SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine -  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by kathy16 Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:25 am

Sean Lowe @SeanLowe09 4h

Watching @clmgiudici try on clothes. This is my life now.

:Smiley: just happy they try to spend their free time together

kathy16

Back to top Go down

catherine -  Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

Post by cyndylulu Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:51 am

Niall's LFKiss @1Disstillthe1
"@SeanLowe09 hey Sean so i know you won't see this but I think you and @clmgiudici are the cutest couple and I have SO much faith in you guys"

Sean's response
Sean Lowe
"@SeanLowe09
@1Disstillthe1 @clmgiudici thanks!"

1:32am · 30 Mar 13 · Twitter for iPhone

Gah! These two need to stop...not really. But for real though...How cute and adorable are these two? They make me grin like a bloody fool :bigsmile:

cyndylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by cyndylulu Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:59 am

Crista Osher @COsher17
"@SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici thanks for being such generous and gracious hosts!"

Sean Lowe
@SeanLowe09
Of course!“@COsher17: @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici thanks for being such generous and gracious hosts!”

Uhmm i bet he couldnt wait to spoil THE person who helped bring his wifey to his door step no? no? Hugesmile We luh you Lish! clapping!

cyndylulu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:03 am

eunbach12 wrote:
umngirl wrote:They went to C.Wonder. I think I love them even more now.

@BrandlinkComm 10m
@seanlowe09 @CLMGIUDICI loved hanging with you at the @cwonderstore tonight. What a cute couple you are! Happy Easter!

This is at my local mall! So sad that I missed a chance to stalk these two and give y'all a full report. Kidding, kinda. I would have been more likely to ask Sean to take a picture of me with Catherine and then ask her if she wanted to hit up Anthropologie together...

Wondering what led them down here to the OC?

Maybe they did something with Brandlink? Here's their profile: BrandLink Communications is a media relations, events and talent relations agency. Catherine retweeted them.

BrandLink ‏@BrandlinkComm 4h
@seanlowe09 @CLMGIUDICI loved hanging with you at the @cwonderstore tonight. What a cute couple you are! Happy Easter!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:39 pm

Good morning, I appreciate everyone sharing their tweets and instagram here. They are so cute and I believe in them. They just need to be true to who are, the couple we loved on the show. Now on to day handwave
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Would Crista already be leaving? Her tweet thanking Sean and Catherine for being such good hostesses made it seem like it?

Maybe she's staying with Catherine and Sean/Cat left her a big bag of Doritos, Diet Coke and M&M's while they went to the mall?

BTW, where was the mall they were spotted at last night?
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:42 pm

Here's some info about CWonder stores. I had no idea it was owned by the ex of Tory Burch.

C. Wonder, entrepreneur Christopher Burch's rapidly-expanding and very colorful lifestyle brand, has arrived in California. This weekend, Burch—Tory's ex-husband and the co-founder of her label, Tory Burch—will open the lime-green doors to a new Fashion Island location. For those not familiar with the C. Wonder concept, this post by a writer at Fashionista who was personally guided through a store by Burch should explain it.

According to C. Wonder's press team, this is the first of a few SoCal stores. We have confirmation that an LA location will open next year, though no specific details are being released just yet.

Last edited by pugmomma on Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 pm

pugmomma wrote:Here's some info about CWonder stores. I had know idea it was owned by the ex of Tory Burch.

C. Wonder, entrepreneur Christopher Burch's rapidly-expanding and very colorful lifestyle brand, has arrived in California. This weekend, Burch—Tory's ex-husband and the co-founder of her label, Tory Burch—will open the lime-green doors to a new Fashion Island location. For those not familiar with the C. Wonder concept, this post by a writer at Fashionista who was personally guided through a store by Burch should explain it.

According to C. Wonder's press team, this is the first of a few SoCal stores. We have confirmation that an LA location will open next year, though no specific details are being released just yet.

I love Tory Burch, but that doesn't really tell me what C.Wonder is. Has anyone been to the store? If so, can you describe it for us?

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 pm

I went on the website last night. The style I'm sure plays really well on Nantucket, Long Island (Hamptons).... summer up and down the eastern seaboard and Orange County- where he's opening the story. He has some stores and some "Pop-up" stores which are seasonal in the Hamptons/Nantucket.

Bright colors, for sure!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:
pugmomma wrote:Here's some info about CWonder stores. I had know idea it was owned by the ex of Tory Burch.

I love Tory Burch, but that doesn't really tell me what C.Wonder is. Has anyone been to the store? If so, can you describe it for us?

There is one in san diego.. it's very bright.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by eunbach12 Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:12 pm

Think Tory Burch but with brighter colors and a cheaper price point. Less classic, more 'loud.' I went in once and wasn't a huge fan but I can see the appeal- they have home decor as well. On a side note, I remember hearing Tory Burch and her ex went to court over the similarities in the brands.

The mall is Fashion Island in Newport Beach- which is Orange County's version of the Grove, i.e. upscale outdoor shopping mall. I think you might be on to something that their visit had to do with C.Wonder because almost every other store at the mall could be found in L.A. Or maybe they just wanted to get away from there...

eunbach12

Back to top Go down

Post by pugmomma Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:30 pm

It said they were thinking of opening a store in the LA area in 2013 (August...I think)

Maybe Sean/Cat will help open the store?

If Catherine/Sean are planning on getting married some time in the next 6-12 months....CWonder might "throw them a party/open house".

The Pampered Chef threw Melissa Rycroft and Cheryl Burke an "open house" ....they got tons of "fun/free" stuff.
pugmomma
pugmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 48 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #2

+80
Deez
seacat
northernviewer
LoveDovez
flipflopz