SELECT CONTENT

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 Empty Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 pm

sanlee088 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brooks
Hometown: Salt Lake City, UT
Height: 6'4"
Shoe Size: 11.5
Tattoos: None
Favorite Activities to Do with a Group: Play games, conversations, camping trips
Music: Indie
The Ultimate Date: Anything that's fun and involves conversation

Bachelor Bio

What do you hope to get out of participating in this television show?
I feel it is a great experience. I acknowledge the reality that I may not fall in love. However, crazy things have happened. As in, you never know. Maybe I do. That's an okay bet for me. Nothing to lose -- everything to gain. I hope to make some friends along the way. If I am here, I might as well connect with others.

How important is your family's approval to you when it concerns dating a certain someone?
Pretty important. You don't just marry the girl, you marry the family.

What do you do for a living, and how important is your career to you?
I feel that we get caught up in defining who we are by what we do. I am not so concerned with the perception of others. If my work becomes dull or boring but is prestigious, I'll change it.

If you could have one superpower, what would it be and why? How would you use it?
To learn things, new skills, etc at a moment's notice. I would use it to put together new public policies -- reshape the way we look at approaching the world and its available resources -- and go on Jeopardy!and beat Watson (the computer) finally resolving the Human vs. Robot argument.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Brooks Forester: 28 or 29, originally from Boise, ID currently living in Salt Lake City, Utah. One of 10 children. Works as a Sales rep at Fit Marketing. B.A. from the University of Utah.

Twitter- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Source: RS

Last edited by sanlee088 on Mon May 13, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by Ayana Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:05 pm

He has as many siblings as I do :shock:

I hope he makes the final cut. I'd be really interested to hear what he says about his family.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1 Empty Re: Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

Post by atem Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:13 pm

arcuel wrote:He has as many siblings as I do :shock:

I hope he makes the final cut. I'd be really interested to hear what he says about his family.

Ooops, I should have said 9 siblings! Me too. That would be something with 9 siblings grilling you! giggling

Where any of the people RS posted first for Sean's season in the top 4 or 5?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:36 pm

RS posted a link to his Twitter and Facebook account, but both of them are shut down already.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Something about this guy....I like him!

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here are some more modeling pictures of him. The last post on the website (with the horse head).

I found what I believe are some of his siblings on facebook but couldn't find any pictures or additional info about him.

Last edited by sgjsnow on Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
sgjsnow
sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:34 pm

sgjsnow wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Here are some more modeling pictures of him. The last post on the website (with the horse head).

That picture reminds me of the photo with Catherine wearing a unicorns head. LOL
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:35 pm

I knew she'd keep him around! yes

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:44 pm

He's a cutie i like him! :)

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:49 pm

They both look great! I love her dress!:)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm

I found the food truck they went to! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:17 pm

Good job, Atem!

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 50 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brooks Forester - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #1

+57
richmondrose
umngirl
Diana
Bet2Win
RealityEscape