SELECT CONTENT

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... Empty If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm

...what would you ask?

I know we (and they) get frustrated of getting always the same questions in interviews. If we could ask them new (and I hope FUN!) questions, what would you ask?

(and yes, i will try and find a way to ask them!)

Back to top Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:08 pm

What did Catherine give to Sean on the LCD?...also what they did for valentines day (I know they were not together on v-day, but they probably did something special).

Back to top Go down

If you could interview Sean and Catherine... Empty Re: If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:08 pm

I'll start (please indicate if ? would be for S, C or both!)

Both: could you describe 1 scene you wish had made it on-screen? Why that one?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:11 pm

Why was Catherine nearly eliminated after HTDs?

Will Catherine be baptized into your faith before you marry?

For Sean- are you eating vegan sometimes? For Cat- are you straying from vegan food a bit?

What does "IFLY low" mean?

I'll think of some later. I hope you get the interview. That would be fantastic! cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:21 pm

Throwing ideas there so i have them in 1 place:

- OUt of Limo, C said to S to find her for a dance. Did they dance?

- Details on C's ice cream theory, and where did Sean fit in it.

- Shopping: best place in Seattle for shoes.

- C's shoe size (people have commented!)

Back to top Go down

Post by akinitohoy Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

To both:

Who initiated Sean to ride on Cat's shoulders in St Croix?

To Cat:

When did she contact her family that she was engaged (we know Sean called his family while in Thailand)?

akinitohoy
akinitohoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

For Sean- what or who was his real reason for bringing the losing team back in Montana.

Why did it take 6 weeks befor C got a 1 on 1.

Why was C almost always left dangling at rose ceremonies. The last 2 RC to be precise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Sean - Was he tempted to tell Catherine that he loved her when she got so upset that he didn't say it back on the LCD?

Catherine - What did the first note she gave Sean say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 pm

Off the top of my head....

WHERE ARE THEY GOING FOR THEIR HONEYMOON?! :fanningfan

#ALLCAPSNEEDED #YESIWENTHERE giggling Praying

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:37 pm

I'd love to learn more about Catherine. Her father described her as a world citizen and Monica has the most beautiful instagram which tells me she is quite interesting, but we know so little about Catherine. I feel like we know Sean quite a bit, but not her. How about her trip to Africa? or meeting the Dalai Lama? What are her beliefs? With regards to her marriage, will she have to values and customs of a traditional Filipino women or an American? What does she see her future looking like? Will she continue to work after she has children? Has she ever been to Dallas?

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:49 pm

What is one scene they wish had been shown while the show was being aired?

What was there favorite place to travel?

Was Catherine scared at all riding the elephant?

If they ever had a chance to go back to Thailand again what would they like to do that they were not able to do when they were the first time?

I thought even some encouraging words to both of them. They have handled the paps really well. I am really impressed how Catherine has handled the interviews and how true she is being herself on and off the show. :Smiley:

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:54 pm

B - Do they envision working together - or joining creative forces - at Factory Girl?

S - What is Sean saying about Dallas that is convincing Catherine that a move there will be a good thing?

C - Now that Catherine has worked in Seattle and been exposed to life in LA/Hollywood, has her career aspirations changed? What's Catherine's dream job?

Thank you for opportunity!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

If you could interview Sean and Catherine...

+18
sallyisleta
motherof4
honey1004
Archer23
jcrbil
MARISREST
kathy16
booradley123
Fall5021
renaissance
Mimi27