Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:53 pm

@Millsy11374 Do the guys stay mad the whole night after Ash tells them about Bentley?

@imablondegirl Everyone reacts differently.

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've been wondering if Ben is even in the F2. I've mentioned before that I thought that MF gave RS the F1 but not the F2,3 &4 just mix it up a bit this year lolpanda

Not sure where this ? is coming from. Last season RS said that the f2 (C) was f1 and the previous season he at some point said that CL was f2.

Can you explain ?

I just meant that the final 2 guys might not even be JP and Ben... maybe it's JP and Ryan... or JP and Ames. I believe that JP is the F1 but not so sure who he'll be up agianst. OR maybe JP and Ben are the F2 guys, but the Final 3 guys are JP, Ben and Ryan and Ames isn't even in Fiji. RS has gotten the final 2 people right but not the F1.... so I'm just saying that this year RS might get the F1 right but the identity of the F2 guys or the F3 guy might be what he was given the wrong info for. Hope that explains what I meant better... or is still as clear as mud? :giggle:

Clearer :tongue: .

Which makes it all the more reason to keep an open mind in this mixed up season.

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:48 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I've been wondering if Ben is even in the F2. I've mentioned before that I thought that MF gave RS the F1 but not the F2,3 &4 just mix it up a bit this year lolpanda

Not sure where this ? is coming from. Last season RS said that the f2 (C) was f1 and the previous season he at some point said that CL was f2.

Can you explain ?

I just meant that the final 2 guys might not even be JP and Ben... maybe it's JP and Ryan... or JP and Ames. I believe that JP is the F1 but not so sure who he'll be up agianst. OR maybe JP and Ben are the F2 guys, but the Final 3 guys are JP, Ben and Ryan and Ames isn't even in Fiji. RS has gotten the final 2 people right but not the F1.... so I'm just saying that this year RS might get the F1 right but the identity of the F2 guys or the F3 guy might be what he was given the wrong info for. Hope that explains what I meant better... or is still as clear as mud? :giggle:

northernviewer

Female Posts : 4504

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Fijiman - who first said Ben was F1 - so to me, that makes it a wash. His story kept changing.

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone remember who said they KNEW JP wasn't F1?? Besides RS, who else has said Ash is engaged to JP? I wonder if there isn't a F1 this season.

There was someone on some other message board that posted shortly after the RS blog where he "declared" JP to the engaged to Ashley that claimed to have "proof" that he is wrong and said to "stay tuned" laugh out loud.

I think BG found this posting. It is in the original f1 / f2 thread.

But so far I don't recall them giving this proof.
So as far as JP is F1....... its pretty much just RS and most on this board :Nod: .

I thought there was a spoiler from this board NOT RS that JP was F1?

emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm

fleissmeister Mike Fleiss
#Bachelorette tonight! Also, can anyone recommend a photographer who takes tasteful nude portraits?

He is disgusting

nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I keep asking myself what would make this season so different?

Heck of a question. There are a couple of possibilities. One is that a departed contestant has played a much bigger role in the story than I've ever seen before - he's been the spoiler who would normally have been around to nearly the end. We've never seen that to this extent and it certainly has warped the story so far. Without Bentley to kick around anymore what do we have?

Another thing - which I do not believe was intended - is that fans see Ashley as a total moron over the Bentley story and if they want her to be seen as a viewer-draw (eg for possible DWTS inclusion) they have to make her out to be less of a fool. One way to redeem her would be to show a love story and one way to get fans behind that is to leak it.

ICAM. I believe they expected fans to overwhelmingly sympathize with Ashley for being duped, and root for her to find love with a "nice guy". (Hey, it happens like that all the time in the movies.) Instead, the unintended backlash is turning viewers off big time, and people are not supporting or cheering for Ashley, but lambasting her. They have obviously now changed the gameplan, by letting everybody know that the Bentley return doesn't lead anywhere. I'm sure they weren't originally planning to give that away before the episode aired, but they're now desperate for the viewers to hang in there, by letting them know that Bentley will be off their screens after the first 5 minutes.

As a result of this huge misfiring, I think all bets are off as to their usual MO, so expecting the same editing patterns to play out may be a mistake.

Last edited by ironcat on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by anders on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 pm

yeah but don't forget about all the ghost of Bent drama that will happen at the cocktail party - we won't be off the Bent Hook until epi 7. And we'll prolly hear her tell JP on their date. Bent is going to dominate tonight's epi. And then hopefully we never hear his name again.

Last edited by anders on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I asked if we would get more than 5 minutes of JP tonight

Millsy11374

@chaslom4 A LOT more! SPOILER ALERT: JP gets his second 1 on 1 tonight!! #Bachelorette 2 minutes ago via UberSocial in reply to chaslom4
Woohoo ~ great news chas!! :awesome:

Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1006

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

@Millsy11374 Does Bentley's visit last more than 5 mins?

@Tweet_A_Holic Nope. Short and sweet

Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3063

http://YouTube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Anyone remember who said they KNEW JP wasn't F1?? Besides RS, who else has said Ash is engaged to JP? I wonder if there isn't a F1 this season.

There was someone on some other message board that posted shortly after the RS blog where he "declared" JP to the engaged to Ashley that claimed to have "proof" that he is wrong and said to "stay tuned" laugh out loud.

I think BG found this posting. It is in the original f1 / f2 thread.

But so far I don't recall them giving this proof.
So as far as JP is F1....... its pretty much just RS and most on this board :Nod: .

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality

Female Posts : 11637

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:33 pm

From here Shawntel is about a three hour drive to San Francisco , and Flying from here about an hour.

rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Thread #2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum