SELECT CONTENT

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 3:03 pm

Girly? rotfl

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Mon May 13, 2013 3:16 pm

He shows up as the knight in shining armor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 13, 2013 3:18 pm

momoftrips wrote:He shows up as the knight in shining armor.

I just saw that! No wonder he was cut the first night! Dude, who got you to do that?!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 13, 2013 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon May 13, 2013 5:42 pm

I wonder if TPTB encouraged him to do that.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue May 14, 2013 4:18 pm

Love_Me wrote:

I wonder if TPTB encouraged him to do that.

I would assume so. I think they drum up a bunch of ideas and try to see who they can talk into them.

Can't imagine any guy traveling with a suit of armor.

But as we saw with the wedding dress last season, if the lead sees something in the person, they won't hold the corny entrance against them.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 14, 2013 9:38 pm

Yes, they did talk him into it. I really hope Diogo doesn't even go on twitter for a few weeks! Seriously!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 15, 2013 9:11 am

atem wrote:Yes, they did talk him into it. I really hope Diogo doesn't even go on twitter for a few weeks! Seriously!

He's been on Twitter for a while already!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 am

sophienette wrote:
atem wrote:Yes, they did talk him into it. I really hope Diogo doesn't even go on twitter for a few weeks! Seriously!

Yes. I know. I just hope he stays off it a while.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed May 15, 2013 2:41 pm

atem wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Yes. I know. I just hope he stays off it a while.

Why? He put himself out there & if he can just laugh it off, he'll be fine with whatever people will have to say about him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 17, 2013 8:20 pm

@DiogoCustodio: I may be taking a risk on it, which is alright, because if you never take risks in life, you'll neversee anything new -Blake Lewis
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:14 am

Diogo shares his life, passion and predictions for Des and the next Bachelor in this quick little interview. Plus...he's looking for love!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Diogo Custodio - Bachelorette 9 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+26
BarbB222
momoftrips
Carolinagirl1864
julychild
SLA44