Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:46 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I can't believe Larry ended the interview by saying he was no longer interested in her story. She seemed crushed and Leno just cut to commercial.

Thanks for this site! I love lurking here!!

Welcome!!

I'm sure everything will be better when she appears on JKL with a sweet man in tow and she can say she hates Bentley. Plus, Larry is an idiot anyway. :D

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by unicorn*luv on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:44 am

I can't believe Larry ended the interview by saying he was no longer interested in her story. She seemed crushed and Leno just cut to commercial.

Thanks for this site! I love lurking here!!

unicorn*luv

Back to top Go down

Post by klarson79 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am

I thought she looked happy - but a tad nervous. However, I would be nervous too if I was trying to keep a secret on who the F1 is...along with keeping the Bentley drama brewing (per TPTB) for another two weeks. If she had her way, I'm sure she would LOVE to go to every tabloid and talk show and say - "I HATE BENTLEY!" Not an option right now, though. I'm with Alanna...there's definitely a guy, but who knows if they are engaged or not.

klarson79

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Learned nothing. All about Bentley again. She was critical of the tabloid and asked where is credibility or something in reporting? (that's she engaged) WTH????

It looks like she was told to make it seem that the door dot.dot.dot. is still open and maybe they are together..."you'll have to watch THAT episode to find out" (after Jay said you're going to see Bentley again)...oy vey.

Did I miss her saying she's very happy and with someone now???????

Guess you really sell your soul to the devil to get the $$$$ and be the lead on this show and say b/s on National TV and look stupid and pathetic.

word I can't stand this show and I can't stand to stay away. Oh poor pitiful me.

I am right there with ya. I hate what MF does but cannot keep my eyes away from the "drama" :P

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay...I am not feeling good about this...taking off my rose colored glasses and eating cookies, not cupcakes.

Bee-- you put those glasses right back on!! It's not over till it's over!!

Okay, Libby...they are planted front and center. :shock:

Good girl! :awesome:

LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 am

San wrote:She said, "Where's the credibility?" when referring to the magazine saying "I'm Engaged!"

I'm wondering is she questioning the credibility because she didn't say that to the tabloid or just that she plain isn't engaged? Who knows.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Max64 on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

I think she looked happy, I think she was nervous, and Larry interrupting all the time didn't help. I remember Brad was so nervous on the Leno show, his voice was squeaking. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Max64

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Learned nothing. All about Bentley again. She was critical of the tabloid and asked where is credibility or something in reporting? (that's she engaged) WTH????

It looks like she was told to make it seem that the door dot.dot.dot. is still open and maybe they are together..."you'll have to watch THAT episode to find out" (after Jay said you're going to see Bentley again)...oy vey.

Did I miss her saying she's very happy and with someone now???????

Guess you really sell your soul to the devil to get the $$$$ and be the lead on this show and say b/s on National TV and look stupid and pathetic.

word I can't stand this show and I can't stand to stay away. Oh poor pitiful me.

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:39 am

San wrote:She said, "Where's the credibility?" when referring to the magazine saying "I'm Engaged!"

Maybe because, whether it's true or not, she did not give that magazine an official interview. Also, they've been printing all sorts of other crud about her.

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 am

She said, "Where's the credibility?" when referring to the magazine saying "I'm Engaged!"

eta~ I see I'm way behind in my response. rotfl

Last edited by San on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:My take, she sounds a bit frustrated she can't say what she really thinks about the Bentley drama, but she was so excited when she said "I wish I could tell you".. She is so over him and she is engaged, no doubt about it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I agree. She's way too bubbly to not be over him at the very least and personally I think she'd be more subdued if she was single because of all the Bentley drama. There's for sure a guy, but can't tell about an engagement.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:37 am

jcw2 wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just rewatched...she said "Where is credibility...in the tabloids?"

She could have also been addressing the latest rumors about DWTS and atheism, etc.

Good possibility. That interview left us nothing. Nada. I feel bad for her because she did seem to be suppressing a scream... what she wanted to scream, who the hell knows!

I know. Poor girl. hissyfit

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ashley's Interview - The Tonight Show - 6/16 - Discussion

Permissions in this forum: