SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by akinitohoy Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:25 pm

Itsme_Tami wrote:I think Peta is hot but I also think this whole thing with Peta and Sean is innocent. Last season on DWTS, Peta danced with Gilles Marini and their chemistry was off the charts but I don't see the same chemistry with Sean. Peta seems to be playful and she was with Gilles last season as well and he was married. I really don't think Cat should be worried and I don't think she is. Fans of SeanCat are getting upset for no reason and I'm a fan but I'm neither worried nor upset about Peta. It's just dancing y'all and it does get hot at times but nothing more to it.

Exactamundo! And don't forget, when they were doing their interviews, "Dancing is passionate!" Catherine said, before dodging the question by saying, "It's gonna look great. It's gonna look great. I'm not worried at all." and I know she even said "they're gonna look great together".

I think that's why Sean falls in love with Cat more and more, because she is confident and intelligent and of course stunning as ever High clap ing
I also believe, since Catherine loves to dance, I wouldn't be surprised if she was exposed to ballroom dancing - Filipinos love to ballroom dance - (I'm guilty jumping )
akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

Post by Gingsterose Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:43 pm

Peta does not worry me. It is their future together after this is all over that worries me a bit. I am not too sure Sean is ready to let go of his new found fame. I hope I am wrong about this. Just my skepticism getting in the way of remaining positive.

BTW for sure Chris had dinner with them at Katsuya. I saw the video again and Chris and the other girls was also handing over their valet ticket to the attendant. That was really nice to see. Cat was in good spirit for sure.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan25 Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:47 pm

Pia1 wrote:
I also don't see Peta as being attractive. But it's not even the point. Sean just doesn't come across as a cheater. Again, why would he break his vow of being celibate for Peta and not for Catherine. All these tabloids are just rubbish. I don't and won't believe any of it. Sean just posted yesterday about these fictitious stories. And that's that, they're rumors. I just hope that Cat won't let these rumors bother her.

Well you don't have to have sex to cheat you can also cheat emotionally and eveyone has different tastes or views on looks and I think Peta is pretty but like I said you don't have to have sex at all to cheat.

Patsfan25

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan25 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:01 am

riddlexo3 wrote:Its disrespectful for your fiance to post those type of pictures with another girl . I mean the last picture she has her head on top of sean's . I mean if catherine was doing the same sean would be pissed. Its obvious peta is attracted to sean and doesn't seem like the type of girl that would have a problem with being a home wrecker .

Even if Peta did think Sean was hot you don't know her to say what she would do or if she would be a home wrecker I get that their are some Cat fans here but lets be real here some of these bachelor couples don't last if Sean and Cat do good for them and I truly mean it but I've learned to not get my hopes up and too into these couples after the show is over because most of the time they do not make it. But to jump on Peta and go after her character when you don't know her like that is not right and I feel bad for Peta for the comments and judgements and I like their pictures and hope they post more because the comments just prove how judgmental people can be and for those whose say they don't have chemistry I disagree with that and Sean can be friends with girls I think he proved that with the pics of his females friends. As a Peta fan I don't see her going their with Sean anyways and for those people who think they know Sean based off an edited tv make him to be an angel by saying you don't think his a cheater well you don't really know Sean to know if his a cheater or not and then you make Peta out to be some home wrecker based off pictures you don't approve of well Sean and Peta are adults and at the end of the day they will do what they want to do period!.

Patsfan25

Back to top Go down

Post by riddlexo3 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:05 am

I respect your opinion :) I don't personally know these people . I mean who am i to judge.

riddlexo3

Female Posts : 395

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:07 am

Honestly I dont undrstand why people are more focusing on Sean and Peta's physically is an obsessing everyone still talking about?, not about dancing experience? Some of you hope Sean gets voted off early but you guys not give him a chance to have some dancing experience and learn something new in every weeks. Its lifetime once experience because life is too short. Look at D.L, Lisa and Andy are not good dancing, even tho Sean is way better than them.
My understandable that people wanted to see Sean spends time more with Catherine but like Catherine said she doesnt have to worried at all and support him all the way. Trust is a key.
I think people should respect his decision to join DWTS or not, but they re just obsessed about Sean and Peta's physically things than dancing togs which is sadly. People are taking so seriously.
I can imagine that if Sean gets voted off early, Sean writes on twitter " that what you want, happy now?!." lol! but seriously sigh! I just here to make a point thats all!

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by missouri Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:15 am

I believe Sean is not an angel, definitely not what his sister describes. He led a girl on for 3 years who he didnt want to marry, which was so wrong.
But the record really doesn't matter, each couple is different, it all depends on themselves.

missouri

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 am

catherinegiudici
Me. In a bear costume. Doing a handstand. #tbt

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 D4e85182929d11e2a19522000a9f126b_7
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan25 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:23 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Honestly I dont undrstand why people are more focusing on Sean and Peta's physically is an obsessing everyone still talking about?, not about dancing experience? Some of you hope Sean gets voted off early but you guys not give him a chance to have some dancing experience and learn something new in every weeks. Its lifetime once experience because life is too short. Look at D.L, Lisa and Andy are not good dancing, even tho Sean is way better than them.
My understandable that people wanted to see Sean spends time more with Catherine but like Catherine said she doesnt have to worried at all and support him all the way. Trust is a key.
I think people should respect his decision to join DWTS or not, but they re just obsessed about Sean and Peta's physically things than dancing togs which is sadly. People are taking so seriously.
I can imagine that if Sean gets voted off early, Sean writes on twitter " that what you want, happy now?!." lol! but seriously sigh! I just here to make a point thats all!

I agree with everything you said I don't get why people are making a big deal over these pics when Cat doesn't seem like she has a problem w it and if she did I'm sure her and Sean would talk about it maybe. These fans act like they need to talk for Cat like come on people like I said that is why as a Peta fan I didn't want her to get Sean because I knew this would happen you pair two hot people up and people assume they have to hook even if one is taken. Then some of them want Sean out early because of him and Peta or he needs to be with Cat planning a wedding or he can't dance. Well news flash thats what the show use to be about people who can't dance not dancers danicng with dancers but people who can't learning to dance and their are others that should go way before Sean. Like I said I wanted Peta to get Indigo or someone single so she wouldn't have this problem because I knew once she got Sean the rumors would start and the hate would come with him onto her.

I also hope if Sean does go early which I hope he doesn't he goes to twitter "that what you want, happy now?!."

That would be hilarious I could see comments like "Now you can Cat can plan your wedding with that home wrecker taking up your time"

These so called fans you'd think they were Sean's parents telling him what he should do his an adult and this is his life if Sean and Cat do break up I wonder whos side these so called fans would take? anyways my hopes are not up at all when it comes to The Bachelor or The Bachelorette couples the only ones who worked were Ryan and Trista, Ashley and J.P., and surprisingly Jason and Molly for sure did not think they would last and I haven't watched every season so maybe I missed a couple that made but those are the only ones I can think of right now.

Patsfan25

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:29 am

Guillermo ‏@IAMGUILLERMO
The Bachelor falls in love one more time. Tune in for more from Sean Lowe, Ellen Pompeo, & music from Lianne La Havas
http://t.co/7o8VXfahQJ

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 XNf0KkBJVC

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Patsfan25 Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:33 am

jcrbil wrote:Okay, maybe Peta is attracted to Sean... I don't know.... her type (given her last boyfriend) is Maks- who (except for a turn as Bachelor Russia and abs) has absolutely nothing in common with Sean....

But Peta is NOTHING like Sean's type- she may be sweet, but nothing about her would indicate that she is traditional in anyway (as Catherine is in relationships), or is smart and witty..... which we know Catherine is and which Sean has stated is something he highly values.

Sean has many close friends who are women (who visited with him and with Catherine last weekend) and they have been friends for many years. For Sean it is no big deal to have friends who are women (which is why Tierra would never in a million years been a fit for him). And I'm sure he's taken many goofy pictures with these friends in the past which some won't take at face value as goofy pictures, but choose to assign intent which was never present.

What I think is really true is that in Sean's mind his relationship with Peta is professional/teammate and innocent in any other way. It is the viewer who is seeing something else.

Considering the way Catherine viewed Sean's actions on the Bachelor and the way she feels about being chosen by him (that's what he had to do to get to her) I am going speculate that she absolutely trusts Sean in his working relationship with Peta- that it is just that.

Again you don't know Peta to know if she is traditional, smart, or witty just by watching an edited show and to say something about her being smart how do you know?. I guess by going by an edited show Sean is boring then um no because I don't know how he is in real life the bachelor is not real life its a fantasy world Sean and Cat are in real life now not like the bachelor where they stay in a mansion and go on expense dream dates. So why judge Peta on her character because you are a Cat and Sean fan well I am a Peta and Sean fan not of them together just separately. I'm not at all trying to be mean it just frustrates me when people go after Peta's character and when they don't know her. Just like I don't know Peta, Sean, and Cat I would never say whos smart, traditional, or witty when I don't see them in their every day life with their freinds many pro dancers have said Peta is not only sweat but a goofball and funny and they are around her so I think they would know better than you or me.

Patsfan25

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:35 am

Guillermo ‏@IAMGUILLERMO
The Bachelor falls in love one more time. Tune in for more from Sean Lowe, Ellen Pompeo, & music from Lianne La Havas
http://t.co/7o8VXfahQJ

giggling

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 BF7kO0bCIAAeFqK

Last edited by jurystillout on Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1 - Page 47 7b1b3f3e-3b3d-41b0-828b-06de6fc086d8_zps945f9fd1
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #1

+88
RealityEscape
leeyah77
ph220
Princess81320
missouri