Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by GrahamGal on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have arrived!!! LOL

MoneyMichelleMichelle Money
You THINK there's no peanut butter left but then u scrape the sides and there's a tun of peanut butter left! #ilovepeanutbutter

AMAZING THINGS ARE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!

RichLP68Rich Persinger
@MoneyMichelle Never seen someone so excited to find peanut butter...

I thought I was out! But I soo wasn't! RT“@RichLP68: @MoneyMichelle Never seen someone so excited to find peanut butter...”

ETA: Told my wife... she said "God, don't tell her where we live..." laugh out loud

LOL Rich, love when we get responses to our tweets, I tweeted Chris Heller last night about his podcast and got a response, what a rush.

Just so you know this is really what Michelle was talking about when she said Amazing this are happening. Although she, as I, found Rich's tweet funny.

MoneyMichelle Michelle Money
ya. I am going 2 b working with an amazing company who will help me raise $ for cancer research! RT“@wantasoulmate to who...your daddy”
13 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

It appears to be a project she is working on with Graham.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" :winkie:

I know. Guess I will never be hired to be a producer of the Bachelor/ette. Damn!

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I have arrived!!! LOL

You THINK there's no peanut butter left but then u scrape the sides and there's a tun of peanut butter left! #ilovepeanutbutter

RichLP68Rich Persinger

I thought I was out! But I soo wasn't! RT“@RichLP68: @MoneyMichelle Never seen someone so excited to find peanut butter...”

ETA: Told my wife... she said "God, don't tell her where we live..." laugh out loud

LOL Rich, love when we get responses to our tweets, I tweeted Chris Heller last night about his podcast and got a response, what a rush.

Just so you know this is really what Michelle was talking about when she said Amazing this are happening. Although she, as I, found Rich's tweet funny.

ya. I am going 2 b working with an amazing company who will help me raise $ for cancer research! RT“@wantasoulmate to who...your daddy”

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story" :winkie:

RichLP

Male Posts : 3381

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:51 pm

RichLP68Rich Persinger

ETA: Told my wife... she said "God, don't tell her where we live..." lol

GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 am

RichLP68Rich Persinger

gurlbrit

Female Posts : 2989

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:18 am

RichLP68Rich Persinger

Too funny. Thanks for the laugh, Richlp. At first I thought she meant peanut butter as a metaphor for life but now see it's just peanut butter. :laughingoutlou

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:11 am

RichLP68Rich Persinger

rofl

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:33 am

I have arrived!!! LOL

RichLP68Rich Persinger

RichLP

Male Posts : 3381

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 am

They didn't show Ben's alone time in the Hong Kong RC after she told the guys about Bentley either. I still don't understand why they did that. They had so many more chances to edit him as more of a f1 frontrunner. Makes me wonder if they wanted to keep him as more of a viable Bachelor because there was no hiding of the f1 this season and you'll never convince me that Fleiss has become a romantic.

I actually meant that Ben wouldn't be expecting Ashley to lie not that she actually did. I do think she had true feelings for him however she did mislead him towards the end. ITA with whoever said she just had to give him a little clue at the FD that her feelings were elsewhere. She wouldn't have to do much. Just back off a bit and remind him there's other guys. I think by that point she knew what she was doing but wanted to keep Ben in her back pocket just in case. She must have had some questions about picking JP because she told her sister she had been thinking the same things. Oh well, that's water under the bridge. It's better for all in the long run. I don't think Ashley was right for Ben.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton

albean99

Female Posts : 11538

Back to top Go down

Post by sydney1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So you all think Ben's first kiss with Ashley was after there orphanage group date. The one he said he noticed Ashley was buzzing around him. ha!

Believe me I have thought about a lot of things Ben might have missed or been lead to believe. This is eye opening. I do think he fell for Ashley and after he was rejected he was genuinely shocked he wasn't the one.

It makes you wonder though about a lot of things.

I think TPTB would want to show the F2 first kiss. To build up the "rivalry" between F1 and F2. So I think we saw the first Bash kiss.

We also saw ChrisL and Ali first kiss, and he was all over Ali.. giggling

They never showed Reid and Jillian's and he was second to last to propose. haha

Really, I do not remember how Reid and Jillian were, was not really into Reid :hidingchair I was a JED :hidingchair

sydney1

Female Posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:38 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So you all think Ben's first kiss with Ashley was after there orphanage group date. The one he said he noticed Ashley was buzzing around him. ha!

Believe me I have thought about a lot of things Ben might have missed or been lead to believe. This is eye opening. I do think he fell for Ashley and after he was rejected he was genuinely shocked he wasn't the one.

I think TPTB would want to show the F2 first kiss. To build up the "rivalry" between F1 and F2. So I think we saw the first Bash kiss.

They never showed Reid and Jillian's and he was second to last to propose. haha

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by sydney1 on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:34 am

sydney1

Female Posts : 259

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:33 am

This season started as the good (JP) vs evil (Bentley) then TPTB went with the typical F1 vs F2. At that point it was hard to believe the edit TPTB tried to sell us.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum