SELECT CONTENT

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:38 pm

albean99 wrote:Anyone still watching?

Michelle's still my favorite. Loved her version of the Taylor Swift song. Amber's probably my 2nd. I think Blake's playing it too safe with his team and having them sing old school country songs for the most part. I wonder if he'll mix it up now that Holly went home.

I thought Danielle was a shoo in this season being 16, blonde, cute, & country but think Michelle's coming on strong right now so you never know.

Hey Bean, Michelle, Sasha, Amber & Danielle are my top picks. I didn't watch it last tuesday so I don't know I don't know who when home.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Widder Woman Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:57 pm

I haven't been on this board in ages, and only stumbled onto this thread for The Voice. I'm addicted. Here's where we are:

Team Adam: Amber Carrington

Team Blake: Danielle Bradbery, The Swon Brothers

Team Shakira: Sasha Allen

Team Usher: Michelle Chamuel

The voters seem to be trying to keep all four judges in the show as long as possible, so I'm going to guess The Swon Brothers go home next week.

Like others have said, I thought Danielle Bradbery was a shoo-in to take the whole thing. However, Michelle Chamuelle has come on so strongly lately I am far less confident. And then there's Sasha Allen, who just knocks my socks off.

It's going to be a photo finish.
Widder Woman
Widder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Widder Woman Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:22 am

Now it's really difficult, because all the remaining singers are outstanding. For the first time, I thought Michelle didn't have a strong performance. And I think Amber is the least strong of them all.

What I think will happen is that Amber and The Swon Brothers will be sent home.

What I'd rather see happen is Amber and Michelle would go home.
Widder Woman
Widder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Widder Woman Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:08 am

Holy cats! The finalists are Danielle and The Swon Brothers from Team Blake, plus Michelle Chamuel from Team Usher!

Egads, who on earth is going to win this?
Widder Woman
Widder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:30 am

I can't believe it, I liked all of them but I didn't think both of Blake's would be saved. That Blake is something else..he really understands what the people want.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:30 am

Widder Woman wrote:Holy cats! The finalists are Danielle and The Swon Brothers from Team Blake, plus Michelle Chamuel from Team Usher!

Egads, who on earth is going to win this?

My gut is Danielle. I don't like country music and I can appreciate how amazing she is. As for Swon Bros, haven't been much of a fan. But they had awesome song choices this week. Two of my all-time favourites - Turn the Page and Dannys Boy - and they nailed them.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:54 am

just2relax wrote:I can't believe it, I liked all of them but I didn't think both of Blake's would be saved.  That Blake is something else..he really understands what the people want.
In my opinion, you just hit the nail on the head.  I think Blake's song choices for Cassadee last season is what carried her to the top and I think he's doing it again this season as evidenced by him choosing Danny's song for the Swon Brothers this week.  Danielle is simply a phenom to me not only because of her age but because prior to stepping on stage for the blind audition she had never sung in front of an audience.  As Usher would say, amaze balls.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:07 am

Danielle is right in my "neighborhood" so to speak...probably within 10 miles of me.  It was fun watching her HT visit because my son has friends that go to her school, and it's a rival school just down the road.  He's now hoping he bumps into her at the Wal-Mart or somewhere. :Smiley:  Having said that, I don't know who will win, and I don't know that I'll mind who wins because I did like all 5 of the remaining contestants.  It was hard to see Sasha and Amber eliminated.  I'm happy to just watch.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Widder Woman Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:32 pm

I, too, think Danielle will win it.  Moreover, she deserves to win.  I suspect the others will soon be "discovered" as well.

Amazeballs, indeed!
Widder Woman
Widder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:09 pm

I'm really hoping that Michelle wins. Danielle's talented and a sweet kid but there's no emotion in her performances.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Post by Widder Woman Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:19 pm

You may very well get your wish.  I'd be OK with any of the finalists winning, frankly.  They're all outstanding.
Widder Woman
Widder Woman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:38 am

Not liking The Voice US that much anymore. It's turning ito the Blake Show. He's a bit full of himself. Not a fan of Country at all, so I don't care who wins anymore.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Voice - Season 4 - Spoilers - Discussion

+16
Widder Woman
DMBFan
docnash14
atem
HowSoonIsNow