SELECT CONTENT

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:50 pm

At first glance at that pic, he looked like Zac Efron. Lol

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:56 am

Another cute one, oh no! danceround

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

A tall Zac Efron. Be still my heart!!
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:17 am

hes HOT!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:10 am

california90 wrote:
BKay wrote:
california90 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Why are so many of the guys this season so hot?

This season will have the HOTTEST guys yet in the franchise. I think some are a little too "bro-ish" for my liking, but some guys are up my alley.

Also creeping on Kasey's instagram.. I miss SLO sad It is a VERY nice town on the central coast of CA. People are very active and outdoorsy. People are super friendly! Tons of churches and Christian people up there too. Overall great town and I would love to go back although Rosetta's work hours are pretty crazy. It is a very work hard, play hard culture. Some people in that company in SLO think they're "better" but I heard the creative departments aren't super bad.. just competitive. But a little off topic, sorry!

Edit: Kinda think its a bit weird they casted a lot of guys w/children & threw in a divorced guy.

I'm glad to hear the SLO info! I stayed there for a couple of days about 5 years ago. Nice place!

It's very lovely! Lived there for 4 years. I think Des would love SLO and tbh, a lot of girls in SLO remind me of Des. She could easily fit in. Just very easy going people and I hope Kasey represents that because I could never say a single bad thing about SLO and its community.

Found this photo of Kasey on his LinkedIn acct.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Wow oh wow!! This one has got to be a keeper!! :Woah-hoo:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 am

Yes! Yes! and Yes!!! This guy is just gorgeous! Wow... I am now so looking foward to this bachette season to start.... Talk about eye candy! Wowza drooling
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Looking at the schools he picked, seems super religious. Is Des super religious?

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by DesFever Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:42 am

She is a devout Christian. I want the final 2 to be Zack Kalter and Kasey now. Woof. <3
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:45 am

I think that this guy will go far! And, he really does look like a tall, older Zac Efron!

Back to top Go down

Post by LexBlair Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:04 am

Well this kinda knocked him down a few notches in my book:
[ @ ] kasey "16 in the clip and 1 in the hole" #Glock17 #GunCountry 4mon

Also, maybe it´s only me but I rather see him as a hotter, taller and younger version of Tony Piper, look-wise anyway...

LexBlair

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am

My husband will be drooling over Des, and I'll be drooling over Kasey. I think that will make us even.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 602

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:50 pm

I think he is much more attractive than Tony, but personality is key, so have to wait to judge...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 45 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kasey Stewart - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+37
Huchmom3
b
DKWillis
JBF
yhtran