SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:51 am

Nibbles22 wrote:Sorry ~ late to the party! It seemed like all they wanted to promote
was the fact that Bentley returns!! hissyfit

Yep, ratings, ratings, ratings!
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 am

I'm sure MF pointy devil horns were fully erect and his beady red eyes glistening with glee watching Ashley squirm on Leno.

Last edited by Gina on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:53 am

She didn't talk to Life & Style, that tabloid makes up Bach stuff and they get away with it because nobody really cares, it's just a silly reality tv show.

Y'all are right, they won't let her confirm the engagement as long as Bentley drama is up in the air. Bleh. People won't tune in if they think it's much ado about nothing, and the #1 thing TPTB cares about is ratings. She has to play along with the edit and story lines. Bleh again.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:54 am

sgjsnow wrote:
Nibbles22 wrote:Sorry ~ late to the party! It seemed like all they wanted to promote
was the fact that Bentley returns!! hissyfit

Yep, ratings, ratings, ratings!
Yup... urgh Bentley... and how convenient they show pictures of both Blake and Ryan before... the episode before they have a boxing match. MF could care less about Ashley and the guys.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:56 am

I can't wait until she is on Jimmy Kimmel singing and jumping on the couch professing her love for her sweet F1 (if there really is one) and not talking about Bentley anymore.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

All she did tonight was to play by the rules that she signed up for. That's all
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

Okay, a couple of thoughts...
Ashley says she saw what she wanted to see with Bentley. What happens when she sees Bentley again isn't what she expected.
They show pictures of Bentley, Ryan P. and Blake. Bentley is still the man of the hour, Blake is on BP2, Ryan P. the next Bachelor???
When Larry asked if there was anyone on the show that was bald, I expected her to say there was a man with a sexy shaved head! :awesome:
When Jay asked Ash if she was engaged, she said she didn't want to ruin it for anybody. Ruin it? Really? She is continuing to be produced.
When Larry told her at the end he was not interested any more, he then told Ash it was just a joke.

Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:57 am

Gina wrote:MF is the lowest form of life. This was a chance to treat Ashley well and do a 180 on her edit from the show. Instead it was all about Bentley again. All the guys, with the exception of a quick pictures for snark of Ryan, Blake and Bentley, not one word about all the other guys. MF preferred to use the time she was on Leno to still talk about Bentley. Is MF that stupid??? He doesn't know the audience is so turned off? Didn't he hear them boo Bentley twice?

I really expected much more tonight. If Ashley is happy and engaged, it had to be the most difficult interview for her tonight and for he F1 to watch, once again, never a shout out for him or about how happy she is now. It sucks.

**sorry for my rant*** I despise Fleiss.

Thank you for this! Summed up my frustrations perfectly. Why did the continue the throwing-under-the-bus fest when it's been in our faces for weeks. You'd think Fleiss eventually would want viewers to get psyched about her love story and keep tuning in each week. Otherwise the viewers are dunzo after Bentley's story plays out. Makes no sense! duh

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:59 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:I can't wait until she is on Jimmy Kimmel singing and jumping on the couch professing her love for her sweet F1 (if there really is one) and not talking about Bentley anymore.

I know, me too. I freaking cannot wait til she can be happy and is allowed to talk about anything other than Bentley. I seriously had no idea I signed up for The Bentley Hour, May 23rd on ABC.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:00 am

I need to watch the interview again.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:03 am

Love_Me wrote:I need to watch the interview again.
I just did Love. After the shock of what she was saying wore off, I was able to watch her facial expressions. I think she is very frustrated she can't tell us the "real" story of what is going on. hmmm And she isn't the only one that is frustrated. duh
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:06 am

Beeleever wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I need to watch the interview again.
I just did Love. After the shock of what she was saying wore off, I was able to watch her facial expressions. I think she is very frustrated she can't tell us the "real" story of what is going on. hmmm And she isn't the only one that is frustrated. duh

I think she's frustrated and embarrassed. I hope her fiance is either texting her about cupcakes or imaginary kisses. :Flirty:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592