SELECT CONTENT

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I'm watching it right now, and Larry is asking if any of the guys were bald laugh out loud She seems back to bubbly self.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts afterwards, cupcakes.

Me too! :yes:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Gina wrote:
cupcakes wrote:I'm watching it right now, and Larry is asking if any of the guys were bald laugh out loud She seems back to bubbly self.
Can't wait to hear your thoughts afterwards, cupcakes.

She seems really happy, and really wanted to talk more about the Bentley situation, but was obviously coached on what she should say. It's apparent the producers want her to make the audience think she may take him back. I loved her reaction when Leno asked her if she was engaged. :D I love that smiley Ashley is back.

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 18 Ashley10
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle Eye Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:00 pm

bluwavz wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I don't think she expected him to come back and be totally and completely rude while he buried their relationship 6 feet under in front of her face, let alone behind it. She was really pushing the whole "we see what we want to see in situations" at that point in filming.

I don't know. On "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and "The Billy Bush Show", Ashley had said that what she was seeing from Bentley on the show was a big surprise. If he had been rude to her in his last appearance, why would she have been all that surprised? I do think you might be right, though. I have a bad feeling about episode 6. :(
No, you're totally right -- he can't have been rude to her in Hong Kong or she wouldn't have been surprised by what a gigantic tool he turned out to be. But I'm honestly, seriously wondering -- what did she expect was going to happen? Obviously they didn't wind up reconciling, or they'd be together right now, and I'm just curious as to whether she was truly surprised by that. I wanted to believe that she'd been the one to kick him to the curb, but it's sounding like he did the dumping. At any rate, I sincerely hope her reaction is much less dramatic than the first time he left, or it will be hard to believe that her F1 isn't a default pick.
Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
CarrieAlexander wrote:I don't think she expected him to come back and be totally and completely rude while he buried their relationship 6 feet under in front of her face, let alone behind it. She was really pushing the whole "we see what we want to see in situations" at that point in filming.

I don't know. On "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" and "The Billy Bush Show", Ashley had said that what she was seeing from Bentley on the show was a big surprise. If he had been rude to her in his last appearance, why would she have been all that surprised? I do think you might be right, though. I have a bad feeling about episode 6. :(
No, you're totally right -- he can't have been rude to her in Hong Kong or she wouldn't have been surprised by what a gigantic tool he turned out to be. But I'm honestly, seriously wondering -- what did she expect was going to happen? Obviously they didn't wind up reconciling, or they'd be together right now, and I'm just curious as to whether she was truly surprised by that. I wanted to believe that she'd been the one to kick him to the curb, but it's sounding like he did the dumping. At any rate, I sincerely hope her reaction is much less dramatic than the first time he left, or it will be hard to believe that her F1 isn't a default pick.

One possibility may be that she just wants closure from him, but he still leaves the "dot, dot, dot" there again, and she decides she's through with it and isn't going to waste anymore time on him and moves forward. I doubt that's what's going to happen, though.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:21 pm

I think she worked that short skirt just about as well as I recall Jennifer Anniston doing on the late show with Letterman :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:18 am

About the hair comment Ashley made..Didn't she comment on Ben's hair at the M & G.....then she said on last weeks show she loved that J.P had a shaved head.

I don't know what I am trying to show here...but it was on my mind. LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:29 am

Love_Me wrote:About the hair comment Ashley made..Didn't she comment on Ben's hair at the M & G.....then she said on last weeks show she loved that J.P had a shaved head.

I don't know what I am trying to show here...but it was on my mind. LOL

Ha, Love..maybe Ashley talks out of both sides of her mouth? :awesome: Maybe she likes both really long hair and shaved heads? :yes: Maybe she is fickle? :giggle: Maybe she can't read her own mind? 😕
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:58 am

I normally go for men with hair like Ben F and Constantine but I think JP looks sexy as hell with his shaved head. It is possible to like both. Smiley Maybe she surprised herself with her attraction to JP's lack of hair, or she doesn't limit herself to just one type.

I have a funny thought bubble to place on a photo of the F3 rose ceremony with JP, Ben, and Constantine all lined up:
JP ..ooOO("I should've broken up with my barber before I came on the show.")

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:11 pm

Didn't Ashley say in her Tonight Show Backstage interview she doesn't care if a guy she is with has perfect or straight teeth? It does appear JP has a snaggle tooth.

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion - Page 18 2011-06-21_175131
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

+29
Molly
Eagle Eye
Trueloveforever
nd4reality
jello1592