Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:44 am

@Beeleever wrote:
@Love_Me wrote:Via Facebook:

JUST SAW ASHLEY FROM THE BACHELORETTE!!!
11 hours ago

Where?

NORDSTROMS AT GLENDALE MALL AHHHHH BUT I DIDN'T SAY HI COZ I WAS SHYY HUJEIWQAYHUF I HATE MYSELF

She was walking away! But she was soo cutee ahah she's better looking in person

Well, we know she would not have been with Ben or JP in public, so interesting to know if she escaped to a safehouse after a bit of shopping! Hopefully we will get some tweet sightings of JP and/or Ben to help us sleuth this out!

Now, if she's involved with JP, wouldn't you think they might find a safehouse on the east coast since she's in philly and he's around New York?? So maybe she did choose someone from the west coast??

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Via Facebook:

11 hours ago

Where?

NORDSTROMS AT GLENDALE MALL AHHHHH BUT I DIDN'T SAY HI COZ I WAS SHYY HUJEIWQAYHUF I HATE MYSELF

Well, we know she would not have been with Ben or JP in public, so interesting to know if she escaped to a safehouse after a bit of shopping! Hopefully we will get some tweet sightings of JP and/or Ben to help us sleuth this out!

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:34 am

Via Facebook:

11 hours ago

Where?

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I just wanted to clarify a couple things...
the tweet that was just recently found is referring to this statment: "This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in."

From my current knowledge J.P. lives in Manhattan= NYC. I bring this point up for a couple reasons-- this person who tweeted is saying they work with someone who "knows" J.P. personally and "knows" who won.
J.P. no longer lives in Roslyn, Long Island. He grew up there. He attended Herricks HS which is in New Hyde Park, LI(very close to Roslyn).
So I wonder if a) the person in the know--the friend of a friend might be family if they are in LI or a close buddy from school days b) this person just doesn't know much since JP is currently in NYC and not LI.

For those not familiar with the local east coast geography: Roslyn could be considered a hop, skip and jump from NYC--it's a mere 16 miles distance, but depending on traffic is no less than a 45 min ride via LIE or LIRR--and that is at best.
I hope we can track his movements...

just wanted to clarify something here. The tweeter didn't say that JP lived in LI.... Love Me did. Love Me just sleuthed out the LI connection to JP, so I don't think this new info should be taken lightly... taken with a grain of salt, like all tweets etc from random posters but not to be discredited due to a confusion as to who said what.

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth on Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:18 pm

I thought he lived near Union Square like in his intro video. His parents still live in Roslyn.

I remember that he was working for his Dad's company (perhaps in Roslyn?) but then took the new (cupcake) job in NYC and therefore probably moved there to be closer to the job.

Maybe the contact with the winning info is someone who is a friend/co worker of a friend of the family's ... Just a complete shot in the dark guess lol

noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3461

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
From my current knowledge J.P. lives in Manhattan= NYC.

Thanks for clarifying this Kasha.

I got my information about JP's company being located in Long Island from this site:

Currently resides in: Long Island, New York

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There is a lot of conflicting info out there concerning hometown vs current town as there is every season with contestants. I guess it helps muddy the waters. :tongue:
Currently, for a young single, it's much more hip and cool to say you live in Manhattan, Brooklyn or Hoboken. :tongue:

I thought at M&G cupcake talk with Ashley he said he was from NY and that he was currently living in NY city.

Long Island is part of NY. And he is currently living in NYC.
Funny about that cupcake talk. Seems like there is a cupcake shop on every NYC corner. I had the best marguarita cupcake about a week ago...yum. sigh. :shy:

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21638

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

I got my information about JP's company being located in Long Island from this site:

There is a lot of conflicting info out there concerning hometown vs current town as there is every season with contestants. I guess it helps muddy the waters. :tongue:
Currently, for a young single, it's much more hip and cool to say you live in Manhattan, Brooklyn or Hoboken. :tongue:

What is more important to me is where JP IS on Mondays and Fridays of each week? Is JP at work? I sincerely mean no offense, but at this point it doesn't matter whether he comes from Manhattan ( a very crowded, expensive place) or Kalamazoo, Michigan. :gotcha:

Just to make it equal, they had that same kind of snobbish sort of thing going on the West Coast in California during Ali's season, and which city and area it appeared to be the most "in" to live.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:37 pm

I thought at M&G cupcake talk with Ashley he said he was from NY and that he was currently living in NY city.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:32 pm

I just wanted to clarify a couple things...
the tweet that was just recently found is referring to this statment: "This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in."

From my current knowledge J.P. lives in Manhattan= NYC. I bring this point up for a couple reasons-- this person who tweeted is saying they work with someone who "knows" J.P. personally and "knows" who won.
J.P. no longer lives in Roslyn, Long Island. He grew up there. He attended Herricks HS which is in New Hyde Park, LI(very close to Roslyn).
So I wonder if a) the person in the know--the friend of a friend might be family if they are in LI or a close buddy from school days b) this person just doesn't know much since JP is currently in NYC and not LI.
For those not familiar with the local east coast geography: Roslyn could be considered a hop, skip and jump from NYC--it's a mere 16 miles distance, but depending on traffic is no less than a 45 min ride via LIE or LIRR--and that is at best.
I hope we can track his movements...

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:47 pm

@Love_Me wrote:So I came across this tweet today and wrote this person for clarity:

They wrote.....

I'm in a HUGE predicament right now. This woman I work with knows who the winner of the #bachelorette is. Do I or don't I want to know?

So I asked them....

Does your friend know who the winner is from reading spoiler sites or are they friends with the contestant that wins?

They then tweeted me back the following....

They are friends of a friend who knows the contestant personally

This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in.
Cool that Ashley S. tweeted to you yes

LM, you are amazing. Best at what you do and find info no one else has! :Nod:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum