SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:34 pm

sophienette wrote:San, thanks for sharing!

I would love to add links to the organizations/charities he works with. Do you think we could get some names?

Hey Sophie.....links to the organization/charities pages?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:38 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
sophienette wrote:San, thanks for sharing!

I would love to add links to the organizations/charities he works with. Do you think we could get some names?

Hey Sophie.....links to the organization/charities pages?

yes if possible? I just like to advertise the good these guys do :)

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:25 pm

Sounds like a good The Bachelor candidate. We shall see :)

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:04 pm

There is some misinformation here. He actually worked (letft his job because of the show) at Donner Ski Ranch, not at Northstar as stated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:06 pm

avlissaile wrote:There is some misinformation here. He actually worked (letft his job because of the show) at Donner Ski Ranch, not at Northstar as stated.

First;
Welcomeparty!

As a manager, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:09 pm

Just found an article confirming it:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks avlissaile !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:24 pm

BTW, not sure if this is the right Diogo, but if it is, he is active in past 24 hours (and hadn't been for a month before that)

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

sophienette wrote:BTW, not sure if this is the right Diogo, but if it is, he is active in past 24 hours (and hadn't been for a month before that)

I don't think that's the same one, because it says country is Brazil and he's been living/working in the US.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:30 pm

Yeah, kind of manager. No problem if you want some information maybe i can help here

and about the video,
no, i don't think so. it's not his profile, i mean with those videos...it doesn't fit i would say

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 pm

avlissaile wrote:There is some misinformation here. He actually worked (letft his job because of the show) at Donner Ski Ranch, not at Northstar as stated.

Hi :WAVEY: . Welcome to the forum!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Hello! thanks! anything i can contribute!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:33 pm

avlissaile wrote:Yeah, kind of manager. No problem if you want some information maybe i can help here

and about the video,
no, i don't think so. it's not his profile, i mean with those videos...it doesn't fit i would say

Plus, sanlee said he's not home last night. :Nod:

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44