SELECT CONTENT

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:29 pm

Source: RS

James Case: 27 or 28, Chicago, Illinois. Graduated Miami-OH University in 08′, also played football there. Currently works in advertising for BankRate, Inc. Not many updated pictures of the guy. His LinkedIn profile is his most recent, with the other two being from recruiting sites back was he was in high school here and here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:27 pm

Is this the frown face guy? I don't see Desiree with him at all!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion Empty Re: James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:11 am

Me either!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:55 am

atem wrote:Is this the frown face guy? I don't see Desiree with him at all!

gusgus wrote:Me either!!!

Which means he will be in the F4 right? :giggle:
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:33 am

Love_Me wrote:
atem wrote:Is this the frown face guy? I don't see Desiree with him at all!

gusgus wrote:Me either!!!

Which means he will be in the F4 right? :giggle:

:P Na. I hope not! Suspect

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:28 pm

More pics from RS:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:19 pm

He reminds me a little of Taylor Lautner.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 612

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:23 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:He reminds me a little of Taylor Lautner.

Yes I can see a resemblance there - had to google Taylor but yep there is something there.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:04 pm

There seems to be a pic of Desiree and James walking down the boardwalk in Atlantic City. It's on the twitter thread. :Nod:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 pm

atem wrote:There seems to be a pic of Desiree and James walking down the boardwalk in Atlantic City. It's on the twitter thread. :Nod:

RS has tweeted that it is James on the 1-on-1 with this same picture up on his twitter as of 2 hours ago with a thanks to Sophia4052.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:05 pm

atem wrote:There seems to be a pic of Desiree and James walking down the boardwalk in Atlantic City. It's on the twitter thread. :Nod:

I don't think this guy is getting a rose. She doesn't seem into him.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:41 pm

DesFever wrote:

I don't think this guy is getting a rose. She doesn't seem into him.

Heck, I didn't think he'd make it this far! :P So, I don't know what to think. Suspect

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

James Case - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+22
FLChica
Kashathediva
ceebeedeedum
lindzz
BarbB222