SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Irishgal, I know this is probably not how you meant it, but the thought of Ben being a better lover is now imbeded in my head. Yowza! Whoever is his current/next fiance/gf...lucky, lucky, lucky for so many reasons.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:32 pm

IrishGal wrote:
northernviewer wrote:Methinks dear, sweet, innocent Ben had the same kind of agenda that Bentley did 🇳🇴

Personally I doubt any contestants come on the show because they really think they will find a true love. They almost all get a boost to their businesses. Check out Roberto who I adore...State Farm milked that! What about Brad? His bars were mentioned everywhere. In Ben's case, whatever his original reasons were, he grew to care deeply for Ash; he had a chance to deeply self-reflect; and he will be a better son/ BF/lover in the future. That makes this season worthwhile to me.

Yes, I do remember the many State Farm commercials! State Farm advertised very heavily throughout Ali's season. :Nod: Rioberto's State Farm Agency appears to be doing well as far as attracting new business from what I can tell.

Last edited by LaureanT on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 pm

hahha...yeaaa I was saying this earlier this week Northernviewer -- I agree with you and he's getting an awesome break for the business -- check out the article he did an interview for ...the company has larger national/international sales # than ever before...but I don't judge him for it, way to go to him for being such a good business guy and to use such a phoney show as an opportunity that it is...I think he figured if love is there - he'll be open to it, and love will happen in spite of everything and he was open and look how far that has gotten him emotionally as well. I don't think he would have walked away had the love really worked out as I truly think he was skeptical going in like he said himself but found a great connection with the girl...at the end of it, it was a win win win for everyone involved and he had an open mind and heart for the premise of the show so i don't see it as being decietful like bentley

Kovacs said they never let him bring the wine and Jeff masked man wasn't even allowed to say what he did... there's a chance Ben got a deal going with tptb for the wine and it's paying off -- good for him is what i say

Last edited by emusha on Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:37 pm

northernviewer wrote:Methinks dear, sweet, innocent Ben had the same kind of agenda that Bentley did 🇳🇴

Only thing is... outside of this board and twitwits, there really hasn't been much mentioned about the actual name of his winery, if at all, on the show...

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 pm

Why isn't Ben at the safehouse?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:50 pm

mnmhughes wrote:Why isn't Ben at the safehouse?

Has it been confirmed somewhere that JP and Ashley are? I have been out all day so maybe I missed this. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 27 40742102
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm

Love_Me wrote:

Has it been confirmed somewhere that JP and Ashley are? I have been out all day so maybe I missed this. Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 27 40742102

No, Love. Just speculation as JP was cited at LAX yesterday.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:51 pm

'cause three's a crowd? giggling

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Love_Me wrote:

No, but we know JP is in LA and Ben is in SF.
Ash is in LA.
Wouldn't her fiance be with her? no idea
Legitimate question.
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:56 pm

northernviewer wrote:

'cause three's a crowd? giggling

rofl rofl
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 pm

IrishGal wrote:

Personally I doubt any contestants come on the show because they really think they will find a true love. They almost all get a boost to their businesses. Check out Roberto who I adore...State Farm milked that! What about Brad? His bars were mentioned everywhere. In Ben's case, whatever his original reasons were, he grew to care deeply for Ash; he had a chance to deeply self-reflect; and he will be a better son/ BF/lover in the future. That makes this season worthwhile to me.

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 27 1003998638 Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 27 3287381265

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:02 pm

emusha wrote:hahha...yeaaa I was saying this earlier this week Northernviewer -- I agree with you and he's getting an awesome break for the business -- check out the article he did an interview for ...the company has larger national/international sales # than ever before...but I don't judge him for it, way to go to him for being such a good business guy and to use such a phoney show as an opportunity that it is...I think he figured if love is there - he'll be open to it, and love will happen in spite of everything and he was open and look how far that has gotten him emotionally as well. I don't think he would have walked away had the love really worked out as I truly think he was skeptical going in like he said himself but found a great connection with the girl...at the end of it, it was a win win win for everyone involved and he had an open mind and heart for the premise of the show so i don't see it as being decietful like bentley

Kovacs said they never let him bring the wine and Jeff masked man wasn't even allowed to say what he did... there's a chance Ben got a deal going with tptb for the wine and it's paying off -- good for him is what i say

Tweets/Facebook Sightings - Page 27 1003998638

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 49 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 38 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

+73