Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Sightings

Post by terabithia on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Amazing that the 5 million dollar penalty just doesn't seem to scare these people anymore. Do you think they really tell people they won??

It might depend on a need to know basis. I wonder if Roberto told any of his State Farm superiors to explain why he immediately needed to find a new office opening in California (because he promised Ali he'd move to California right away) even though they had already given him an established office to take over in South Carolina. He admits he told his family right away.

Maybe this person's friend works with JP and knows because of job issues related to him being F1.

Or maybe this person is just pretending to know to drive people crazy and seem important.

Oh, I'm also reminded of the Jason/Fort mess during DeAnna's season. This is how I remember it, some of which is probably wrong: Someone on Fort knew Jason Mesnick and Jason told her he was F1. (Or maybe the Forter knew Jason's relative and the relative was told by Jason he was F1. I forget details.) This is why some sleuthers on Fort were so confident Jason was with DeAnna, they considered it rock solid info because it reportedly came from Jason himself. Oh man, they were so convinced it was Jason they had conspiracy theories after the finale aired to explain Jason was chosen first and then DeAnna changed her mind (pulled a Mesnick before the real Mesnick!) so they filmed the FRC again blah blah blah. Later the explanation came out that Jason was instructed by TPTB to tell people he was F1, but I don't know how much of all this was true, from beginning to end. Maybe someone who was on the inside over at Fort can explain how it all went down from their point of view. Was Jason really told to lie, or did someone make that up?

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:13 am

Amazing that the 5 million dollar penalty just doesn't seem to scare these people anymore. Do you think they really tell people they won??

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:16 am

Wow Love_Me, that is HUGE. At first I thought "Oh maybe she knows JP but she knows he's F2... and he told her it was Ben? Hmmmm..."

but then I read what she tweeted you: "knows _the_ contestant personally." The use of the word THE implies THE winner, not just she's a friend of a contestant on the show and heard the winner through him. ETA: I see you set that question up perfectly too, you asked if the friend knows _the_ contestant who wins and her response basically confirmed yes, the winner. GOOD JOB!

interesting....

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:53 am

So I came across this tweet today and wrote this person for clarity:

They wrote.....

I'm in a HUGE predicament right now. This woman I work with knows who the winner of the #bachelorette is. Do I or don't I want to know?

So I asked them....

Does your friend know who the winner is from reading spoiler sites or are they friends with the contestant that wins?

They then tweeted me back the following....

They are friends of a friend who knows the contestant personally

This person lives in Long Island, New York. The same city J.P currently lives in.

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:44 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum