SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:34 pm

I was so impressed with Ashley! She really held her own with Jay & Larry David. It couldn't have been easy!

It was so strange to see her put her head down & get coy when asked if she would ever date Bentley again?! I mean, seriously? She cannot be contemplating it....

What I deduce from this is that she is going along with the whole Bentley broke my heart story, you all can't be too sure I've moved on, so were just gonna leave it up in the air...etc
TPTB/Ashley have the viewing audience right where they want us....feeling sort of blue & worried she will never be able to get over him....bringing us down.....to bring us back up come finale time with a decision most will be pleased with.

Last edited by agentcurls on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 17 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by Jaybird Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:42 pm

agentcurls wrote:I was so impressed with Ashley! She really held her own with Jay & Larry Craig. It couldn't have been easy!

It was so strange to see her put her head down & get coy when asked if she would ever date Bentley again?! I mean, seriously? She cannot be contemplating it....

What I deduce from this is that she is going along with the whole Bentley broke my heart story, you all can't be too sure I've moved on, so were just gonna leave it up in the air...etc
TPTB/Ashley have the viewing audience right where they want us....feeling sort of blue & worried she will never be able to get over him....bringing us down.....to bring us back up come finale time with a decision most will be pleased with.

Not making fun, but I had to chuckle. Larry David was on Leno next to Ash during the show. Larry Craig is the congressman that claimed he just had 'a wide stance' in the bathroom stall when he was accused of trying to pick up a male undercover agent in an airport. :what:

But I'm right there with you.. we'll all probably wonder why we ever questioned her hang-up on Bentley by the time the FRC rolls around. She'll be so over him by then! Heck, Frank left at F3 and it seemed like by MTP time, he was a distant memory for us Roberto fans.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:45 pm

She looked amazing!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:48 pm

jcw2 wrote:
agentcurls wrote:I was so impressed with Ashley! She really held her own with Jay & Larry Craig. It couldn't have been easy!

Not making fun, but I had to chuckle. Larry David was on Leno next to Ash during the show. Larry Craig is the congressman that claimed he just had 'a wide stance' in the bathroom stall when he was accused of trying to pick up a male undercover agent in an airport. :what:

But I'm right there with you.. we'll all probably wonder why we ever questioned her hang-up on Bentley by the time the FRC rolls around. She'll be so over him by then! Heck, Frank left at F3 and it seemed like by MTP time, he was a distant memory for us Roberto fans.

OOppps! You're right! Busted. :awesome:

Ashley is toting the line, that is all. I think she came out this with someone. Just hope they can weather this he!!-Bent tabloid storm.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:13 pm

Interesting that Ashley says of The Bent One's return, "What happens is not what I expected." What the eff was she expecting? That he'd fall to his knees and beg forgiveness for having left her, and then propose on the spot? I'm starting to think that the producers were so sick and tired of her moaning and whining about Bentley that they flew him back just so he could tell her how ridiculous she was being and tell her to please snap out of it and move on. I really hope they tease his reappearance at the end of episode 5, deal with it at the beginning of episode 6 and he's gone forever by half an hour into the show. I cannot WAIT until we never have to hear his stupid name again.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:19 pm

I don't think she expected him to come back and be totally and completely rude while he buried their relationship 6 feet under in front of her face, let alone behind it. She was really pushing the whole "we see what we want to see in situations" at that point in filming.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm

CarrieAlexander wrote:I don't think she expected him to come back and be totally and completely rude while he buried their relationship 6 feet under in front of her face, let alone behind it. She was really pushing the whole "we see what we want to see in situations" at that point in filming.

Also, I noticed when Ashley was talking to CH that she said something about not being able to go on in her new relationships until she gets closure with Bentley. That tells me, by that time, she definitely had other guys in mind and they weren't simply rebounds once Bentley dumped her.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:28 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I don't think she expected him to come back and be totally and completely rude while he buried their relationship 6 feet under in front of her face, let alone behind it. She was really pushing the whole "we see what we want to see in situations" at that point in filming.

Also, I noticed when Ashley was talking to CH that she said something about not being able to go on in her new relationships until she gets closure with Bentley. That tells me, by that time, she definitely had other guys in mind and they weren't simply rebounds once Bentley dumped her.

I agree. I think the way she talked about at least that part made me think that she was saying there were a couple relationships she wants to go forward with but needs closure with Bentley. I'd like to think that she realizes she needs the closure and to put it in her past because she really does want something with one of the other guys and that she needs to put Bentley squarely in the past for her and for whoever ends up being her F1 and their relationship going forward.
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:31 pm

I don't know. On "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and "The Billy Bush Show", Ashley had said that what she was seeing from Bentley on the show was a big surprise. If he had been rude to her in his last appearance, why would she have been all that surprised? I do think you might be right, though. I have a bad feeling about episode 6. :(
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:

I don't know. On "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and "The Billy Bush Show", Ashley had said that what she was seeing from Bentley on the show was a big surprise. If he had been rude to her in his last appearance, why would she have been all that surprised? I do think you might be right, though. I have a bad feeling about episode 6. sad
She still seems naive and believing to me. Maybe that's just her personality in the real world, a very trusting person, she's young, she'll learn to not be that way so much.

Maybe if they had Bentley in a big tank of pee and he comes clean and says. "Wake up, I'd rather be swimming in this, that date you"..Do ya think she'd get the point about him? :giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm watching it right now, and Larry is asking if any of the guys were bald lol She seems back to bubbly self.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:43 pm

cupcakes wrote:I'm watching it right now, and Larry is asking if any of the guys were bald lol She seems back to bubbly self.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts afterwards, cupcakes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592