was covered up. I know what it is like to be called chubby as a kid & still have it effect me today. I'm still uncomfortable and insecure. It is hard to tell because she only made that comment once so I can't really tell if what she is saying is for attention or just being honest and opening up to Sean. She didn't say she was fat, she just mentioned she was teased for being a bit chubbier. Also she embraces being a nerd.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil on Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:49 am

^ not only that, but she was wearing that yellow coverup in the water.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:From a recent photoshoot:

#TeamPositive

Follow Us on Twitter @bachspoilerfans [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Love_Me
Admin
Admin

Female Posts: 32824

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:^ And there was a photo in St.Croix posted on instagram with her Lesley, Des, and Lindsay.. the other 3 girls were in their bathing suit and Catherine was covered up. I know what it is like to be called chubby as a kid & still have it effect me today. I'm still uncomfortable and insecure. It is hard to tell because she only made that comment once so I can't really tell if what she is saying is for attention or just being honest and opening up to Sean. She didn't say she was fat, she just mentioned she was teased for being a bit chubbier. Also she embraces being a nerd.

I think this is key. There's a big difference between a thin/average woman who always complains "I'm soooo fat" (so people will assure her she looks great) and a woman who states she was called chubby as a kid and that has affected the way she sees herself. I didn't see her as whining or fishing for a compliment, she was explaining why she was surprised a hunky guy like Sean would be attracted to her. And I loved his response, the way she looked at him confirmed he said exactly the right thing. It was a very sweet genuine moment, kind of a rarity for this show. :)

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:22 pm

ITA. I think she had chubby cheeks (look at her high school picture) because of her round face, and maybe a little chubby as a kid (see the FIERCE instagram pic). But that is not overweight or pretending to say she's fat to gain attention. Filipinos, the women, are usually small boned so a small amount of healthy fat will show. But being teased (uhhm, this is really not a norm in the US but Filipinos tease loved ones - yes physical attributes - as a sign of endearment). Unfortunately in the context of the Western world it could be misconstrued as bullying. I had to educate my siblings to layoff teasing my son he was chubby too, because my hubby was getting really pissed and offended. So this can provide some context on where her insecurities stem from. There's a cultural connection to it.

Catdwoman50

Female Posts: 928

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ITA. I think she had chubby cheeks (look at her high school picture) because of her round face, and maybe a little chubby as a kid (see the FIERCE instagram pic). But that is not overweight or pretending to say she's fat to gain attention. Filipinos, the women, are usually small boned so a small amount of healthy fat will show. But being teased (uhhm, this is really not a norm in the US but Filipinos tease loved ones - yes physical attributes - as a sign of endearment). Unfortunately in the context of the Western world it could be misconstrued as bullying. I had to educate my siblings to layoff teasing my son he was chubby too, because my hubby was getting really pissed and offended. So this can provide some context on where her insecurities stem from. There's a cultural connection to it.

I'll confirm everything in this as it pertains to other Asian cultures (Chinese, Vietnamese, etc.) -- I was teased a lot but because I was born in America and living in the Western culture, I found it to be harsh, mean, and hurtful. But my Aunt just very recently assured me that my family members like to say 'you're so big' either as pointing out thing (very blunt/matter of fact) or 'must be healthy' thing as in getting enough food to eat.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:33 pm

Wetpaint:

Catherine Giudici Packs Her Bags and Leaves Her Seattle Home! (PHOTO)

We're t-minus just a few days until Bachelor Sean Lowe gets down on one knee, does an involuntary pelvic thrust, and asks either Catherine Giudici or Lindsay Yenter to be his bride! Word on the street is that Sean and his Bachelor Season 17 fiancee are head over heels, but neither of Catherine nor Lindsay have been seen with a diamond engagement ring. Why, you ask? Because both these ladies are keeping their relationship status with Sean on the DL!

ABC has arranged for Sean and his fiance to meet in an array of exotic locations while they wait to go public with their love, and Catherine was just spotted leaving her Seattle home –– with her bags packed!

Check out this photo of a worn-out looking Catherine jetting off to places unknown on February 28th. While we can't be sure she's flying off to meet Sean, it definitely looks like she's packed enough clothes for a sleepover. Either that, or her duffle bag contains some terrified little puppy. She also could just be headed into her day job at Amazon where she works as a graphic designer. Business lady special!

Where do you think Catherine was going on this rainy Seattle day? Dish your theories in the comments!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

momoftrips

Female Posts: 2873

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:35 pm

I love when they make jumps in logic like that. Her duffel bag is probably gym clothes.

It's gotta suck being followed around all the time like this.

umngirl

Female Posts: 13113

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine Giudici - Bachelor 17 Contestant - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum