SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:33 pm

This season the timing is a little different because the MTA will only be shown one day before the finale, so is being taped before the audience at MTA will have seen the FD episodes. So I'm curious, will they be shown Monday's episode in advance of the taping today? If so, then the F3 (Dino)will definitely be there as well. But I'm pretty sure that the F1 and F2 don't need to be in LA for the MTA taping, in fact I'm pretty sure they're usually not. Just this season, because the ATFR is being shot only two days later, it's all morphing into one long weekend where everybody's involved.

Which actually brings me to a more puzzling question. If ATFR is being taped on Monday in front of a live audience, those people will not have seen not only the finale, but the FD episode as well (it will be shown that evening). So will the audience be shown both episodes before they bring out Ashley? Or will there just be no audience? That would be a bummer. :Frown:

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:36 pm

They show the audience the episode before they film
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:38 pm

ironcat wrote:This season the timing is a little different because the MTA will only be shown one day before the finale, so is being taped before the audience at MTA will have seen the FD episodes. So I'm curious, will they be shown Monday's episode in advance of the taping today? If so, then the F3 (Dino)will definitely be there as well. But I'm pretty sure that the F1 and F2 don't need to be in LA for the MTA taping, in fact I'm pretty sure they're usually not. Just this season, because the ATFR is being shot only two days later, it's all morphing into one long weekend where everybody's involved.

Which actually brings me to a more puzzling question. If ATFR is being taped on Monday in front of a live audience, those people will not have seen not only the finale, but the FD episode as well (it will be shown that evening). So will the audience be shown both episodes before they bring out Ashley? Or will there just be no audience? That would be a bummer. :Frown:

There will be an audience. IDK if they're showing them both episodes, maybe just highlights?

I cannot wait for Monday night. I hope we get cute tidbits! danceround

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:40 pm

ironcat wrote:This season the timing is a little different because the MTA will only be shown one day before the finale, so is being taped before the audience at MTA will have seen the FD episodes. So I'm curious, will they be shown Monday's episode in advance of the taping today? If so, then the F3 (Dino)will definitely be there as well. But I'm pretty sure that the F1 and F2 don't need to be in LA for the MTA taping, in fact I'm pretty sure they're usually not. Just this season, because the ATFR is being shot only two days later, it's all morphing into one long weekend where everybody's involved.

I believe through dialog that I have previously had, they show both shows consecutively before the actual AFR starts taping. It makes for a very long day. Does anyone remember that one person that was so upset because they had to wait outside in the heat forever and then when they finally got inside they basically gave audience members only water to drink after keeping them for hours?
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:54 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:
Diana wrote:Was Roberto ever spotted in LA?

Not sure, but they're taping in LA this weekend, so JP's expected to be there anyway. He doesn't need to be there for today's taping but he needs to be there by Sunday for Monday's taping. So this really isn't a biggy, him being spotted there, but it is interesting that he arrived yesterday. Ben will probably be there sometime today ......to have some 1/1 time with Dino Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 2174738820

NYC to LAX is a 4-5 hr flight, SF to LAX is approximately 1.5 hrs (if that), so it makes sense that JP flies in earlier than Ben.

Not to nit pick but I live in LA and have done both routes numerous times. NYC to LAX is closer to 6 hours coming westbound. SF to LA is usually less than an hour.

Pavalygurl I've lived in LA as well, in the days that I flew back and forth it was between 4 and 5 hours. Guess they've changed up the routes since then.

Per travelmath.com

The flight time from New York, New York to Los Angeles, California is : 4 hours, 54 minutes

So with a 3 hour time change it is a net of 2 hours.

Last edited by GrahamGal on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:54 pm

Bronwyn wrote:
Jeepers wrote:They HAVE to be there

After a bit of thought it will not include the F3 today cuz the F3 won't be known until Monday night

I thought they always screened the FD episode for the audience, and then brought the F3 out for the taping of the MTA. It's how news has gotten out in some past seasons who F3 was.

You are correct .. Me bad lol
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:05 pm

GrahamGal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Not sure, but they're taping in LA this weekend, so JP's expected to be there anyway. He doesn't need to be there for today's taping but he needs to be there by Sunday for Monday's taping. So this really isn't a biggy, him being spotted there, but it is interesting that he arrived yesterday. Ben will probably be there sometime today ......to have some 1/1 time with Dino Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 2174738820

NYC to LAX is a 4-5 hr flight, SF to LAX is approximately 1.5 hrs (if that), so it makes sense that JP flies in earlier than Ben.

Not to nit pick but I live in LA and have done both routes numerous times. NYC to LAX is closer to 6 hours coming westbound. SF to LA is usually less than an hour.

Pavalygurl I've lived in LA as well, in the days that I flew back and forth it was between 4 and 5 hours. Guess they've changed up the routes since then.

Per travelmath.com

The flight time from New York, New York to Los Angeles, California is : 4 hours, 54 minutes

According to American Airlines, the quickest flights are almost 6 hours. Add in time to get to NYC airport, arrive there at least 1.5 hours in advance, maybe check bags, fly, get off plane and walk to pick-up area (maybe wait for bags), drive to hotel--we're talking a pretty long day.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:16 pm

beader wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Per travelmath.com

According to American Airlines, the quickest flights are almost 6 hours. Add in time to get to NYC airport, arrive there at least 1.5 hours in advance, maybe check bags, fly, get off plane and walk to pick-up area (maybe wait for bags), drive to hotel--we're talking a pretty long day.

