Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Bloomers on June 17th 2011, 11:44 am

Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Coastal wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Via Facebook:

JUST SAW ASHLEY FROM THE BACHELORETTE!!!
11 hours ago

Where?

NORDSTROMS AT GLENDALE MALL AHHHHH BUT I DIDN'T SAY HI COZ I WAS SHYY HUJEIWQAYHUF I HATE MYSELF

She was walking away! But she was soo cutee ahah she's better looking in person

Well, we know she would not have been with Ben or JP in public, so interesting to know if she escaped to a safehouse after a bit of shopping! Hopefully we will get some tweet sightings of JP and/or Ben to help us sleuth this out!

Now, if she's involved with JP, wouldn't you think they might find a safehouse on the east coast since she's in philly and he's around New York?? So maybe she did choose someone from the west coast??

Anything is possible, Coastal. Right now I am open to almost anything as I have no clue with this crazy edit. I hope Ash is happy.
That, I will completely agree with..........LOL. I know what you mean about keeping an open mind.....as I said on another thread.........I have 3 sources that don't know each other, 2 of those sources are coming up with the same info.........there is more to Ryan's situation. I am trying to follow up on it.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by RichLP on June 17th 2011, 11:17 am

"This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in."

nobody lives IN Long Island, New York...

it's not a city, it's a place, and people there live ON it...

I know because I lived ON Merritt Island...

RichLP

Male Posts : 3382

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl on June 17th 2011, 11:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Guess I'm confused. Is that mall in LA or somewhere else? If LA and 11 hours ago, she was spotted, wasn't she in LA for the Leno show??

Glendale is a close suburb of LA. Nordstroms is in the Glendale Galleria which is across the street from the Americana, the mall where BenC and Ash shot the dance sequence.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on June 17th 2011, 10:19 am

Coastal wrote:

Anything is possible, Coastal. Right now I am open to almost anything as I have no clue with this crazy edit. I hope Ash is happy.
That, I will completely agree with..........LOL. I know what you mean about keeping an open mind.....as I said on another thread.........I have 3 sources that don't know each other, 2 of those sources are coming up with the same info.........there is more to Ryan's situation. I am trying to follow up on it.

Coastal, you're killing me! LOL. And there are so many threads, how will we know when you post your findings!![/quote]

Coastal - count me in on this too. I'm sooo upset with Ryans edit and everything else on my screen right now. I don't think I can bear more crap flowing in Ryans direction and if the RS spoilers are right - then the poor guy is going to be absolutely covered in crap by the end of the season lol.
Please start a new thread if there is any confirmation or denial of what happens to Ryan at the end.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by asim on June 17th 2011, 10:04 am

Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

NORDSTROMS AT GLENDALE MALL AHHHHH BUT I DIDN'T SAY HI COZ I WAS SHYY HUJEIWQAYHUF I HATE MYSELF

Well, we know she would not have been with Ben or JP in public, so interesting to know if she escaped to a safehouse after a bit of shopping! Hopefully we will get some tweet sightings of JP and/or Ben to help us sleuth this out!

Now, if she's involved with JP, wouldn't you think they might find a safehouse on the east coast since she's in philly and he's around New York?? So maybe she did choose someone from the west coast??

Coastal, you're killing me! LOL. And there are so many threads, how will we know when you post your findings!!

Used to live in Burbank, where Leno is filmed, Glendale is the closest Nordstroms to Burbank.

asim

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on June 17th 2011, 9:08 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Guess I'm confused. Is that mall in LA or somewhere else? If LA and 11 hours ago, she was spotted, wasn't she in LA for the Leno show??

I am assuming they are talking about the Glendale Galleria, it is a mall in Glendale, just a few miles outside of the downtown LA area.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on June 17th 2011, 6:36 am

Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Coastal, you're killing me! LOL. And there are so many threads, how will we know when you post your findings!!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on June 17th 2011, 1:09 am

I believe they film the Leno show in the mid-afternoon. We were there once with friends and we had to be in line by 1:00 p.m. What I can't remember is when Jay actually comes out with the guests...maybe 3:00 p.m.? What time did Millsy post that picture of Ash this afternoon? She was probably shopping in a mall or on Rodeo drive this morning...maybe she saw Julia Roberts there! :awesome:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 17th 2011, 12:59 am

Guess I'm confused. Is that mall in LA or somewhere else? If LA and 11 hours ago, she was spotted, wasn't she in LA for the Leno show??

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on June 17th 2011, 12:54 am

Coastal wrote:
Coastal wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Good Luck with that and keep us posted! yes

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on June 17th 2011, 12:51 am

@Beeleever wrote:
Coastal wrote:
@Beeleever wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Via Facebook:

11 hours ago

Where?

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on June 17th 2011, 12:49 am

Coastal wrote:

11 hours ago

Where?

Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 49 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum