Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by Admin on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:12 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So I came across this tweet today and wrote this person for clarity:

They wrote.....

I'm in a HUGE predicament right now. This woman I work with knows who the winner of the #bachelorette is. Do I or don't I want to know?

So I asked them....

Does your friend know who the winner is from reading spoiler sites or are they friends with the contestant that wins?

They then tweeted me back the following....

They are friends of a friend who knows the contestant personally

This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in.

Good Post :goodjob: :brav: Awesome sleuthing as usual Love! :whoop:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:So Blondie, you are one of the most objective I know. What have you surmised so far, from edits, blogs, tweets, etc?? Thanks!

Hi Nutty! :wave: I put my thoughts about the last show in the editing thread. My mind is wide open and hope to see further editing clues.

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:29 am

So Blondie, you are one of the most objective I know. What have you surmised so far, from edits, blogs, tweets, etc?? Thanks!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:24 am

Love_Me you are on fire this season!

I remember when Tessa's roommate knew she was F1 when she kept disappearing for days at a time. :giggle:

BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:05 am

cool beans - I'm not convinced, especially after JPs edit this week and Ash hanging out with Ben F at the orphange.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:02 am

Not other than RS's claim.

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:00 am

wait a sec - is there real life evidence that JP is F1?

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks so much for all your work Love! I agree with Bee and Kasha that it's probably not that he "told" but that his demeanor or behavior is giving him away one way or another.

That, or continued absences from work. I never did understand how people got away with that and no one noticed. scratch :A-okay:

mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:47 am

Thanks so much for all your work Love! I agree with Bee and Kasha that it's probably not that he "told" but that his demeanor or behavior is giving him away one way or another.

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Just don't let this blindside you. I am not saying the interpretation of JP winning is true or not.
But saying they are "friends with a friend who knows"---I have heard this, too.(from 2 separate camps) It's nothing to hang your hat by.
His enclave is very tight around JP. Let's keep chinking away!! Good find Love_Me!!!
It would be great if we could follow his work situation--see if he has some absences from his work sites for days on a consistent basis. Basically, he is either there with the crews--or where? :tongue: I am trying to follow this path.

Great post Kash. So impressed by your sleuthing skills, Love Me. A couple of thoughts...JP is one of the most transparent guys in the house. It is possible the friend of the tweeter thinks they know based on his demeanor. Because he is truly "whooped" as far as his feelings for Ashley go, he is either elated and glowing or crushed with a broken heart. They may be basing their information not on JP spilling the beans and risking a lawsuit, but rather what they see from him, or don't see from him. Either way, I don't think the tweets as they are stated, tell us one way or the other, but they do give us one more piece to the puzzle. A puzzle that will turn out to have JP or Ben's face on it. Thanks for your continued diligence, Love Me. :awesome:

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:01 am

You are good Kasha....and the voice of reason!

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:46 am

Just don't let this blindside you. I am not saying the interpretation of JP winning is true or not.
But saying they are "friends with a friend who knows"---I have heard this, too.(from 2 separate camps) It's nothing to hang your hat by.
His enclave is very tight around JP. Let's keep chinking away!! Good find Love_Me!!!
It would be great if we could follow his work situation--see if he has some absences from his work sites for days on a consistent basis. Basically, he is either there with the crews--or where? :tongue: I am trying to follow this path.

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21622

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Sightings