Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by nutty1 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:02 am

Hahahahaha....any other questions you care for me to ask him??

Ron....Ben is the one with dark curly hair....did he win???
7 hours ago ·Roneel Prasad yes

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever on Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:55 am

JBanana wrote:oh my goodness.. this is getting so absurd. Someone's having some fun with us! I definitely think the unicorns is the way to go.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Bahahaha I think we should ask him some insane question just to see what he says. "Did you see unicorns dancing in the sky after BOTH men gave her a ring?"

lolpanda

(this bear rules.)

I think we can't rely on fijiman.. I think we should go back to analyzing clouds, shadows and suits.

lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda lolpanda

chicagoowl

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:50 am

oh my goodness.. this is getting so absurd. Someone's having some fun with us! I definitely think the unicorns is the way to go.

@mnmhughes wrote:Bahahaha I think we should ask him some insane question just to see what he says. "Did you see unicorns dancing in the sky after BOTH men gave her a ring?"

lolpanda

(this bear rules.)

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
sunshineandshit wrote:Ron....Ben is the one with dark curly hair....did he win???
2 hours ago · Like

Roneel Prasad yes

On July 3rd he was asked if JP won..his answer was yes. giggling

Then what's all the confusion about?

I have no idea. I am beginning to think what ever name you insert he just says yes!

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:46 am

sunshineandshit wrote:Ron....Ben is the one with dark curly hair....did he win???
2 hours ago · Like

Roneel Prasad yes

So confusing... no idea

chicagoowl

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 am

2 hours ago · Like

Roneel Prasad yes

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 am

2 hours ago · Like

Roneel Prasad yes

Why doesn't someone ask who Ashley left with in the limo? JP and Ben could have both given her a ring...but she rejected one of them.

chicagoowl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:29 am

Ron....Ben is the one with dark curly hair....did he win???
2 hours ago · Like

Roneel Prasad yes

Ayana

Female Posts : 961

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was it Nutty that sent a PM to fijiman and got a response that JP gave her a ring. I wonder if there is a difference between what he is posting publicly on his wall vs what he is saying in PM?

That was me that sent that pm to him. I sent him another pm asking if Ben gave her a ring to about the same time that Nutty asked on his wall. So far I haven't got an answer from him.

So did he answer you with JP, I know someone PM'd him and got an answer that it was JP.

I'm starting to get so confused. I'm totally okay with Ben being F1 if that's who Ashley "honestly" fell in love with, but...I just wouldn't understand this season at all if that happens. Not because I prefer JP over Ben (for me) or I don't like Ben. Why would they not have shown more of him in the earlier episodes and then we didn't even see him comforting her at either the roast or after Bentley came back. You would think we would have seen something, anything. Everyone is rooting for JP (over 90%), there are pages and pages of twitter posts about JP, his facebook fan page has almost as many fans as Ashley's (3800 & 3900 vs Ben's 297). Even though Ben is a nice guy, I just don't think she will be "redeemed" at the end of this if she chooses anyone else but JP (especially after so many people think she is an idiot over the Bentley sitch). So if Ben is the one who proposed and they are together, they totally threw this couple under the bus. Even if he has "the hottest date" of the season next episode, I just can't see Ben making up enough ground in the eyes of the fans.

Like I said confused right now.

Yes. I asked him if JP gave Ashley a ring and his answer was yes he saw it.

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan on Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Was it Nutty that sent a PM to fijiman and got a response that JP gave her a ring. I wonder if there is a difference between what he is posting publicly on his wall vs what he is saying in PM?

That was me that sent that pm to him. I sent him another pm asking if Ben gave her a ring to about the same time that Nutty asked on his wall. So far I haven't got an answer from him.

So did he answer you with JP, I know someone PM'd him and got an answer that it was JP.

I'm starting to get so confused. I'm totally okay with Ben being F1 if that's who Ashley "honestly" fell in love with, but...I just wouldn't understand this season at all if that happens. Not because I prefer JP over Ben (for me) or I don't like Ben. Why would they not have shown more of him in the earlier episodes and then we didn't even see him comforting her at either the roast or after Bentley came back. You would think we would have seen something, anything. Everyone is rooting for JP (over 90%), there are pages and pages of twitter posts about JP, his facebook fan page has almost as many fans as Ashley's (3800 & 3900 vs Ben's 297). Even though Ben is a nice guy, I just don't think she will be "redeemed" at the end of this if she chooses anyone else but JP (especially after so many people think she is an idiot over the Bentley sitch). So if Ben is the one who proposed and they are together, they totally threw this couple under the bus. Even if he has "the hottest date" of the season next episode, I just can't see Ben making up enough ground in the eyes of the fans.

Like I said confused right now.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1538

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:45 am

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 73 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 39 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum