Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:14 pm

@chaslom4 wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?
No, I don't see it either. I can see Constantine backing out, but not Ben F.

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Am I the only one who doesn't see Ben backing out really happening?

chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:07 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

Sorry, but why should I believe RS?

You can question the f1 all you want. He expects you too because he was wrong the last two seasons. But he hasn't been wrong on a single elimination, date, or rose in the previous two seasons up to the final 2. And he hasn't been wrong this season either. You can definitely still believe in your sources if you want. But I'd rather go with the guy who has an impeccable trak record
Sorry, not so impeccable track record as far as I am concerned.

Back to top Go down

Post by chicagoowl on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Well looks like Steve is right on the main piece of info this season, so everything else is semantics as far I'm concerned Smiley

I wonder how hurt Ames gets on Monday. Maybe that factors into him leaving at F4... because he really seemed into her. I'll be curious to see Ben F's developing connection with Ashley. Maybe he does pull himself out of the running. Right now the only connections I see are Ash with JP, Ben F. and Ryan. William is fading.

chicagoowl

Female Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:04 pm

Coastal wrote:

You can question the f1 all you want. He expects you too because he was wrong the last two seasons. But he hasn't been wrong on a single elimination, date, or rose in the previous two seasons up to the final 2. And he hasn't been wrong this season either. You can definitely still believe in your sources if you want. But I'd rather go with the guy who has an impeccable trak record

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:03 pm

babymama wrote:
@Gina wrote:
Thanks, babymama, good to see you again. Does RS have any info on how the FRC went down.
Was it a typical F2 (Ben F) goes and F1 (JP) is selected at the FRC or more drama? Thanks.

I asked him what else from the f2 he can tell us and he wrote back: "What I know is what I've written. No changes to any of the final four, or the eliminations after that. Just like I said June 1st, Ben and JP are the final 2 and she's engaged to JP.
How it happens I don't know and don't care."
Thanks, laugh out loud..well I care and want to know. :giggle:

Last edited by Gina on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:02 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I am telling what I know.......just because RS doesn't agree..........sorry, doesn't change my mind on my sources.

Oh ok. Just wanted to inform you that they're wrong. None of that happens. But if you want to continue to believe it does, that's great. Good luck to you.

Well looks like Steve is right on the main piece of info this season, so everything else is semantics as far I'm concerned Smiley

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm

@Gina wrote:
Thanks, babymama, good to see you again. Does RS have any info on how the FRC went down.
Was it a typical F2 (Ben F) goes and F1 (JP) is selected at the FRC or more drama? Thanks.

I asked him what else from the f2 he can tell us and he wrote back: "What I know is what I've written. No changes to any of the final four, or the eliminations after that. Just like I said June 1st, Ben and JP are the final 2 and she's engaged to JP. How it happens I don't know and don't care."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 pm

Was it a typical F2 (Ben F) goes and F1 (JP) is selected at the FRC or more drama? Thanks..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:00 pm

babymama wrote:
Coastal wrote:

I am telling what I know.......just because RS doesn't agree..........sorry, doesn't change my mind on my sources.

Oh ok. Just wanted to inform you that they're wrong. None of that happens. But if you want to continue to believe it does, that's great. Good luck to you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Coastal wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:57 pm

@Love_Me wrote:I tried a new approach these last few days with getting information about who the F1 might end up being.

This is what I was told today:

Me: Did Ben win?

Him: no it all close

Me: Did J.P win?

Him: jp did she had no other option to go with Jp

I believe he joined today. So I hope he shares what he knows with us in this thread. He has been a really nice guy and very helpful.

Why things changed...your guess is as good as mine at this pointed. However, I wanted to share this update with everyone ASAP.

We can discuss our opinions in this thread.

IMO there is still a lot to figure out in regards to what happened after the HTD's.

So until we get new screencaps at the end of episode 6 we should keep searching for clues.

Wow. This is huge. Thanks, Love_Me. You're the bomb. bowdown

So the one consistent piece of info is that she had no other option (than) to go with JP. Kinda gives more credence to the theory about Ben possibly backing out. Even with all the confusion surrounding the F5, F4, and F3, it still sounds like it's Ben and JP in the F2, and now JP is F1.

I hope he can give us more info. I'm greedy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:54 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 73 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Update on the *Possible* F1/F2 - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum