SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 pm

Pia1 wrote:new Tweet fr Cat.
Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1m I love my life. My full-of-surprises, wonderful life. @LesleyMurph @Jparrmakeup

Maybe the Coachella trip will be a little Catley reunion? I for one sure hope so! Those two haven't hung out enough for my liking.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm

I don't know I hope there is no trouble in the paradise with these 2 though . Lol. Sean being so busy about his life in LA and the attention is getting me nervous though. I hope they are doing okay .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Maybe Jackie parr is in LA right now and lesley of course moved in LA right now ? Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:38 pm

I'm a glass half full kind of gal so I don't worry about tweets or what the media says or pretty much anything else. My dh is a half empty guy and I never saw the point of worrying about a potential problem beforehand. It's really all in Sean & Cat's hands so we're just spectators. I'm enjoying the pics and info we're getting right now. Both Sean & Cat seem to be happy & say they are so life is good (for them). :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGirl Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:57 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm a glass half full kind of gal so I don't worry about tweets or what the media says or pretty much anything else. My dh is a half empty guy and I never saw the point of worrying about a potential problem beforehand. It's really all in Sean & Cat's hands so we're just spectators. I'm enjoying the pics and info we're getting right now. Both Sean & Cat seem to be happy & say they are so life is good (for them). :Nod:

I'm so with you, Albean99! People stress themselves trying to overanalyze every article, interview or tweet. I understand the tract record for couples from this show is dismal and could make someone who is rooting for them to panic with any negative story regarding SeanCat. However, worrying about something will not change the outcome....there's no benefit whatsoever in worrying. I'm not judging, just trying to encourage all of us to counter the negative energy with a positive one. If they are meant to be, nothing will stop it. Let's enjoy all that we have seen and know from their own words and interactions, instead of speculations and media spin.

RealGirl

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:20 pm

For Sean and Catherine - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpqV2TsdbsQEdMYfd5flW63Swb_Pdevxb
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:26 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm a glass half full kind of gal so I don't worry about tweets or what the media says or pretty much anything else. My dh is a half empty guy and I never saw the point of worrying about a potential problem beforehand. It's really all in Sean & Cat's hands so we're just spectators. I'm enjoying the pics and info we're getting right now. Both Sean & Cat seem to be happy & say they are so life is good (for them). :Nod:

Good Post
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm

:
MissLittle wrote:
albean99 wrote:
I don't worry about tweets or what the media says or pretty much anything else. My dh is a half empty guy and I never saw the point of worrying about a potential problem beforehand. It's really all in Sean & Cat's hands so we're just spectators. I'm enjoying the pics and info we're getting right now. Both Sean & Cat seem to be happy & say they are so life is good (for them). :Nod:

Good Post
. :yes: All of us have something to worry about in our life, whether big or small worries. However, we can make a choice whether to let these worries ruin our day, our relationships, or even our career. I teach young children to dig into their feel good bag when something worries them. The bag contains little notes like: take a walk, listen to music, talk to a friend, kick a ball, draw, etc. The bottom line is, the only thing we have control over is our attitude. I choose to have a happy attitude just like you guys/gals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:50 pm

Imo: We as fans have the tendency to rally behind these bachelor couples as long as they live up to our fairy tale expectations. We speculate on their every move based our own reality. Then when things don't align with our own expectations we are quick to bring them down. I wish more fans would embrace 'a glass half full' attitude towards SeanCat, maybe and just maybe channelling good energy will positively impact the outcome of this beautiful love affair.

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:13 pm

@SeanLowe09: Someone should tell @Life_and_Style that their "inside source" is not on the inside.

catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 87b72b10  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 86669110  catherine - Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Someone should tell @Life_and_Style that their "inside source" is not on the inside.

Finally got fed up seeing it in his mentions, I assume. Not that I expect this tweet to shut them up, but one can hope people will quit tweeting it to them.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:59 pm

He must be ticked off all these rumors coming up. It's good he is telling the tabloids how stupid they are reporting this kind of lies . I doubt they will stop here. By that tweet talbloids will going to stir and flip that tweet into negative headlines again . Oh boy we git used to the tabloids now. Hang on in there sean and cat. There are more shits articles to come out. This is just the beginning . Stay strong both of you.

I like the fact that he is showing that he is human and have feelings too. And him coming out in twitter backing up all these tabloids articles about them . Just atlesst give everyone hope about them. Jmo. Thanks for posting the tweet,

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #3

+72
deeliciouz
2observe
Trix1404
leajohn
Archer23