There is a 3 hour time difference that works in one's favor flying west. So JP could have caught a flight tonight at 7PM, landed at 10PM barring delays, and made it to his hotel well before midnight, ready for a full day of whatever crap they plan to throw at him tomorrow. And if there was less crap, he could catch an early flight tomorrow and be in his hotel close to noon. Still leaves probably a full day before the taping will start. However, he apparently landed in LAX last night. Wonder why?

Flights going east from LA to NYC, with the time difference, take an entire day, unless you catch a redeye.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:08 pm

albean99 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe JP wanted to have more time to hang out with his buddies. They're all in town for the MTA filming so in a way it's more interesting that Ben wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it's him who has a safehouse meeting so isn't going to L.A. early to see the others. Just another alternative. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 616443706

Regarding Ben not being home to watch Ashley on the Lopez Live show. Maybe she asked him to wait to watch it with her. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 550657593

As you can see there are lots of alternative depending on your point of view and which outcome you prefer. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 771730417

Thanks albean! I do appreciate the respectful way you share your perspective. I have been in your shoes more seasons than I can remember, and know the feeling of rooting for the underdog. It helps me to read your insight to understand what you are seeing, as it is so different from what I am seeing. In the end, it is not a matter of who is right or who is wrong, it is the journey we experience along the way and sharing of ourselves. I am happy that the culture of the board has changed to one of respect and hopeful that it will continue.

Thanks, Beeleever. I know most think I'm in denial but really am not. I know which way the wind blows but doesn't mean I don't think there's an alternative that a lot aren't considering. I just don't think it's a done deal yet as far as the show goes. There's so much we don't know about edit and what we're actually going to see in the next episodes.

Maybe JP wants to take advantage of coming to L.A. for the weekend because he's being flown here anyway. He may not publicly hang out with the others but doesn't mean it won't happen. Lots of things that shouldn't happen seem to this season. It used to be they'd bring in the f2 to L.A. for the MTA/WTA taping but they wouldn't actually be on the show. Later seasons we've actually seen the f3 person partying with the others. I've always thought it strange that they didn't let the f2 come and hang out so it wouldn't be so obvious what happens. Maybe they're going to do it this year.

Not to be the local chamber of commerce, but it is a stunningly beautiful day here today, high 70/low80 temps vs the horrible heatwave back east. My thoughts are with everyone suffering through that...our dog days will come this summer yet, but today it is perfect LA weather and I am stuck here inside waiting for a delivery with only quick jaunts out to Starbucks and the farmers market..LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:12 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
albean99 wrote:Maybe JP wanted to have more time to hang out with his buddies. They're all in town for the MTA filming so in a way it's more interesting that Ben wasn't there yesterday. Maybe it's him who has a safehouse meeting so isn't going to L.A. early to see the others. Just another alternative. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 616443706

Regarding Ben not being home to watch Ashley on the Lopez Live show. Maybe she asked him to wait to watch it with her. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 550657593

As you can see there are lots of alternative depending on your point of view and which outcome you prefer. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 25 771730417

Thanks albean! I do appreciate the respectful way you share your perspective. I have been in your shoes more seasons than I can remember, and know the feeling of rooting for the underdog. It helps me to read your insight to understand what you are seeing, as it is so different from what I am seeing. In the end, it is not a matter of who is right or who is wrong, it is the journey we experience along the way and sharing of ourselves. I am happy that the culture of the board has changed to one of respect and hopeful that it will continue.

Thanks, Beeleever. I know most think I'm in denial but really am not. I know which way the wind blows but doesn't mean I don't think there's an alternative that a lot aren't considering. I just don't think it's a done deal yet as far as the show goes. There's so much we don't know about edit and what we're actually going to see in the next episodes.

Maybe JP wants to take advantage of coming to L.A. for the weekend because he's being flown here anyway. He may not publicly hang out with the others but doesn't mean it won't happen. Lots of things that shouldn't happen seem to this season. It used to be they'd bring in the f2 to L.A. for the MTA/WTA taping but they wouldn't actually be on the show. Later seasons we've actually seen the f3 person partying with the others. I've always thought it strange that they didn't let the f2 come and hang out so it wouldn't be so obvious what happens. Maybe they're going to do it this year.

Not to be the local chamber of commerce, but it is a stunningly beautiful day here today, high 70/low80 temps vs the horrible heatwave back east. My thoughts are with everyone suffering through that...our dog days will come this summer yet, but today it is perfect LA weather and I am stuck here inside waiting for a delivery with only quick jaunts out to Starbucks and the farmers market..LOL

Oh how I wish, its 104F here today (at least that's the temp that my car said when I drove home a few minutes ago).
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:18 pm

gurlbrit wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

Maybe,,I used to travel to NYC for work a few years back, can't remember how long, but I have done this trip for the last three years several times and it is always over 5 hours and usually over 5 1/2 hours..doing it again in Sept, so we'll see LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:23 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

That sounds lovely. We've been in the 100s forever. Hard to get outside other than from a/c to more a/c.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 49 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 37 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings