SELECT CONTENT

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm

chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

No, I agree. He really seems into her. So what makes it the MOST shocking FRC. I know they say this every year! LOL

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:44 pm

babymama Everything Love_me does is impressive, so back off criticizing her. She never criticizes anyone and is one of the nicest people on the face of the earth. No need to slam Love_me to prove your point. Thanks.

I happen to agree that RS has been spot on with info on RC eliminations, dates, etc. And yes, he did correct himself with the Chantal and Ali stuff BEFORE the FC aired. So his track record is good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Bottom line, nothing that you say will change my opinion or thoughts of RS, or my sources for that matter. I am not going to get into this any further.

That's fine. Just know everything you wrote in your post a few pages back from all your "sources", are dead wrong. Don't know where they came up with that, but none of it is right. Continue to be blindly led by them. I'll believe the guy who has pretty much nailed everything about this show long before anyone else has.

And when it is wrong, I'm sure you won't admit it. You'll just prob say "oh well, RS got lucky and we here already that figured out." No you didn't. You guys on here were all clinging to a guy who spoke broken English that posted on a fan page that Ben was the f1. And plenty of you were so hoping he'd be right, just so that RS would be wrong. I've seen the posts. It's pretty disgusting. And now that Love_Me says today that the guy is now saying JP is f1, you all think that Love_Me did something impressive? That doesn't make any sense

babymamma It's all good we now have a second confirmation that JP is F1 that's all and more confirmations the better. :thismuch:

Last edited by Rosepetal on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Gina wrote:babymama Everything Love_me does is impressive, so back off criticizing her. She never criticizes anyone and is one of the nicest people on the face of the earth. No need to slam Love_me to prove your point. Thanks.

I agree

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
Gina wrote:
babymama wrote:
Gina wrote:
Thanks, babymama, good to see you again. Does RS have any info on how the FRC went down.
Was it a typical F2 (Ben F) goes and F1 (JP) is selected at the FRC or more drama? Thanks.

I asked him what else from the f2 he can tell us and he wrote back: "What I know is what I've written. No changes to any of the final four, or the eliminations after that. Just like I said June 1st, Ben and JP are the final 2 and she's engaged to JP.
How it happens I don't know and don't care."
Thanks, laugh out loud..well I care and want to know. :giggle:

Me too! I am not disputing JP as F1. I just want to understand what is meant by "she had on other choose but to go with JP" Was Ben not even in consideration, was he not there, did he bow out etc etc etc LOL

I think your last sentence is the crux of this season, and the reason to keep watching all the way to the end. I'm never satisfied just with 'who'. I need to know 'how', 'when', 'what', 'where', and most importantly 'whyyyyy' !!

I'm such a greedy little kid. :awesome:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:47 pm

deedreamer wrote:The only way I can see Ben backing out is in the following scenario...Ben saying to Ashley....I am crazy about you but I can see it in your eyes that JP is the one for you so go to him with my blessing. I care enough about you that I want you to be happy even if it is not with me."

Wow, that takes a big man to be that unselfish if he does truly care for her, which I think he does. Stay tuned!
This is TPTB torture to make sure we keep watching. yes

ETA Maybe this is part of why CH says "women are gonna love him"???

Last edited by pavalygurl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

No, I agree. He really seems into her. So what makes it the MOST shocking FRC. I know they say this every year! LOL

Well, I remember Fleiss tweeting "Just shot the finale. OMG" so maybe this is the most shocking finale in bachelorette history. rofl rofl

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:49 pm

Gina wrote:babymama Everything Love_me does is impressive, so back off criticizing her. She never criticizes anyone and is one of the nicest people on the face of the earth. No need to slam Love_me to prove your point. Thanks.

I happen to agree that RS has been spot on with info on RC eliminations, dates, etc. And yes, he did correct himself with the Chantal and Ali stuff BEFORE the FC aired. So his track record is good.

I agree
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:51 pm

chaslom4 wrote:

I agree
word

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Well, I remember Fleiss tweeting "Just shot the finale. OMG" so maybe this is the most shocking finale in bachelorette history. rofl rofl

The only thing I can think of is a variation on what occured last summer. Maybe Ash knows that JP is the one so she lets Ben down easily before the FRC so he doesn't have to come to the FRC and have his heart broken there.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 pm

Alexxxx wrote:
chaslom4 wrote:

I agree
word

I agree word Good Post

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:52 pm

gina...i'm not saying the work she does for the site is impressive, because it is. but a lot of people on here were so excited and think Love_Me beat RS to the punch when she posted that news of the fiji guy. you can even ask her, i pm'ed her and said don't put so much confidence into what a person who speaks broken English and posts on a fan page says. of coure no one else on here wanted to listen. they jsut wanted to dance and celebrate that someone beat RS to the punch.

then RS posts ashley is engaged to JP, and everyone is STILL on Love_Mes side thinking that she knows more than him. now the fiji guy changes his tune...real surrprise there....and now people are thanking Love_Me? for what?

if it were the other way around, and RS did this, you would all be saying how wrong he was, and he changed his ending again, and he loses credibility. basically Love_Me ran with completely wrong information that you all believed. now she's correcting it and you're thanking her. i'm just saying if this was RS, you wouldn't be thanking him, you'd be laughing. it's very hypocritical

Last edited by babymama on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 73 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 40 ... 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

+100
skitts
momoftrips
mrsbatonmom
ryvetted
Shadow